So sweet

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS
 
 
 
A few more days ,they were going to Singapore fan meeting,but gary went there earlier one more day…
 
To:kang gary
 
      How can you leave me here and went there first?!TT
 
                                                                                  From:mong ji
 
Jihyo sent a message to him and joking with him..while gary who was already arrived at Singapore and saw her message and immediately called her…
 
“kang gary!”
 
“oh~song ji hyo…wae?”he always happy when she called his name,she is the only one who called his name but not like others call him gary or gary oppa…
 
“wae?is this what you want to tell me?”jihyo answered…
 
“wae?what do you want to hear?”
 
“just….anni….nothing….”
 
“haha”a laugh sound from gary….
 
“what are you laughing?funny?”a little bit angry tone from jihyo…
 
“I miss you(po go ship po so)”jihyo hiding her laugh and happy sound after heard it..
 
“me too,are you arrived at Singapore?”
 
“oh~I ariived….you coming tomorrow  right?do you want me to fetch you?..”
 
“kang gary,are you crazy?!theres got many people will around there…”
 
“arraso,I won’t go there….i just want to see you faster”
 
“keunchana,jong kook oppa ,haha oppa and sukjin oppa will go there with me right?Together!”jihyo say the *together* word louder…
 
“don’t think that I will jealous,you know I’m a cool guy”he lying, he is jealous
 
“cheh…arraso,the we’ll meet tomorrow….”
 
“arraso,annyeong”
 
“arraso,and don’t too close with jong kook hyung,stay with sukjin hyung or haha because they already married,I’m not worried about them…annyeong”
 
“annyeong”they hang up their phone…. “aigoo,he jealous already”jihyo smiled widely when she kept remember how his jealous tone… “am I jealous?obviously?”gary asking himself…
 
At the day ,jihyo ,jong kook,haha and sukjin gathered at the airport,ready go to Singapore…
 
Haha and jong kook saw jihyo sitting alone holding her phone and keep smiling  ,and they walk toward her …
 
“jihyo!what are you doing”haha said to her that make jihyo nervous and quickly hide her phone…
 
“wae?why are you hiding your phone?”jong kook asked her…
 
“hyung,she must be missing gary hyung and sending message to him…keke”haha teasing jihyo
 
“anniyo…I’m not…”(how can haha oppa knew it?)
 
“so fast miss him?just not met him a few days?”jong kook match haha’s teasing…
 
“hey,kids”sukjin was coming near to them… “what are you guys talking?were you guys saying my bad things?”
 
“anniyo~its secrete….”haha said to him and laugh at jong kook…
 
“lets go,its time…”ji hyo quickly walk away avoiding them she feeling embressing…
 
When they arrived at Singapore…many fans waiting outside and welcomed them…keep taking photo…theres a driver that ready to fetch them to hotel….
 
While jihyo arrived the hotel,she the room number is 521,she take all her thing and went to the room…she lied on the bed,she took her phone from her pocket and dialed gary nombor…
 
“yoboseyo?”
 
“oh,jihyo ah…”
 
“kang gary,I’m arrived…now I at hotel…what your room number ?do you want me to go over your room?”
 
“no need ,jihyo ah,whats your room number?”
 
“me?521?are you coming to my room?”she is excited the he will be meet her now..
 
“anniyo…I’m felt tired and sleepy.. ,maybe later,two more hour later,I’ll go there…”
 
“ah~its like that…then you sleep~annyeong..”she felt disappoint and sad about his answer..
 
“oh…annyeong”he hang off his phone…
 
“how can he sleep at this time?he is the one who said want to see me!arh!”she talking to herself alond,feeling a hundred of stone just throwing to her heart….suddenly ,the doorbell rang…
 
“who finding me this time!aish!its must be manager unnie…”she feeling frustrating and walking slowly to the door….
 
“who is it?!”she shout loudly…and look through the hole of the door…
 
“room service”the man was holding a plate with a cover…
 
“sorry ,but I didn’t call room service”
 
“but ,theres a man said that to send this to your room,can you open the door?”when she open the door,the man cover his face…
 
“who are you?”(wait!why the man talking Korean,here is Singapore not korea)
 
“jiang!”a peaceful face showed infront of her..
 
“yah!kang gary!”she immediately rush to him and hug him,her hand wrapping his neck…
 
“jihyo ah~I cant breath..let go..and here is lobby…becareful there maybe have people around here”
 
“ah!come in ,faster!”
 
They sat down on the bed.. “how?do you miss me?”
 
She suddenly hit his head “ah!why you hit me?!its hurt”he said it and keep rub his head…
 
“this is the payback that you lied me….”she said to him
 
“mianhe,I just want to give you surprised…”he face down and feel sorry…
 
Suddenly ,jihyo gave a peck on his cheek..
 
Gary very surprised and look at her… “this is the reward that you come to me…”she smile to him…
 
“ah,I need to do more next time, so I can get more rewards….”gary laughed..
 
“you want to lie me again?”
 
“anniyo,I’m saying surprise,not lying~”
 
“I brought you a meal…..at there,have a look….”gary lead her to the table…
 
She open the cover…she saw a bracelet and americano on the plate…gary kept watching her face,how her expression when she opened it…
 
“what is it?and americano!what day is today?annivesary?or birthday?why you present me this?”she asked him and smile with a touched face…
 
He took the bracelet out…. “yesterday,when I came here,a fans that giving me this,its couple bracelet,the fans asked me to give you one,I already wear it…”
 
“but can we wear it?,I think if the fans saw it,it will have many problem come…”
 
“you can not to wearing it,just put it in your begs,if you have time,take it out and take a look,and think about me or missing me or think my handsome face..”he said it and adjusting his cap..
 
“you?!handsome?!its funny”she kept laughing when he say he is handsome…
 
“yah!song ji hyo!why are you laughing?!”he pretending angry…
 
“why angry?dont angry..im just kidding…come smile.”she hold his face and force he smile using her hands
 
“let go ,we need to go the press conference…we need to gather at the lobby”ji hyo pulling him towards the door
 
“i don’t want go,unless….
 
“unless what?”jihyo look at him
 
“unless you give me reward again…or not I will not going anywhere..”
 
“andwae~come on,let go we’re going late now”
 
He suddenly ran to her,and kiss her cheek, “you don’t give me so I gave you” and he opened the door “remember you owe me one reward…”and he ran out…
 
“Yah!when  I owe you! !kang gary!”
 
“see you later!”
 
“ah! Childish!jinja!”she said that after she closed the door…and she start touching her cheeks,feeling burning and hot..she keep thinking he kissed her just now…she smile while gary ran back to his room which just near her room 525…he also touching his face…smiling over and over again… “I wont wash my face today"
 
While at the press conference, the reporter asked jihyo…
 
“how was the feeling when kang gary ssi kissed you last time in running man?”the reporter asked her..
 
She felt embressed and look at gary who sat beside her…
 
“um….
 
 
 
 
 
sorry guys for late update....
 
p.s. gary will be appear on jihyo's drama....are you excited?because i am!!!!
 
Tell me how was this chapter and leave some comment if you can...
 
Thanks for support!