Chapter 19

To be continued...

 

 

"Ok fine, as long as your cousin doesn't tag along." After noticing Myungsoo come out of his house with another Myungsoo, Heechul didn't bother to say anything because it's too early and after his conversation with the composer on the phone, he might as well allow this.

"But he can't make too much noise during the recordings ok?" Myungsoo and Munsoo both nodded in unison and Heechul finds it a bit creepy how they almost look alike.

Taehyung and Jungkook came out of the house holding hands, Heechul noticed them and glared at them. "Sup Hee hyung." Tae hyung greeted and just walked by while Jungkook bowed respectfully.

"Myung, I need money for our date today, please spare some?" Taehyung asked, Myungsoo sighed and handed a couple of bills over. 

"You know it wouldn't hurt to get a job," said Heechul still glaring at Taehyung, the latter rolled his eyes and was about to retort when Jungkook's phone buzzed.

"Oh shoot, I forgot I have a volunteering job at the daycare center today," Jungkook exclaimed as he typed a response back, he turned back to Taehyung who looked at him with the saddest puppy eyes.

"Kookie, I feel like your cheating on me." He said with a whine, Jungkook shook his head but suddenly had a great idea.

"Baby, how about you accompany me? We can call that our unofficial date, neh?" Jungkook tried to persuade Taehyung, luckily it worked and the two bid farewell as they went off to the daycare center. Heechul and Myungsoo watched the two retreating figures before looking at each other with a shrug.

"I really don't like your cousin Myung." Heechul stated and started the van, Myungsoo lowly chuckled and Munsoo marvelled at the inside of the van.

 

 

****

 

"When I say HO, you say YA, HO.." Hoya shouted as he entered the cafe, Sungyeol glared at him as he finished his cup of Americano. He muttered to himself about a day when there isn't so much noise, Sungjong laughed at his hyungs' different moods and decided to play along with Hoya.

"YA!" He shouted, which gathered attention in the cafe. Sungjong apologized to the customers and signaled Hoya towards him. 

"My Jongie, you responded!" He said with glee as he glomped the younger, Sungjong chuckled at his childish hyung until he flashed him a sweet smile, too sweet. 

"Oh no hyung, I just wanted to show you something interesting I found on the internet." Hoya directed his gaze towards the screen and flashes of yellow and black appeared, a wave of panic washed over him as he tried to explain with stutter.

"I-I don't know wha- what this is about--" Hoya felt his palms sweat as he gulped loudly, 

"Really because I do, the pictures and wonderful story prompts all made by hmm, HOWON LEE?" Sungjong interrupted feigning a surprise look,

"But hyung isn't your name HOWON LEE?" Sungjong continued, enjoying how the oh so macho Hoya is sweating and panicking just because of a secret obsession, call him a masochist but wouldn't that be a really funny sight.

"Ok fine, I made that blog but you can't blame me for thinking that you two would make a cute couple," He finally confessed, and strangely Hoya felt lightweight now that he told the truth.

"Oh? But I can blame you for taking pictures of me without MY permission." Sungjong said with a slight raise of volume in his voice. Hoya terrified of this side of Sungjong, immediately called Chunji over to help soothe the younger down.

Chunji came over with a warm, relaxing lemon tea ready with a refreshing Chocolate mint cake, Sungjong thanked the sweet angel that is Chunji and proceeded to drink his tea before his blood pressure would shoot. Hoya thanked the waiter with a smile and proceeded to try to explain the situation.

"Jongie look, I didn't mean to post those picture online, I just thought that since Myungsoo gave me an approval--"

"Myunsoo did what?!" Hoya was interrupted and shocked at Sungjong's outburst, 

"Your lucky I'm not on speaking terms with him right now, and since I'm late for my volunteering job, you're coming with me as punishment." Sungjong said as he cleared his throat and made his way to the door, Hoya released a breath he had been holding and followed the younger.

"As long as it's not the daycare--"

We're going to the daycare."

"But the kids think I'm a horse-"

"Good." 

"But Jongie~ Why can't you punish me some other time like going to the library or- or the dance studio?"

