Club jealous

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

 

1904130_587470241339881_930268865_n.png

Gary was asked his feeling as he planted a kiss on jihyo’s cheek. “its very simple. I think in that particular moment I was a little crazy”

Yes you are crazy,kang gary,at that time….(jihyo’s pov)

But at this time…..

“how was the feeling when kang gary ssi kissed you last time in running man?”the reporter asked her..

She felt embressed and look at gary who sat beside her…

“um….I guess it was good…”she said shyly…gary seemed happy about her answer and felt delight…

This caused the other cast members to burnt into a series of “bobo!bobo!bobo!” teasing the two and Gary himself even joined in the fun and stood up to applaud together with the rest of his cast members..

After finished the conference,they were gathered in the car and were going to the concert for rehearsal…gary and jihyo were sat behind the car….

“hyung,do you want go to the club later?”haha asked jong kook and sukjin..

“club?singapore club?i should go for a try?”

“yah,hadong hoon,you’re married ,you still go club?”

“hyung?just relax…I only love my byul…..”

“arraso…call!”jongkook satisfied his answer…

“gary hyung ,how about you?you want join us ?”

“sure,why not?”jihyo expression became blank when she heard his answer…

“hyung,how can you answer without hesitation?look at jihyo…she seem jealous…”haha teasing jihyo..

Gary immediately look at jihyo expression… “arraso,I wont go then…”

“anniyo..oppa,you go,theres no reason I blocked you,that your freedom….”

Jihyo really angry…,is she jealous?haha…why my feeling is happy about that?

“is this what we called ‘married-couple fight’?you two are so lovely….”jongkook said

“why don’t jihyo join us together?”sukjin asked jihyo….

“keureu….jihyo let’s go together….”gary trying to asked her to join them…

“I’ll think about it…”she said it cooly…

In the car….gary secretly hold her hand…but jihyo shocked of his action…she made an eyesign that the running member sitting infront…

“keunchana….”gary said it….

“what keunchana ?hyung?”haha heard it and suddenly turn to them…jihyo quickly put away her hand from him…

“anniyo…what keunchana?did I said that?”gary startled at there…

“hyung,you seem weird…are you hiding something from us?”haha made a weird eyesign to him….and gary avoided it..

“obseo…obseo….”gary said it and haha turn back infront….

But gary hold back her hand,and jihyo  shocked again,gary quickly make a silent sign,he put his finger on  his lips….he take out his phone..and type a message…

Will you join us later?if you don’t go thn I wont go also

He typed on his phone and gave it to jihyo,jihyo take his phone and type…

Why?isn’t you like going club…go there without me …just go…its ok,I will stay alone at hotel…

She typed it and give it to gary….and gary start type again…

I’m just go club and get some inspiration  ,it will help me write the lyrics better next time…don’t  angry…

He gave it to jihyo again…

I know you get inspiration from those club girls….

She typed it with a jealous and angry face…

Of course not ! my inspiration just from you~lets go together…huh?

He typed with a smile…

Arraso,I’ll go but can you fulfill my one wish?

He gave it to gary again…and gary lock his phone and put back his phone…

Jihyo look confused and look at him….gary suddenly interlocked her hand and face to her and put an ok sign…

Jihyo pretend that she cant win him and agree to join them later…she just love the way how he interlocked her hand..


In the fan meeting….they were enjoying happily,gary even more happy after jihyo said ‘I LOVE YOU’to him…they also sang ‘Turn Off Tv’ together…and all the fans were so high at the fan meeting…

After the fan meeting,they went to the club together..they were so high at the atmosphere of the club…but gary keep his eye on jihyo not letting those guys near her…he noticed that jihyo kept rubbing her arms and she felt cold…

He took off his jacket and sit beside her.. “wear it..you will get cold…”

“arraso…gumawo,kang gary~”she smiled to him and gary smiled back to her…


At night 1am…jong kook ,haha and sukjin were getting tired and they want to back to hotel…sukjin walk to gary “gary ,we want to back hotel..do you want back together?”gary look at jihyo see that she still enjoying the moment..

“its ok,I will back hotel later…”

“how about jihyo?”

“I will take care her…don’t worry”

“arraso,take care yourself and jihyo too…”sukjin waved to gary…and they went back to hotel…

After an hour,gary walk near to jihyo, “jihyo ah ,its getting late now,do you want back to hotel?”

“I don’t want,let me have one more drink…”

“andwae…come,lets back now…”he pulled her away out from the club..

Finally ,they out from the club….”yah!kang gary!why so early came out?i want drink again..”

“andwae,you drunked now!”gary trying to called taxi,but at the midnight,there no taxi around…

So ,he decided to walk back because its not far away from the hotel..but jihyo was  not balance,and keep falling left and right…

“I’m tired,kang gary…”

“just hold on,we will arrived soon…”

“piggyback me…that my wish…”

“arraso,come…”he sat down and jihyo let him carry her..

He started walked after piggyback her…

“yah!kang gary!why you always go to club?!do you know that I’m scared”she start saying nonsence..

“what are you scare?i’m here with you right now,by your side”

“You!kang gary!do you know that I an jealous when you with others girls?”

“what are you talking about!i wont with other girls,you know that right? but its good that you jealous because it mean you really care about me”but she asleep at that time…

“jihyo?do you heard me?”ji hyo didn’t answer…

“pabo?”

“mong ji?”

“sweet heart?”

“yeobo?”

“haha,jinja…you really asleep…I make sure…”he keep joking when he sure that she asleep…

“song ji hyo,I’m so lucky that you by my side…”

“kang gary!”he get shocked when jihyo said something… 

 

 

Sorry for late update....

p.s.  did you saw emergency couple episode 6 ,gary as a driver....haha....its funny

I write this for congrats myself that this story had over 10000 views....YAY!.......................Yeay!!!

How was this chapter,please comment,your guys comments are so important for me....and i was about thinking end it and write another monday couple stories...i need your guys suggest~

thank you!guys!please give me your opinion....