Chapter 2:Nice oppa

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

Ji hyo take off her hand...gary immediately catch back her hand...ji hyo was shocked with mong face...gary just dont know why he do this action.

"Are you touch my hand on purpose?huh?"gary said it jokingly in the awkward situation.

"oppa,not you the one who put your hand on my hand?"ji hyo answered.

"oh?yeah.....ke reu(yes).....yes....i think you're right ....."gary with shame faced and take off his hand.

"haha....oppa,you're so funny...."ji hyo laughed.

"haha...mianhe..."gary said.

"so ,what song you want to hear?"gary asked.

"which also can...."ji hyo answered.

Gary turn on the music...it is "turn off TV" by Leessang.

"you remembered this?we sang together in my concert twice...."Gary asked.

"of course,oppa....this song really nice....."ji hyo said.

"jinjia?(Because it is for you)then enjoy it....."gary said.

when the song is coming to the rap part.....gary suddenly follow the song and rap....Ji hyo who was watching Gary rapping...and....said"wow,kang gary you're so handsome"

"haha...ke reu?yeah,i'm handsome...."gary said.

"omo....look at your proud face....."ji hyo said.

"haha.....alright we're arrived."gary said.

Its raining outside...gary get the umbrella and tell ji hyo"wait me".he come out from the car and opened the door for ji hyo...

ji hyo came out and hold his left arm .....gary heartbeat was beating fast be cause she did it with no camera...and its not because of filming....gary put on umbrella and walked in the restaurant...

Gary put down the umbrella and ji hyo was looking at gary asked"oppa ,we putting on umbrella but why your right arm was wet?"

"i just dont want you wet,i'm worried that you might sick."Gary said.

Ji hyo feel touched and said"gomowo(thanks)oppa."

"araso,come in"

At the time,ji hyo sat down.....Gary start to grill the meat......the smell of the meat was attract ji hyo came to watch...

"why so impatient...sit down and wait ..here so many smoke..."gary said.

"oppa ,let me help you..."ji hyo asked.

"arraso,then you help me to try it.is it cooked fully"gary said.gary feed her .after ji hyo eat it ,her expression was mong at there that made gay nervous.

"wae?still not yet ?no taste?is not cooked fully?"gary asked with worry face.

"oppa....the meat......it just.....it is........nice....haha....."ji hyo answered it.

"Yah,song ji hyo.funny?gary asked 

"oppa ,your face is funny~"ji hyo said.

"Yah!"gary said....

"mianhe...."ji hyo...with the happy moment....Gary suddenly touched her face....that shocked ji hyo again...."Wae ,oppa?!"ji hyo asked.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for broken english and its might be short,thank you for supporting....the next longer chapter will be update later.....Fighting!

"

"