"You like the dance studio."

"I  know, just tell me not to dance while watching others dance huh, how about that, now that would have been a horrible punishment." Hoya continued to whine the rest of the way to the Center. 

 

****

 

At the Daycare centre

Taehyung and Jungkook pushed through the doors of the Daycare and are welcomed with sounds of laughter, the two made their way to the front desk and signed in. The receptionist looked at the two young men putting their name tags on that she provided,

"My, I didn't know that we're going to have so many handsome boys today, are you two helping out?" The receptionist, Mrs. Kang, asked with curiosity, Jungkook smiled his golden smile and Mrs. Kang can feel her heart melting already.

"Yes, it's our first day actually and we are excited to meet the kids." Taehyung admired his boyfriend, staring at him lovingly. He snapped out of his reverie when he felt someone shaek him, he looked to the source and saw that it was his bae asking for attention.

"Hyung, Mrs. Kang asked you a question." Taehyung smiled sheepishly and apologized, Mrs. Kang chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"It's ok, I'll just call Sungjong, he's the only one out of 5 volunteers that showed up today, luckily he brought his friend with him." Mrs. Kang said as she proceeded to the intercom. 

A young man, Sungjong (as said on his name tag), walked out from the playroom with a little girl in his hand, Taehyung first thought of the man was that he seemed familiar but he shrugged the thought away when the young amn introduced himself with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Sungjong and this little sweetheart here is Mingjung." Sungjong introduced himself and the little girl who was ogling at Taehyung who looked bored. Jungkook nugded his boyfriend and turned to Sungjong with a smile,

 "Annyeong, I'm Jeon Jungkook and this is Kim Taehyung. We look forward toworking with you." Jungkook bowed, Sungjong chuckled at the couple and told them to follow him inside the room.

"As you can see, the kids are outside with my friend there.." Sungjong explained to the boys the schedule, the kids' nap time rules, and when to eat snacks. Sungjong told Jungkook to round up the kids for snacks and water, as Taehyung was about to follow Sugnjong called him to help with putting out the snacks. Mingjung watched as the cool oppa arrangd the snacks and asked Sungjong to hold her because of too much feels, Sungjong chuckled at the little girl's cuteness.

As Taehyung was arranging the snacks in each table, Sungjong came over to help after setting Mingjung down.

"Taehyung ssi, how's Myungsoo?" Taehyung looked over at the oder male, how does he know Myungsoo? He thought to himself.

"Are you perhaps one of his friends?" Taehyung asked in curiosity, Sungjong responded with a smile. "Something like that."

"Oh but how do you know me-- I'm sorry if I'm being rude." 

"No it's ok, we actually met one time when I was helping Myungsoo hyung with some of your moving boxes but you probably didn't recognize me because I had longer hair back then." Sungjong explained, Taehyung gaped at the elder. Of course, now he remebered how Myungsoo seemed happier at that time and the subtle touches towards Sungjong along with their constant giggling while moving boxes, how could he forget their annoying laughter and skinship overload.

"Are you perhaps.." Before he could finish, a bunch screaming children interrupted him. Hoya came in last panting and about to breakdown while leaning on Jungkook who looked uncomfortable with a sweaty arm around him. Taehyung immediately noticed that arm and lowly growled, he was about to move when he felt someone tugging at his shirt. He turned around and looked down to see Mingjung on a low stool with a granola bar on her other hand, Taehyung grinned at the llittle girl and picked her up.

"Yah, is that for me?" Taehyung playfully asked the five-year old who shook her head, 

"Aniyo~ Mingjungie's only, not oppa's." She giggled and bit on the bar, Taehyung playfully tried to steal a bite but Mingjung pulled away laughing. Jungkook glanced over at his boyfriend to see him playing with Mingjung, a smile graced upon his face.

Hoya noticed another newcomer, must be Jungkook's friend. He thought and walked over after Mingjung left to be with her friends. 

Taehyung glanced upwards and saw another male, he scrambled to get up from his crouching position(?) and smiled sheepishly. Hoya chuckled and introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Hoya. I'm a friend of Sungjong's, nice to meet you." 

