Piggyback?hug?

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

image

Jihyo was blank when she heard this question..she answer“oh?i don’t know…”

“hyung,stop kidding..let’s order….”gary fastly replyed he don’t want make the atmosphere awkward..

“arraso….ji hyo ah…don’t mind it….”sukjin said..

After a while,the food is ready…a fry fish,a seafood soup and bi bim bap(mixed rice)…gary start pick the fish meat out and clear the fish bones then he put it on ji hyo plate…

“owh….owh…..”jae suk and suk jin keep making the sounds out…and laughing at them..

They chatting together at the restaurant talking about works,family,programs……

After finished eating…“ji hyo, gary ah…I followed sukjin hyung car back first..”jaesuk said.

Before they leave the place... “take care our seung im,ok?”jaesuk whispering to gary..

“neh..hyung nim…arraso…”he said it loudly..

After jaesuk and sukjin leave…they are so awkward because of just now question..

“ah~jihyo ah..let’s go back…I’ll sent you…”he said it without looking her eye…

“arraso..”she just keep watching around…


After that ,gary sent ji hyo back…On the way back,they didn’t say anything in the car just listen to the music playing around….While they arrived in front of jihyo house.. “annyeong oppa…”ji hyo said it before she get down from the car…“em~annyeong~see you next time~”gary watching jihyo walked into her home before he leave…

Gary went to coffee shop that near ji hyo house..he sitting there while drinking the coffee thinking the question “do you like gary?”he want to know about the true answer…


Until 9p.m.,he called jihyo..

“jihyo ah,do you ate?”

“oh?oppa?i ate already..”

“wanna come out?let’s play skateboard together at the park…at this time,no one there…”

“jinja?skate?kereu~”she answer after thinking a while…

“then you come out..i’m already infront of your house…’’

“bo?oppa..you already arrived?”

“oh~come out…”

“arraso…”

She come out from the house saw gary is waiting there…she went in the car…

“oppa…why are you here?i mean why you came here?”

“just now..i was drinking at the coffee shop that near your house..”

“keureu?”

“em~”

They arrived at the park…gary take his skateboard from the back of the car…he so exciting and can’t wait to play…

“oppa,show me your playing skill~”ji hyo said it while gary ready to show his skill….after he play it,with jump skill..jihyo keep saying“wow~oppa~you really daebak…”

He stop it and ask“jihyo,do you want to have a try?”

“but I don’t know how to play…”

“keunchana,I’ll teach you..,try it…”

“arraso…”

While ji hyo is trying,gary immediately hold her hands,ji hyo look at gary…“i scare you might fall down…”gary answered

“alright~take a step~”ji hyo take a step…she is playing well..

“jihyo,you are playing well…wow~”

“keureu?”

“then I let go my hand,you try yourself…”he said it while he letting go her hands..

But jihyo suddenly slipped,and she fall down…her ankle was sprain…gary immediately run to ji hyo.. “geunchana?is it hurt?”he ask with a worried face…

“ah!oppa..how can you let go of my hand?”she asked

“mianhe…jinja mianhe…how are you now?which part you hurt?”

“my ankle…is hurt…”he take off her shoes after jihyo said it..

“keunchana?can you stand up?can you walk?”while she trying stand up..she slipped again…

“take the shoes…”gary said it

“huh?”ji hyo was blanking

“come..let me carry you…”gary sit down and asking to piggyback her…

“oh?i don’t want..i can walk myself…”

“you really don’t want?”

“yeah….i can walk…”

“arraso…”after he said it he immediately hold jihyo..

“oppa!what are you doing?!let me down!”

“you don’t want me piggyback you so I carry you….”

“let me down!!”

“andwae!i will let you down if you let me piggyback you…”

“arraso!arraso!!let me down…”

“alright~”he put down ji hyo…and jihyo let him piggyback her…

“let’s go…”

While gary piggyback her wand walking towards the car….jihyo was feeling embressed that let gary piggyback her…gary was enjoyed the moment because its feel like jihyo backhug him~

“Wae?are you shy?its not the first time also…”he teasing her when he saw ji hyo face…

“anni~just~don’t know~”jihyo said it with shy face…

“jihyo ah~can oppa ask you a question?”

“of course~what is it?”ji hyo answer him while looking to his face..

“do you like me?”gary asked and jihyo was shocked because this is the first time he ask so clearly and no camera around them~

 

 

Sorry if have any spelling mistake~thanks to who support me~I will update soon~