Should we start date now?

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-nIILxqdQ9fODGldVIMQ

Its kang gary…

I had been so worried about him,so missed him..now he coming to me…but gary just passed by her and jihyo dumbfounded…their shoulder just touched…their hands touched…when he passed her,ji hyo quickly hold his hand…he didn’t look back to  her…

“where are you going?”jihyo turn back to look back him,but he didn’t look back to me,gary didn’t replied her anything just said one sentence that broke jihyo’s heart.. “let go of my hand”but she still hold tightly.. “don’t hold my hand easily….i said it before”

{flashback}

“I hope next time the answer is not this~I will wait you~wait the time you hold my hand with real heart…”

“Hold my hand first when not filming…

  Hold my hand first when no cameras..

  Hold my hand first when you really want….

  Hold my hand first when you promise never let go….

  Hold my hand first when you want to stay with me…

  Hold my hand first when you missed me…

  Hold my hand first when you really like me…

  Hold my hand first when you want to hold my hand…”

{end Flashback}

He push her hand away,feeling his heart was teared into 1000 pieces….he walk away… “kang gary!”her called made him stop walking….jihyo threw the umbrella on the floor..walk to him and back hug him… “don’t go…”

The moment when she hug him,a few drop tears drop down,he felt sorry that broke her heart,sorry for doing a bad guy…

“oppa…” I don’t know whethere its rain or not ,the drops that fell down on my hand,I felt that oppa was heart break….i felt more heart break.. “kang gary,I like you”finally I told him,I told him that I like him..

“me too…”gary said it and turn back to jihyo and hug back her… “sorry that I broke your heart, sorry that I ask you to let go of my hand ,sorry that I let you alone, sorry that I made you sad,sorry that I selfish to want you”he kissed her forehead…

He said a sentence that made her felt touched.. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you”…he looked into her eyes… “kang gary,you found me”ji hyo said that..they hug each other again…. “this moment, I’m the most happiness man because I have you..”

They break the hug….a storm that shocked them.. “AH!”jihyo shouted…he just made a smile… “oh?lets go inside now…pali”they quickly went inside the house..ji hyo look at him when he came in…she touched his face wipping his tears… “aigooo,my kang gary cried…”he stopped at there.. “anniya~its not tears,it just raindrops….”

“eih,don’t cheat me…”she made a suspicious face to him..he avoided her eyes… “you too,you cried also…”she look at him “oppa,you don’t change the topic,aish,kang gary really not good in lie”she laughed “but its better that you don’t know how to lie…”

“what means?”gary asked… “you couldn’t lie,so that I can understand you,what your mind,what you thinking….”

“my heart is yours,so can absolutely know me”he said with cheesy tone.. “oppa,don’t do that,so cheesy..im seriously”

“really??then,should I do it continuously?My lovely mong ji,my heart is you…..”

“yah!dont do that!stop that!’she walked away and get the towel for him…

“gumawo,my love”he said it again… “Yah!”she shouted to him… “arraso…arraso…don’t angry”

They sat at the sofa..sat farly with a distance… “its cold…”gary heard that… “are we argue?come here…”she smiled and get close to him… “oppa,you’re so man when u said come here..”
“keureu?thn ,I will said more next time..”she laughed…he hold her hands keep rubbing his hands…

“is it warm?”gary ask her…. “oh…warm…”

“so, you are my girlfriend now?”gary asked happily and  looked seriously into her eyes….she kept silent and her face looking worry….

 

 

 

Sorry for short chapter and i will update soon,how do you think  she would answer?...what answer that you guys expect?tell me if youu can....i will update long chapters in few days...Thanks for supprt....