Accidentally bobo!!!!!!

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

Gary_1379268625_20130915_kiss.jpg

He stopped walking and his face get closed to ji hyo’s face and……

Ji hyo’s eye met gary eye,they looking at each other…when gary getting closer.. and he said…

“I……….”he getting more closer..only 1cm distance between their face..ji hyo immediately close her eye,she scared gary might do something to her…

When gary saw jihyo close her eye…gary whispering to her“because you’re hurt”

Jihyo wake up and realized that gary move away she stunned at there“what?”

“because you’re hurt,so I carry you…wae..what are you expecting?jeong mal…your action so cute…haha”

“arh~when I expect!faster let me down..”she feel embressed more...

“arraso,I will let you down later..in the house…”

Gary walked into her house and ask“should I let you down on bed or sofa?”

“bed?bed?!!anniyo!sofa is alright..let me down on sofa..”

“arraso…”he put her down on sofa…“where is the medical kid?”he asked and ji hyo pointed to the way on the cupboard…

Gary bring the medical kid and he wanted to help jihyo out some ointment on her ankle but ji hyo stopped it.. “oppa!i will do it myself!”

“wae?!how you do yourself?i will help you~”

“keunchana oppa~I will do it myself~”

“Wae?!you scare your foot might smelly?”he joking~Ji hyo hit his shoulder slightly “its not like this…

“keunchana,I will try to not breath..”he teasing her again and he kneel down and help her…

Ji hyo just stay silent and looking his action,she take her phone quietly and she take a picture of him..

Gary realized that and he shout“Yah!what are you doing?!”

“oppa~look at this…I have the proof that kang gary kneel down to me”she showed her phone to gary and laughing….

“Yah!mong ji!delete it…or not you will regret…”

“no!i don’t want delete!”

“faster delete it”he stand up and tried to grab her phone..

Jihyo reject it by putting her phone up and don’t give chance gary to grab it..

But,gary accidentally fell down and he lie on jihyo,they look at each other again…twice…

Ji hyo immediately turn her head to right side…..

“Ji hyo!”gary said it loudly…

Jihyo turn back to answer his call..while jihyo turning back her head…she accidentally kiss him…

Gary was surprised and his eye open widely they stopped at there about 5 second…

Gary pulled back him self and quickly said“mianhe, ji hyo….jinja…mianhe..”

He quickly rush out from the house…without taking his cap…and ji hyo was mong at there…she was crazy at that moment…(oh my gosh~i~gary~kiss!!!!)

Gary rush out from the house and keep slapping his face.. “I must be crazy!!arh!”

When he reached his house~he can’t calm down..he sent a message to ji hyo…

To:Mong ji

           Mong ji ah~mianhe~just now~><

From:gaelly

Ji hyo saw the message she replied..

To:gaelly oppa

          Oppa~kuenchana..its accident…its ok~

From:mong ji

To:Mong ji      

            Anyway~mianhe…and take care of your ankle...see you on next Monday…

From:gaelly

To:gaelly oppa

          Arraso,don’t mind it…see you on Monday…

From:Mong ji

After she replied the message..she look at the cap that gary left just now“Pa bo oppa…should I bring the cap to him next Monday?”she take her phone out and scrolling the phone she search back the picture that he kneel down..she think back the situation just now…her face becoming red and she blushing ,feeling shy and embressed…

Gary lie on his bed and thinking that the stuation back“Arh!i can’t sleep tonight~I’m crazy~My Gosh!”

"will we become awkward...i could not let this happen to us..."He called ji hyo…

“yoboseyo..ji hyo…”

“oppa?anything?”she answered awkwardly

“actually I want to know…are you ok…?”

“of course I am ok…”gary quickly change the topic he don’t want the situation change awkwardly…

“next Monday,oppa have something need your help…”

“what is it?”

“Monday…can you don’t go?”

“filming?!!”

“anniyo…can you don’t go have dinner with Baek chang joo si?

Ji hyo surprised of gary ask…she answer….

 

 

 

Sorry for the short update…a longer story will update soon..thank you for supporting…