A Space for Us

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvdxVIn-AaTCWoAxwzL1u

Its already 7p.m. night…..

“oh my god”he said in English while holding the steering..

“wae?”ji hyo ask him…

“we cannot go home today~”

“wae?what?”

“I think the car tyre has broke down~”

“then go to the gast station and repair it?”

“I saw it just now ,its close early today…so we had to stay here for one night”

“keureu…I saw there has a hotel near here…”

“arraso,let walk to there….”


“can I book two single bed room?”he asked the hotel manager

“please wait for a while …I need to check…..”“sorry we just left one single bed room and one queen bed room..”

He hesitate for a while…“ji hyo ah~we book a queen bed room,and the left money we eat something delicious?

“keureu…”ji hyo start imagine the situation…(it’s mean I had to sleep with oppa today?)

They walk to the room together after booking..they stand infront the door“ji hyo ah~you go in first,I need to do something~”

“oh~arraso~”


After a while,he back and knock the door….

“it must be kang gary~”jihyo ran to the door and opened it..

“what is it?”she laughed when she saw gary holding a trolley and a plastic beg…

“this?room service,our dinner…”he push inside the room and jihyo closed the door..

“ah!ji hyo,I bought a t-shirt for you,change it~”she take out the t-shirt

“oppa,you bought couple t-shirt on purpose?”

“cheh~oppa buy it because of cheap,ok?change it!”she laughed and said“because you don’t have money?”

“Yah!Song ji hyo!”she quickly rush into the toilet and changed it and gary changed it also at outside~

“how?nice?”she ask him after make a turn..

“it’s fit you,cute~”gary said it and open the cap of the food…

Her eyes just locked on the food~“wah~what is it?”she open her eye widely~

“steak ~  and your favorite~wine”

“jin ja?”she smiled and happy..

“Yah!mong ji!it just grape wine~why are you so excited?”

“what?grape wine?”

“oh?you look disappointed?”he laughed at her and kidding

“anniya~grape wine also good~let’s eat…

They had a happy chat while having dinner~


After finished eating,he take his jacket and ready to out~

“oppa..where are you going?you don’t sleep?”

“me?i want to walk at the beach,you sleep first~”he don’t want make the situation awkward,because it only one bed,he decided to sleep outside.. “sleep well”he closed the door after he said it~

Gary found a tree,he sit under the tree and listen to the music with his earphone~

Meanwhile~ji hyo lie on the bed trying to sleep but she keep turning herself ,she feel sorry to him because of last night making him moody and today letting him at outside~she start worried him~she grab her phone and went out to find him..

She walk to the beach,she saw him sitting under a tree,she run to him..

“Kang gary!”she shouted..

“Yah!why are you here?go back to sleep~”

“I don’t want”she trying to sit down but gary stopped her..”wait me”

He run to th hotel lobby and lend a towel,and run back he put the towel on the sand“ok~sit~”she was touched of his action~

They sat down“oppa,what are you doing”

“me?listen to the music,thinking of lyrics~”he took  off his jacket and put on her lap while talking because she just wearing short pant~

“oppa,you not cold?together?”she pulled the jacket and cover together…

“keureu~”they became closer because sharing the jacket together…

“but~don’t you think we are ridiculous? We paid the money for hotel,but we just sleeping outside?”gary said it

“its seem be like that”she laughed..oppa what are you hearing , can you let me hear ?”

He showed one of the earphone to ji hyo~when she wear it “oh?kang gary?this one is “the girl who can’t break up,the boy who can’t leave”?

“em..keureu…”

“oppa,can we changed the song ?just not this song~”

“wae?the song is not good?”

“its good but …….anniya….”

“wae~~~?tell me…whats wrong?”he aegyo to ji hyo

“anni…oppa..this song….are ….you….write ….for your…….”

“my ex-girlfriend?”he stop her sentences…jihyo nodding her head..

“wae?are you curious?are you interested of my past?”

“me…..you….i’m not curious at all~”she answer in pacnicked

“don’t talk anything…althought you said you don’t interested..i will tell you all you want to know….yes…I write the song for her…but it already past…isn’t?”

“keureu…..its past….”she looking another side avoiding his eyes…

“ji hyo ah?”

When jihyo turn her head to left side to answer his call,he get close to ji hyo accidentally ,so close to her….

Jihyo shocked she open her eye widely  but she closed her eyes in second…gary saw her actiong,he want to kissed her but he know he cant do that ‘yah!pabo!what are you imagine?!”he laughed and hit her head slightly…..

She realized and wake up”anniya”she pulled back herself“jihyo ah,the song,don’t concern about it….althought I write for her in past….but I sing it for you now…”gary said it…

Her mood better after she heard it…“oppa,I’m still cold…”she rubbing her two hands to get warmth…

Suddenly,gary put his right hand on her shoulder and left hand holding her hands and get more closer…and just like hugging her….

“oppa,what are you doing?”her head knocked her chin….

“because ……………

 

 

Sorry for any wrong spelling,I will update a new chapter tomorrow and I will write a new completed fanfic tomorrow its about Lee SSang Concert and MAMA In Hong Kong..please fully support it thank you,thanks those who support….