Taehyung smiled and bowed, "I'm Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's boyfriend." He said proudly, Hoya looked shocked for a bit and Taehyung's smile slowly faded away until Hoya regained his composure.

"I'm sorry if that made you a bit uncomfortable." Taehyung said with a bit of panic, Hoya sensed that and felt bad.

"Oh no no," Hoya tried to clear the tension that was slowly creeping up, "It's ok, I'm bi-- why am I telling you this? Anyways nice meeting you Kim Taehyung." 

After a little chat with Taehyung, Sungjong called Hoya over to help with the boxes of books the kids donated. 

"Sungjongie, did you know that Taehyung is Myungsoo's cousin?" Hoya asked as he carried one of the boxes on the floor beside Sungjong, the latter looked over at him as they began walking towards the storage room.

"How do you know-- never mind, I just remembered why you're here. You stalker." Hoya looked offended, he put the box down followed by Sungjong and they walked out back to the room.

"Excuse you, but we fans don't refer to it as stalking, merely understanding the lives of our idols which includes their family too." Sungjong rolled his eyes, 

"I understand that you are a S T A L K E R." Sungjong whispered and cackled away while Hoya stood there dazed by the fact that Sungjong was at a close proximity without Hoya doing anything.

 

****

 

After the kids have been picked up, the four volunteers cleaned up and bid goodbye to the Secretary and the main caretaker. They exchanged numbers and promised to meet up again, the four split ways in front of Sungyeol's cafe.

"Well that was 5 hours well spent, did you learn your lesson yet hyung?" Sungjong asked Hoya who was rubbing his neck and stretching out his back, the latter nodded after his exercise and they went in the cafe to see Sungyeol with three mugs of hot milk. Sungjong greeted Sungyeol who looked slightly upset with a milk mustache.

"Why are you guys so late, its almost 9pm." Sungyeol scolded, Hoya finished his drink before excusing himself to take a call.

"Sorry hyung, one of the kid's parents was late and the other one didn't want to leave." Sungjong explained, Sungyeol sighed and ruffled his little brother's hair.

"It's ok, as long as the kids are taken are of and you guys are still alive." Sungjong hugged his brother and continued finishing his drink.

Hoya came back and told them that his mom wants him home now, the brothers bade farewell and Hyoa quickly ran off after waving bye. The brothers decided to headhome as well and after locking the shop, they went on their way.

The moon shone, it was a perfect night to walk especially in the summer where it was the perfect amount of hot and cold. Sungyeol decided to leave the car in the parking at the back of the shop, opting to walk.

There is no awkward silence but comfortable small talks, "I met Myungsoo's cousin at the daycare today." Sungjong said breaking the silence, "He was volunteering with, I'm assuming, his boyfriend." when there was no response, Sungjong continued telling Sungyeol about his day.

10 mins and they were in front of their house but Sungyeol and Sungjong were both silent. Sungjong took out his keys and tried to find the right key, Sungyeol watched him but he felt something take over. His heart started pounding faster, what possessed him to do this, Sungyeol doesn't know but what happened next was beyond what Sungyeol and his sanity.

Sungyeol pushed Sungjong up the door, successfully trapping him. Sungjong looked up feeling scared but strangely less than how he should be, when Sungyeol leaned closer, Sungjong glanced up. Their breaths mingled, as much as Sungyeol wanted to pull away, he can't.

Looking into the eyes of his brother, he saw pure sadness. All Sungyeol wanted was to get rid of those insecurities, fears, and secrets.

He leaned closer until they were one inch away from touching lips.

"I'm sorry." Sungyeol whispered and closed the gap.

 

***

 

Myungsoo woke up that night, his heart clench to the point where he couldn't breath.

"Sungjong..."

 


 

SORRY THAT I JUST DID THAT.... 

 

i WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY SUBSCRIBERS THAT STILL READ THIS AND MY OTHER READERS

ALSO I GOT ANOTHER UPVOTE, I LUV U!!!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS CUZ I LUV READING THEM AND SUBSCRIBE (IF YU WANT)

 

TILL NEXT TIME, <3