Chapter 8

To be continued...

EDITED!!! also this is the huge time skip.  BTW month in this story is Febuary :D


 

No ones POV

Last year of High school (3 years later)

 

They were in their last year, Myungsoo and Sungjong have lasted that long. Sure they have fights but nothing a little sorry can’t fix… right?

Sungyeol though feels sick knowing that he let go of the one he loves, he would go to the kitchen and see the two feeding each other fruits or other foods, the living room where he would see Sungjong on Myungsoo’s lap. Though it hurts, he would tell Sungjong that he’ll always be there for him that seeing his smile would be enough.

 

****

 

It was a peaceful day at school, you know besides a whining Myungsoo who just wanted attention from his wifey…. what don’t judge him you know how possessive he is.

The first two classes were boring, until lunch came around, the lovebirds as L.joe would title them, were being lovey-dovey and all that when Chanyeol came running in the cafeteria screaming that ‘his Baekkie is going to wreak havoc because some b*tch made fun of his eyeliner.’

The others just shrugged like this was normal, which it was but that didn’t matter because right after Chanyeol had said that, a furious Baekhyun made his way over to the groups table and started grumbling about his guy-liner. The table was surprisingly quiet until Chanyeol opened his mouth.

“What is up with your hair? It looks like a unicorn threw up on it.” The ever so subtly Chanyeol said but only being rewarded with a jab in the ribs courtesy of Chunji.

“Chanyeol hyung be nice.” He said.

“Ugh! Sweetie what kind of shade is of pink is that, I can’t bear to look at it,” Baekhyun said as he finally looked up from his tray only to see Sungjong’s hair was a pink mess.

“I think it looks pretty, but you know Valentine’s Day was 2 weeks ago right?” asked Chunji, Sungjong muttered a small ‘thanks’ and started telling them how he got he got the pink hair. Apparently Sungyeol was either stressed out due to exams or that he was being stupid, so he put hair dye in Sungjong’s shampoo. Everyone nodded their heads knowing that Sungyeol would be most likely to do something like that, they continued eating their lunch and being all lovey-dovey with each other.

Suddenly the door opened to an attractive girl with wavy brown hair, slim figure and an angry expression, she strutted her way to Baekhyun’s table and was about to say something when she heard a giggle and looked over to the end of the table.

Sungjong was giggling while Myungsoo has his arms wrapped around his petite figure and whispering in his ear--- probably something cheesy--- the unknown girl’s expression changed to a happy one and sauntered to the couple’s direction.

“Oppa..? Myungsoo oppa? Is that you?” the girl’s voice laced with kindness and love(?) which Baekhyun scoffed at and muttered something about ‘fake sl*t, she can’t even put on eyeliner right,'

but who cares what he said because now everyone’s jaws were wide open even Myungsoo’s. The girl instantly squealed and pushed Sungjong off of Myungsoo and hugged him, “Do I know you?” Myungsoo asked as he tried to pry the girl off of him, by now Sungjong had got up and seated in front of Myungsoo with a disappointed expression.

“Oppa it’s me, Yoon Jinah. We used to be neighbors back in elementary until you moved during middle school.” The girl now identified as Yoon Jinah said while still clinging onto Myungsoo’s arm.

“Uhm, Sorry but can you get off my boyfriend?” Sungjong asked as he looked at Myungsoo who just shrugged.

“Oh I’m sorry but Myungsoo oppa is not gay and he promised me I was going to be his fiancé.” Jinah said with a little smirk, of course everyone’s jaw dropped to the floor when they heard what the little devil said and Sungjong didn’t even miss the smirk playing on Jinah’s face. After years of being with Myungsoo, Sungjong had gotten used to girls confronting Myungsoo about his ual preference but now everything was becoming complicated, maybe Sungjong is just a little paranoid or maybe their fate is not to be.

He stood up and walked out of the cafeteria ignoring Myungsoo’s calls, he ran out of the school and off to the park where they had their first date, he climbed the tree and stop midway just at the first branch that could hold him. He sat there as he felt tears blurring his vision, he shook his head,

 “I can’t cry now, it just shows how weak I am,” he scolded himself.

 

****

Myungsoo POV

! This girl is creeping me out, I mean yeah we used to be neighbours and the 9 years as her neighbor was really something but Jinah is really obsessive, she follows me around and does all those creepy things like a saesang fan. She is like the second main reason why we moved back, that and my mom married someone else.

My step-dad is actually cool, he plays guitar and taught me when I was 14, I think he knew about my preference because he started showing me pictures of his friends’ sons. Then when I told them I was gay, he congratulated me and said ‘oh! Son you finally came out of the closet,’ or some like that. My mom also didn’t mind, my step-dad told me she is a hard core shipper when she was younger and stll is so yeah, now they’re both bugging me about bringing Sungjong home.

Anyways back to the point, she found me!

Most important, I am not marrying her! I don’t know how she got that idea but I need to find Sungjong, he ran out and looked like he was about to cry. I was about to get up to find him but couldn’t move because stalker girl here is keeping her grip on my arm tight, I looked at the rest of the gang and I can see Chunji and Baekhyun giving me dirty looks and glared at me and left. Ljoe and Chanyeol then stood up and shook their heads.

This is so frustrating and I am not losing Sungjong again, I stood up and shook the clingy girl off and ran out of the cafeteria ignoring her shouts.
---