A small travel~

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnYO5Azm20V2PUVJg1Wwk

At the next morning….

Ji hyo is excited for the day…she is happy that she can relax for a day,forget about works,forget about tired but she more happy that she can relax with the person that she want,Kang Gary….she wearing a blue t-shirt and short pants…

It’s the time(2:30p.m.),gary wearing a stress cap,a casual blue t-shirt ,a blue jeans..he was driving to ji hyo’s place..while he arrived ,he wait outside her house and sent a message..

To:Mong ji

              Mong ji Mong ji,I am arrived,come out…^^

                                                                       From:Gaelly

She saw his message and she come out and waving to him…she get into the car…

“kang gary,annyeong…”she smile brightly..

“oh?annyeong”he make a smile,he still cannot forget yesterday….

(is he alright?his mood better?) “kang gary,why you kept following me?wearing same colour t-shirt with me?”she joking..

“Who follow you?when you wear it?”

“me?maybe 12:30p.m.?i think so?”

“keureu?i wear it before 12:30p.m…so,its you following me not me following me…pabo..”he joking

“Yah!you called me pabo?you are the one pabo..kang gary pabo!”she laugh.

“you!pabo!”ji hyo’s laughing made gary mood better…

“you!”


“Ji hyo yesterday you said the factory..what is it?”

“it’s a coffee factory…its my friend’s,he even had a café beside the coffee factory…”

“he?a man?oppa?”he felt nervous..hope that its not a man…

“its my dong saeng(little brother) name park soo,I call him soo…wae?”

“anniya”he felt relax after know he is just a dong saeng…

While gary driving…“oppa….”

“wae?what is it?”

“anniya..nothing…”

“Yah!tell me..what is it?”he feel nervous of her action..he thinks that ji hyo might talk something serious…

“actually….it’s like that…I’m hungry”

“aish….jin ja…I thought you said something serious….you really mong ji…you didn’t had lunch?..let’s go to the store buy something to eat…”

“oppa,you had lunch?”

“me?no..haven’t”

“aish…jin ja..you really gaelly…you didn’t had lunch?let’s go to the store buy something to eat…”she following gary’s tone…gary just laughing of ji hyo acting…

They stopped for a while,they buy ddakbokgi,corn and juice…

Ji hyo kept eating she eat the ddakbokgi,he look at gary,she treat him a bite“do you want to eat?”he ate it..but suddenly mood down.. “its make me think about yesterday..”he said it quietly…she pretend not hear…“wah..really delicious…”


They arrived…“its sea!” “ji hyo ah,is it here?”

“yes,its here,let’s go”

“where is the factory?”they get down from the car,they walk to the factory…

A man saw them“oh?! Ji hyo noona!”its ji hyo’s dong saeng,soo

“oh?soo!”she ran towards him..and gave a hug to him…

Gary saw them….“you two need to hug forever?!”

“oh?soo ah~let me introduce..leessang, kang gary..”

“annyeong haseyo…I’m gary…”

“I know you ,noona’s Monday boyfriend..”

“yah!”ji hyo hit him…

“gary ssi,noona always talk about you …”

“yah!when I ?!”she felt embressed…

“noona said you are nice,cute and handsome while rapping…”(omg~why he tell gary about that!i’m crazy!)

“yah!Stop it!”she quickly covered his mouth with her hands…

“jin ja?she really always said me?”he saw her and hold her hand off from covering soo’s mouth,he don’t want them had any skinship…

“wae?noona?gary ssi we can talk more next time…two of us~”gary knodding his head…

“andwae,oppa very busy,he had no time spent with you….”

“noona~he busy with you?”he teasing ji hyo..

“yah!”

“arraso…but why noona came here?”

“we want to visit your factory…”

“mianhe noona…its closed for a week…we are changing the machine…so cannot go inside…

“keureu?”she felt disappoint…

“noona ,you cant try something else…like making coffee yourself…and making pattern on the coffee…”

“mong ji..try it?it seem interesting…”gary said after he saw hes disappoint face..

“keureu…arraso…let’s try it…”she immediately smile….

They walk to the café….“boss,I would like to learn make Americano and love shaped…”he said to the boss..

“kang gary,if you learned it..make it for me…”

“what?learn the love shaped?”he joking and putting her hands up and showing a love shape to her…

“anni…americano…”she laugh loudly of his action…

After they having fun..they are ready to back home…they get into the car…

But a thing happen….

 

 

Sorry for making any spelling mistake and thanks for support..have a nice day…