How was the kiss??

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

Gary suddenly hold her arm

“ji hyo ah~we just kidding~are you angry?let’s go over there…”

“oppa,I’m not angry…I’m just want to drink something…”

“wait me…”after said this he ran to his car and get the Americano while ji hyo go to her car and get something..

When gary take it he ran towards ji hyo and saw she is holding a cup…

“ji hyo ah,what is that?i bought you Americano….”

“this one?it is tangerine tea…”his face show his disappointed..

“ah~since you bought tangerine tea..i will drink the Americano…its ok…”he open the cover and want to dring the Americano …

“oppa!wait!i’ll drink the Americano….you drink the tangerine tea….you just recovered…it’s better that you drink the tea…give me!”

He smile to ji hyo…”gumawo,ji hyo ah~”

When they are talking…kwang soo came towards them and he say they are holding a drink…”hyung!noona!good morning!”

“yah!kwang soo! Why you come here we are dating now~”gary joking…

“eih~hyung~don’t be like that…noona…what are you holding?americano?.”

“yeah~gary oppa bought this to me~”

“owh~hyung,where mine?”kwang soo ask.

“you?there my car have~go and take it…”

“jinja?jin ja had mine?i’m just kidding~Hyung,sa rang hae yo~”he hug tightly to gary..

“kwang soo ah~ you can take it in the car~ there have mineral water…”gary said…ji hyo laughed when gary said it…

“Hyung!jin ja! How can you just buy for your girlfriend….”kwang soo teasing..

Haha coming towards them…”hyung and hyung sun nim(sister-in-law)good morning,you two are dating?”

“Yah!Haroro!”ji hyo shout…

“ji hyo ssi,please come over here.”the pd said.

“neh~”

“ji hyo ssi ,today we’re going to make special episode for you…you will be the princess today…so please be ready..”

“jin ja?kam sa ha mi dah pd nim…”

*

“today is ji hyo’special episode,so please ready a dance to win ji hyo’s heart at the start filming…the winner can go to next filming place with good car…”

Ji hyo are going to get ready….she make up and wearing a white long dress…

When they start filming ,the guest are coming…its big bang g-dragon ,dae sung and seung ri…

In the moment jae suk g-dragon and gary dance again….gary dance to ji hyo with a slowly move..gary mind was thinking(what should I do to win ji hyo heart?hug?or?kiss?arh!what am I thinking!)

And when gary go infront of ji hyo he hold her face….and….he kissed her face!!ji hyo shocked at that moment her heart beating so fast for the first time her face turning red….(what happen?gary do bobo to me?omg..the problem is I’m not feeling bad…I feel happy..)

(omg!i kiss her..i wait this moment for a long time…will she feel bad?will she hate me?what is she thinking?)gary’s thought

After they having mission of the food and puppy games,they having a break at there…ji hyo and jaesuk who were finished eating…they waiting in the car…

“ji hyo ah?how was your feeling just now?good?”jae suk ask ji hyo..

“bo?when?”she pretend don’t know…

“eih~you want me talk clearly?arraso..just now gary….bobo…..”

“ah~bobo~”

‘keu reu..bobo…how was it…tell me the truth..”

“oppa,,I’ll tell you the truth…I still don’t know what my actually feeling is..i’m getting blur..i don’t know what to do…I worry that i thinking wrong..feeling wrong..”she tell the truth to jae suk…

“don’t worry,do what you want to do…if you have any problem find me,I’ll try to help you..”

“arraso,oppa”she talking with her oppa,because she trust him that he will help her all the time…

Ji hyo phone rang at that time… its gary..and again….jae suk who saw the picture on her phone..

“ji hyo ah~its me gary oppa…”

“I know..your name was showed when you called…wae?”

“I just want to know do you free after filming I have something want to ask you…”

“after filming…(she stopped for a while)arraso..you can find me after filming..”

“ok”

Ji hyo touch the red button..”ji hyo ah~after filming you’ll meet outside with gary?the picture is gary and you took together right?

“oh?oppa..how you know….i saw on your phone just now….i saw it twice today…ya..we’ll meet later”

“twice?what you means?”

“this morning,I saw the picture on gary’s phone…”

“wae?he set it as contact photo?”

“its not on contact photo..its on wallpaper…”

“wallpaper?jin ja?why he showed you that?”ji hyo asked.

“its because…today when you called him…a picture came out….”jae suk haven’t finish his sentence and ji hyo asked”what picture is that?

“ah~its your mong sleeping face….”ji hyo suddenly realized that night gary is taking photo of her when she is sleeping…”but why he showing our selca to you?”

“that time when I saw of your sleeping picture…he told me that you two are went out to eat after filming ,he looked very excited and he start showing you two lovely picture..his face look so happiness.”

“keu reu?”ji hyo said…Ji hyo feeling happy that gary put their selca in the wallpaper….

At that moment ,gary knock the window..and he open the car door…

“gary ah..we are talking you now~you two look like a married couple after the bobo…”jae suk teasing them again…

“hyung,kam sa ha mi dah~”gary joking…ji hyo just laughed about their joking.he put his arm on ji hyo shoulder when he joking…she didn’t reject it and just keeping smiled…

After the filming….gary call to ji hyo..”,my Monday girlfriend ,ji hyo ah~~”

 

 

 

Sorry if have spelling mistake..thanks to those who support..