Its not my truth answer~

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo8PTrf3mDNiG9L-Xmf_z

Jihyo let go off his hand and said “Its not what you think,I don’t want he hurt you because I don’t want he do something that he might regret..”

“Why?i’m not good enough?he better?”

“you are good but just you two have many difference..”

“what?what is the difference?”

“like just now…I asked you and begged you don’t hurt him but you still hurt him but when I asked gary oppa to stop ,he stop,he listened to what I said ,he is the one who really care about my feeling…”

“okay,I will listen to what you start from now,please,don’t leave me,give me a chance to change for you..”

“mianhe..”she entered the house after she said it….while ceo baek saw she entered the house without looking back….he shouted..he punch the door so hard…

Gary saw her entered and heard the shout and the sound of the punch,he run to ji hyo and hug her without saying anything…

“oppa…”her eyes was getting teary….“it will be better,I promise…”

A thousand thanks that she want to say to him,thank you for his caring…..


After a while,ji hyo stopped crying and she just reminded that gary was hurted just now…she push off him and asked him“oppa,keunchana?is it pain?”she touch his lips corner…

“ah!”he move his head backward…

“mianhe….do you want to go clinic?”ji hyo showed out a worried face

“keunchana…its not such serious…a man should have some scars,its look more charm and attractive…”he joked for relaxing her…

“is it the time kidding?!come…”she drag him to the way sofa…“sit!wait me~”ji hyo asked him to sit sown and she took the medical kid and sat next to him

She start to put some ointment on his wound using the cotton bud“you this pabo!why don’t avoid just now!”

He didn’t say anything and just look at her….“keundae~cute~when you are worried about me~”he smiled..

“what!”she was using the cotton bud and touch his lip hardly..

“ah!ah! its hurt!dont so hard~are you do it purposely?!”he kidding

“mianhe~mianhe~”she felt sorry and put a plaster on it and asking him why he do that just now~

“because I care you!because I worried you!because I don’t want you get her!because I like you!”

A sudden confession make the situation became awkward ji hyo pull herself backward and shocked,she trying to keep calm…“keureu?....”

“ji hyo ah,I’m not kidding right now..i’m really serious now…I’m not lieing you…”

She didn’t say anything and didn’t make any reaction~

They didn’t talk anything in the ten minutes~gary think that is a reject…“mianhe..you just act nothing happen..i’ll go now..”he said it and stand up was trying to leave..

Ji hyo saw him was stood up and trying to leave,she immediately hold his hand..

“kang gary,where are you going?sit!”

He sit back again and sit more closer to her…

“so,what is it just now?confession?are you sure that?you know we not filming right?its not filming right now,right?today also not Monday….”

“I know,I’m sure,I like you since long time ago until now also…I don’t want just be Monday couple with you on filming,I want to be everyday couple with you even not filming..”

“why you don’t tell me long time ago? I mean…before I start dating with chang joo oppa…”

“wah….Arhh….hot….think back this…that day I saw the news…I’m…really….hurt….here…”he pointed his heart….

“so, do we need to put some ointment on your heart?”she joking…

“before you dating with him,I thought we’re close enough while fiming…I thought that you feel the same thing with me….so I think no need to get more closer with you,I scare you might get burden, if I get too close and step toward to your real life,I scare you get stress and reject me…

“so now you don’t scare me will reject?”

“stop!silent!dont talk any thing!dont tell me anything!”he scared that jihyo will reject him…

“oppa…..”she want to explain….“no!no!dont say anthing !please…”

“I think is still not yet the right time…”she said it because they are celebrities and the contract of the company…

“I said silent!i said don’t talk anything!i don’t want to hear those things from you!”

“mianhe....kang gary….”

Jihyo trying to leave and she stand up…and gary suddenly hug her from back…she want to turn back to him but he stopped her…

“don’t turn back…I just want to say somethings..if you look at me,I cant say it…”his hand wrapping her neck…

“I hope next time the answer is not this~I will wait you~wait the time you hold my hand with real heart…

“Hold my hand first when not filming…

  Hold my hand first when no cameras..

  Hold my hand first when you really want….

  Hold my hand first when you promise never let go….

  Hold my hand first when you want to stay with me…

  Hold my hand first when you missed me…

  Hold my hand first when you really like me…

  Hold my hand first when you want to hold my hand…”

Ji hyo felt the sincere heart from gary said..she feeling sorry and touched…she hold his hand…her tears drop on his arm…

“don’t cry…I don’t want you cry because of me….”

She turn back to gary and hugged him tightly…“kang gary..promise me you will wait me…must!pali(fast)promise me!”

“arraso,you no need tell me  I also will wait you~i promise!”he hugged her back….

“alright~you don’t hungry?you love to hug me huh?”he start kidding..

She push him away, “who love to hug you?”

“yah!why push me so hard,im a patient right now you know?be kind to me~”he pointed his wound…

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for short update~how was it this chapter?thanks for support…STAY TunE!!!