Chapter 9

To be continued...

 EDITED!!!! 



Myungsoo POV  

I searched everywhere for Sungjong and I couldn’t find him, I would’ve ask Baekhyun and Chunji but those two are mad at me right now and I don’t want to feel their wrath. Chanyeol and Ljoe are also crossed out because those two are scared of their lovers, so I guess I’ll just go ask Sungyeol.
I headed over to the café that Sungyeol hyung now owns; he bought the café that’s near their house after he graduated from high school. I believe he said something about wanting to own his own selection of coffee. He also called the cafe 'H E A V E N' because and I quote "The taste and simplicity is truly HEAVEN." - Lee Sungyeol. AANNDD dramatic pause.

I pushed through the doors and the smell of coffee and lemon immediately hit me, it reminds me so much of Sungjong and his weird but cute obsession for lemon candy but there is no time for that…. Wait, who am I kidding, there is always time for Sungjong. Right now I need to find him though.

 

No ones POV

“.. so then this fire-breathing dragon comes and chased after the wolf, and suddenly you show up and it changed to nighttime and you were wearing sunglasses and singing or rapping some rap song..” Chunji said to a distracted Ljoe,

“Yeah yeah babe nice lips—I mean dream.” Chunji looked at him puzzled but shrugged it off as he continued to wipe the counter while telling Ljoe a dream he had, suddenly he was cut off when Ljoe unexpectedly leaned in to kiss him. He didn’t mind because Ljoe usually does that but they never go further than that because he is ‘preserving Chunji’s innocence.’

“AHEM!” They were clearly interrupted when they saw Sungyeol and immediately separated.

“Chunji get back to work and Ljoe stop bothering Chunji.” Sungyeol said with authority.

“Killjoy.” Ljoe muttered under his breath and wink at Chunji before running away from the already furious looking Sungyeol.
Myungsoo spotted Sungyeol near the counter and headed over, “Where’s Sungjong?” Myungsoo said with a kind of desperate tone.

“Well hello to you t—wait you don’t know where Sungjong is?”

“No, I was hoping that you know his whereabouts.” Myungsoo suddenly grew anxious, Sungjong didn’t attend the last few periods and he wasn’t anywhere. He was in deep thought until Sungyeol whacked his head with a piece of cloth and screamed at him to find Sungjong. So he ran out and went straight to Sungjong’s house where he saw him walking to his front door. Myungsoo ran full speed and attacked Sungjong with a hug. Sungjong was surprised but he chuckled after knowing that it was Myungsoo and hugged him back.

“I miss you.” Myungsoo said letting go of Sungjong and placing a kiss on his forehead before looking into Sungjong’s eyes. His eyes sparkled but Myungsoo noticed that it was a slightly puffy. OMG my baby Jongie smells so sweet but why is my love's eyes puffy? Myungsoo internally fanboyed and thought.

“—soo hyung, were you even listening to me?” He suddenly realised that Sungjong was talking.

“Sorry, I was mesmerized by your eyes,” Myungsoo replied sheepishly and let Sungjong continue. “I said, we saw each other in the morning and during lunch, why are you being cheesy?” He hit Myungsoo’s shoulder and opened the door to his house.

 

**** 

 

“You wanna go on a date this Saturday?” Myungsoo and Sungjong were sitting on the couch watching a drama recommended by Myungsoo. Don’t judge him it was because of his mother. Myungsoo was kind of surprise since he was always the one to ask to go on a date but nonetheless he agreed and continued their cuddling session.

 

****

 

Saturday came, the weather was great with the sun out and a few clounds with a slight breeze. Myungsoo was excited already forgetting the situation that happened a few days ago. He was dancing around his room and squealing (very manly) until he got a message from Sungjong asking he’s ready and that he will be over at Myungsoo’s house in 3 seconds. Myungsoo heard the doorbell and a squeal from either his mother or Sungjong. He went downstairs and saw his mother fangirling over Sungjong, he immediately came over and disentangled Sungjong away from his mother’s grasp. He bid goodbye to his mother and left the house.

Their date was the cliché café date and walk around, the two were very comfortable around each other and aren’t afraid to tell each other, they were very honest with each other. “How come you’re not afraid to tell me your past?” Myungsoo asked while they were walking around sipping their cotton candy shake. “Because I feel that if I just keep it a secret then I know that one day I’m just going to break down and cry over the pain which seems stupid to do. I would rather tell someone so I don’t end up making them sad for keeping a secret.” Sungjong responded, then silence engulfed them.

“You wanna know what I hate? How I can’t read you, like you in general but when I look at your eyes it’s like they’re telling me a different story than the one you’re telling me.” Sungjong started after a few minutes of silence. “What do you mean? Wait..! Ok I get it now, yeah I do have that charm.” Sungjong burst out laughing and hit Myungsoo saying that he was serious. Throughout the day they joked around and shared some laughs about everything that had happened in the past that was deemed laughable. 

 Their date was spent wholeheartedly. No awkward conversations, just smiles...
 
 
 
 
 

“Can we talk about what happened a few days ago with that Jinah girl?” Myungsoo tensed up but he didn’t know why, it wasn’t like he has anything with that girl.

“What about her?” he asked, “Are you really her fiancée? I’m sorry for bringing it up but it kind of bothered me for a while.” Sungjong responded.

“There is nothing going on between me and Jinah,” Myungsoo assured while leaning closer to caress Sungong’s cheek while the latter slightly blushed. “Why not? A girl can give you everything so why pick me?” Myungsoo signed and ran his hands through his hair, “I thought we already talked about this, babe stop being insecure. You’re beautiful, the epitome of my happiness. I love you.”

Myungsoo was about to lean in when Sungjong stopped him. The latter was confused and asked why.

The silence was unbearable for Myungsoo and Sungjong felt guilty for what was about to happen,

“I have been thinking… a lot. Maybe we should break-up.”

 ----


Short chapter, I’M REALLY REALLY REALLY  SORRY BUT PLEASE READ THE NEXT FEW LINES I WROTE ITS VERY IMPORTANT.
Yea I don’t know I just wrote but anyways, I wanna say thank you for being patient with this. I know im not the best writer out there but Im trying my best, this chapter or any chapter and the foreword to this story doesn’t make sense but if you are really confused feel free to message me and I’ll explain everything bout the story. also I AM SO SORRY for not updating for months now its just that I had lost all inspiration and was really lazy to0 type but also becuz I was very busy with school, yea I kno lame excuse but culminating and exams are coming up and im trying to get by with studying and but I procrastinate and leave things to the last minute but I promise after exams I will update every other week (if I can) for my lovely subscribers. Also I have another account called marsh_mallow16 and I plan to transfer this story to my other account so I can finally type on computer instead of using my phone… its complicated and I don’t think you guys wanna know about it so I’ll shut up now.
-marsh_mallow17