The one who really care you~

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

Photo: cr:Kang Gary Hong Kong Fans Club 姜熙建香港後援會  ㅋㅋ so cute <3

“oppa,let us come again here together…”she avoided his question…

“keureu..”he was a little bit disappointed…


Its another Monday,filming day ,kwang soo and ji hyo was sitting on the bench wating running mans member come….they keep chit-chat and gary was coming….

“hyung,annyeonghaseyo~”kwang soo bowed down…

“kwang soo ah,good morning…”gary put his hand on kwang soo’s back…

“kang gary,annyeong”ji hyo smiled to him…

“oh?annyeong…”(oh…her smile…)

“give me!”jihyo showed her hand to gary….

“bo?(what)what you want?my heart??”he kidding…

“hyung,don’t so cheesy,I’m still here,do you see me?”kwang soo waving his two hand….ji hyo laughing“anniya…americano…give me…..”they ignored him…

“yah!how you know?its not fun anymore~aish…”he holding a Americano at his back…

“ah~jeongmal~should I go to another place?”kwang soo said it while adjusting his cap..

“try it,I bought it from another place”gary ignored kwang soo again and jihyo take a sip~“oh?this is different…,its more delicious…”

“keureu?”gary smiled…“you guys really cant see me?hallo?”kwang soo said again..

“oppa,look at this,the shop name on the cup,I bought it before,I had bought a few times but why this time the taste is not same although this is more delicious…”

“ah~this~actually”gary said in stammer tone…

“oppa~ don’t tell me you made it yourself…”jihyo opened her eyes widely….

“keureu~I made it”

“jinja?oppa jinja?you made it yourself?”she was so surprised of his made….

“we learned it toget..her  last time right ?i promise to make for you…so here is my promise Americano…wae?you look so touched…”he laughed and felt proud…

“Daebak~noona,you two even hangs out together?and learn make Americano together?!date?!”kwang soo so curious…

When jaesuk and jong kook coming towards them…“hyung!hyung!gary hyng and noona hang out together last week!” “Yah!yah!yah!”jihyo quickly cover kwang soo mouth..

“oh?jinja?”jongkook smiled and asked…

“eih~its not the first time also~”jaesuk teasing them….

“oh?jinja?”jong kook asked…

“gary ah,you did a great job~continue it~hang out together~”jong kook put his hand on his shoulder…

“neh~got it~I will continue~”they laughed of gary’s joke…


After filming at the school,in the episode,gary took some pictures of ji hyo and jihyo also took some pictures of him too~<3

“jihyo ah~are you going home now?”gary run to her and asked…

“em…yes…”

“I fetch you back,come~”

“oh?keureu….”

The left running man member,jaesuk,sukjin,kim jong kook,and kwang soo and haha trying to tease them by shouting “goodbye~Monday couple~”

When they heard it,they just laughed and quicky run into car~while they are in the car~ji hyo’s phone rang~she saw the name“oh?”

“who is it?”gary asked….

“chang joo oppa~”she answered the phone..

“yoboseyo?”

“yoboseyo?ji hyo ah~”

“neh?”

“ji hyo ah~are you finished filming?lets have meal together…”

“have meal together?”she look at gary,gary look at her,he stopped the car …

Gary feeling frustrated and grab jihyo’s phone and said“yoboseyo?,jihyo is with me now and we will have meal together later..”

“gary ssi,why you together with her?please just let go~and don’t even try to close her…she is mine..”

“sorry,that I cant,bye!”he hang up the phone..

“oppa,what are doing?what you guys talking about?”

“nothing~”

“kuendae(but)oppa,you look so charisma just now…”

Gary acting cool feeling happy of his praise…

They arrived ,while halfway walking to her house,jihyo step wrong and lost balance,she was going to fall,but luckily gary quickly hold her up“keunchana?”

A man that stand infront jihyo house walk toward them and give a punch on gary face(left cheek)

Its ceo baek…

“yah!oppa!what are you doing!?why are you here!?why you punch him!!?”jihyo hold ceo baek arm and ask him to stop…

“Did I told you that don’t try to close her!!”ceo baek said to gary..

“I told you also that I can’t!”

When ceo baek trying to give him another punch again,jihyo tried to stop him. “oppa!don’t do that!”but he push jihyo away and give another punch to gary again,the same place,his lips is bleeding but he didn’t noticed that he hurted,he run to immediately run to jihyo,jihyo was fell down and sit on the ground~

“jihyo ah~keunchana?!”gary so worried about her…after gary run to her,ceo baek also run to her“mianhe,jihyo ah,keunchana?”

“yah!i’m gonna kill you!”gary grabbed his collar and going to punch him~jihyo quickly stopped him by holding his hand~

“oppa!don’t!don’t do it!for me!please~”he didn’t punch him but still angry and he push him away and listen what jihyo said…he turned to jihyo again.. “keunchana?are you hurt?”

“let go her!she is mine!”ceo baek shout again to him by pulling jihyo left hand and gary pulled her right hand“she not yours!”

“stop!my arm is pain!”gary let go her hands after ji hyo said she is feeling painful…

“see?he let go you first!but I didn’t~”ceo baek said to jihyo..

“oppa let go off my hand because I said I’m pain,you know?”

Gary help her get up and now he noticed that he bleeding,he touch his corner lips..

“oppa,you’re bleeding,you go inside first ok?”jihyo said in worried tone…

“keundae(but)!”

“no but!go in!now!”jihyo cut his sentence…

“arraso,becareful…”gary said to jihyo and he turned to ceo baek and grabbed his collar“if you hurt her again,I’m really gonna kill you!”he pushed him away..

After gary entered jihyo’s home,ceo baek hold her hands and said“jihyo ah~you still like me right?you didn’t let him punch me because you care about me right?you still worried about me right?”

 

 

 

 

Sorry for late update,I’m already wrote the continuous story,just need to type on computer..thanks support…StAy TuNe!