Dinner Relationship

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

tumblr_m8n5eoTvGM1rz4qdxo1_500.jpg

Ji hyo surprised of gary ask…she answer….

“oppa…”

“mianhe ,you just pretend I didn’t ask..i had no reason to stop  what you want to do…sleep well…annyeong…”he touch the off button without hear her reply…

“oh?off already?he angry?should I go or not?arh!but I no reason to reject…”she feel speechless….


It’s Monday,they were filming running man,the geust is yoo ah in and kim Hae sook.In the cooking mission…gary kept thinking about the dinner that she might go while he cutting the vegetables…“yeobo,the spicy one”ji hyo said to gary…

Gary was shocked and blank while he heard “yeobo”this word..

Its almost 7:30p.m….At the end of filming,they win in the mission…while the running man member was ready to go…gary saw ji hyo was waiting at there(Is she waiting him?what is she doing?)Full of question in his mind…

He walk toward ji hyo…he call her by putting his hand on her shoulder…

“ji hyo…”

“oh?oppa…”

“Are you going home?”he hope that she is going home not go dinner with him…

“anni…I’m not going home..”

He show his disappointed face.. “keureu?”

“I’m going dinner with chang joo oppa…”

“keureu?then…I go back home now…hope you eat well..”

While he was leaving,he feel so sad,he can’t imagine that jihyo are going to have dinner with him….ji hyo saw gary back was full of sadness,she can feel that he is disappoint..she call him….

“oppa!”ji hyo ask him…and gary turn back to answer her..

“wae?”

“oppa,do you want to have dinner together?,I will talk to chang joo oppa,if you want…”

“keureu!let’s go together!i fetch you~”he immediately answer…

They went to the restaurant by gary’s car….when they walked in to the restaurant..they saw him was waiting there…

“ji hyo,here”baek chang joo said

“annyeonghaseyo,gary ssi..”he stand up and greet him

“annyeonghaseyo,baek chang joo ssi..”

Gary sit opposite of baek chang joo…ji hyo was confused where should she sit…(should I sit beside chang joo oppa or gary oppa?)

Gary saw her standing at there,he can’t let het sit beside chang joo ….

“Come here..”gary said to ji hyo…ji hyo walk to beside gary and sit down..and now she sit infront of baek chang joo and beside(right) of gary…

They ordered..ji hyo ordered steak and gary ordered fish n chips,chang joo ordered lamb chop….

They had little chatting while waiting the food…while eating…chang joo cut a little bit of lamb chop and he trying to feed ji hyo…

“ji hyo,try this,its delicious…”baek chang joo said…

Gary is watching his action and he look at ji hyo….ji hyo was confused,she look to baek chang joo and she look again gary…and she eat it because if she don’t eat baek chang joo will be awkward…

Gary feel jealous and he drink the wine one shot…by using his left hand and putting his right hand on his lap…

Ji hyo saw his action..(am I too over?is he jealous?)she put her left hand on gary right hand…

Gary look to ji hyo…

“keunchana?”ji hyo said it without making any sound…

“keunchana….”he answer without making any sound…

After that,ji hyo is going to washroom…they chat for a while..Men Talk..

“gary ssi,I want said something…”chang joo said

“keureu,then said..”

“actually I still like seung im,I want to chase her back,I want to get her back…I think I should tell you this…”

“You hurt her when you leave her…what ever you want to do or you want to chase her back ,is your choice…”

“then why you coming here,I just want to have dinner with her…”

“because I like her…I can’t let her have dinner with you…”
“then let us have a competition,see who she will choose…”Baek chang joo said..

“she not a thing!,why should I have competition with you?!if she choose you..i have nothing to said…I respect her choice..i will wish her happy …”he feel angry that what he said..

Baek chang joo was speechless about his reply…ji hyo was coming back from washing room…

“What are you guys talking??”ji hyo ask

“nothing~just talk about career..”baek chang joo answer

“keureu?let’s back home,I am tired…”

They walk out…“let’s me fetch you home”baek chang joo pull ji hyo’s hand..ji hyo is shocked and blank….

Gary saw his action…then he hold ji hyo hand…two guys that love ji hyo was holding her hand….(what should I do?)

“let go off your hand..,I will fetch her back..”gary said to baek chang joo…

“why should I?reason?”he replied…ji hyo waiting gary’s answer

(reason?yes..i have no reason…I’m not her boyfriend..if I’m her boyfriend,maybe I can said because I’m her boyfriend….but I’m not)gary speechless…and slowly let go his hand..

(why gary don’t answer?is he want to let go off me?pabo..gary..)

“let’s go”baek chang joo said to ji hyo…gary was turning back and want go back…

Suddenly,ji hyo holding gary’s arm…and she let go of baek chang joo hand..

“oppa!i’ll follow your car,I had something to tell you…”she said to gary and she tuning back and said to baek chang joo“oppa,I will message you when I back home,bye..”

She pulled gary toward his car…and baek chang joo feel sad of her answer..he saw them were walking far away.. “Is gary your final answer?”he said to himself


Ji hyo link gary arm but gary was confused about the question that baek chang joo ask…he did not had any reaction..

“oppa,keunchana?what are you thinking.?”

“nothing~”he said it with low voice…

“are you sad?”

“no”he replied in cool tone..

“disappointed?”

“no,let me fetch you back..”

While gary driving,he didn’t talk anything,ji hyo feel his sadness,she want him happy…

“oppa,tomorrow let go somewhere..”

“where?”he no mood to answer..

“I know a place,that my friend place,its like a village,there has sea and a factory…its really nice place…lets go together…”

“keureu….”he answer without looking her..still using his cool tone…

(oppa really sad and disappointed,he don’t even ask me where is it or don’t even ask me what factory…)“oppa,fetch me tomorrow afternoon,about 2p.m…”

“arraso..”

He reached ji hyo house and before ji hyo out from his car…

“sleep well..”

“oppa,you too sleep well…”

While ji hyo was going to close the car door,she open back the door…

“oppa…you have reason…”and she closed the car door and walk to her house..

“reason?what was she talking?i don’t understand…haiz…”then he drived back home…..

 

 

 

 

sorry for late update,they are more closer in the next chapter..sorry for wrong spelling and grammer..thank you for support..