Its not bad to be sick person

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

ji hyo want to make sure it and she suddenly touch gary forehead~gary who is shock and blank at the moment...although he shocked....he just pretend nothing happened....

"oppa!i thing you're having a fever,do you want to see a doctor?right now?"asked ji hyo in worried face..

"keunchana(never mind),eat medicine is enough~its not such that serious..calm down~"said gary ..

"i think it is serious.....Yah!kang gary!if you sick what should i do?"

"huh?You?"

"anni(no)....i mean running man member and fans..."she talked it with a stammer tone..

"em..."the car is arrived at ji hyo house..."alright,its here..."gary said..

"so fast?"

"wae,don't want to leave me?"he sneezing again after he said it.

"it's time for joking?Oppa~if you dont mind come get medicine at my house..."

"arraso~do you have some headache medicine~i'm feeling dizzy now..."

"i have~come~"

they get down from the car..(i take care him because he is my oppa.......Right?i'm worry him because he just my oppa?or else?)ji hyo thoughts

"oppa,you just need to sit and rest...i will take the medicine for you...."ji hyo point to the sofa asking gary to sit.

gary who was feeling dizzy, he closed his eye and lay down on the sofa.

ji hyo was busying in th kitchen cooking something....

after 15 minutes....she walk beside the sofa and whispering "oppa....oppa....wake up..."

he slowly open his eye....."oh?ji hyo ah?"

"oppa ,i had cook some porridge....you have to eat it before eat the medicine..."

"gumawo,ji hyo ah....."gary with a touched face he just can't believe the girl that he love was cook for him..

"arraso.....have a try...dont know isn't match your taste"gary take the spoon and start to try..

"its delicious..."gary showed a smile to ji hyo

"jin ja?"

"jin jia...you too....have a try....jin ja delicious..."they sharing a same bowl together...

'its not bad...if it is delicious...eat more...."

after gary finished.....ji hyo hand over the medicine to gary....gary take it and eat it......

"i need to back now since now is very late...."

"ka ji ma(dont go)......."

"bo?"he shocked when he listen ji hyo said it

"a nni...it just like you said its late now.....and you ate medicine....you might be sleepy...its dangerous if you drive....just stay here...you can sleep on the sofa(living room)"

"jin jia?i can stay here?..."gary said...(ASA!(oh yeah)!)gary thoughts

"of course,why not?i will get you blanket and pillow"

"gumawo....jin ja gumawo..."

she get another blanket and pillow that on her bed....and give it to gary....

"here...take it...rest well...."

"em....you too..."when he covered the blanket and sleeping on the pillow...(ji hyo hair smell is inside the pillow and the blanket also....)gary thoughts

before ji hyo walked into her room ,she turn off all the light in living room..."ji hyo ah"gary ask ji hyo before she go into her room..

"wae?"she walk to beside gary"oppa,anything you need?"

"nothing ,i just want to say...."

"say what?"

"gumawo....and.....sleep well"

ji  hyo letting out her smile"you too oppa,sleep well...."

in the midnight...1.00a.m...ji hyo wake up....she want drink something because of thirsty...

she queitly open the door...she go to the kitchen.....when she filling up her cup...a sound that come out..

"ji hyo ah!"

she quickly turn to the back....."Yah!kang gary!you scared me!what are you doing!"

"mianhe..."gary said...."i'm just thirsty want to drink water too..."

"then why dont you turn on the light!jin ja!you really scared me!".....

after ji hyo said the ,gary suddenly back hug her...........

"oppa!................

 

 

 

 

Thank you for those who are support...