Fall In LOvE

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

Photo: Monday Couple <3 -2-  cr:as tagged

“kang gary !”

He shocked when he heard it. “Wae?” he asked nervously…

“I’m not pabo, you’re the one pabo” and she sleep back again…He smile widely when he saw how she sleep…

“I’m just lucky that I have you.” he turned his face to her and slowly close to her and kiss her lips….


After a week, they had filming running man episode ep171….

Before they start filming, they went to change baseball outfit….While gary and kwang soo had changed their outfit, they waiting at the room …

“hyung, I have question to ask you…”kwang soo asked..

 “neh? what is it? just ask..” he said while sitting on the couch holding his phone searching jihyo profile…

“hyung ,are you fall in love now? ”he ask him naively,

“neh?! What? why you asked like that?” he shocked and stop playing his phone and kept it in his pocket…

“you seem very happy this few days and full of happiness on your face…”kwang soo smile with teasing face….

“keureu? Am I ?”he start panicked of kwang soo answer…

“ji……”kwang soo said it…

“neh?”he can’t look at kwang soo’s eyes..

“Am I right? is it noona?”

But at this moment, ji hyo came in…. “jihyo noona….”he greet her nicely…

“oh? kwang soo? you came?”

“neh, noona…”

She immediatelt sit beside gary…but gary stand up  and sit beside kwang soo…kwang soo saw this scene and he stand up and leave the room..

Before he leave… “noona, hyung, see you later…you two…..weird”

After kwang soo went out, he stand up and sit next to jihyo again…But this time jihyo stand up and sit far to him…he seem shocked and slowly move

next beside her.....

“Wae? Are u agry?”

“aniyo”she said coldly without look at him…

“eih…you are angry…Wae?what happen?”he hold her hand and ask her nicely..

“you don’t know yet?”she push his hand away.

“I know..i know..just now kwang soo was start feeling weird about us…so….”

“so u go away from me?!”jihyo cut his sentence

“aniya…you said that our relationship cannot told member right?”

“I said that but…..”

“I’m just respect your decision….”

“arrso…”she don’t angry about him but feel very disappoint..

“lets go out,I think hyung are waiting us”he hold her hands and out..


When they saw members were waiting at the field,but gary still holdng her hands..

“yah!oppa were there,let go of my hand….”

“arraso”he quickly let go her hands…jihyo feel disappoint again…

“you two finally here…”jaesuk said and ponting them…

“ hyung,they were seem weird lately…”kwang soo said to jaesuk..

“they always seem weird not just lately…”he joked when he saw jihyo expression seem sad..

And jihyo walk away from gary but suddenly he hold her hands and pull her to his side..jihyo shocked and looked at him “what are you doing?”

He interlock her hands and said “hyung nim ,kwang soo,haha and running man crews and pd nim, now you guys can stop feeling weird to us,because

we are in love now!”

And he turned to jihyo “won’t let go your hands anymore"

 

Hi guys!sorry about long long time didn’t update,because I’m start my university life so I had no time to update….Very very sorry (bow 90 degree)Thank you for patience!

Sorry for any grammar wrong!

Should we play a game?that winner can get 15 karma point?

The one who can comment longest can get 15 karma points…And if the comments of this chapter can over 10,the top 10 can get 5 karma points….tis game end until next update!This saturday before 12am!

RACE START!