A secrete date~

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXxIT62e3Jk4Lzpsb41cY

“so ,you are my girlfriend ?now?”gary asked her and look at her eyes sincerely,wating her quietly…

“of….course…..i….am….”she answered but gary saw her expression…she looking worry…“wae?worry?your company?you cant date officially?”she nodded her head…he hold her hands… “don’t worry,if you want I would not let anyone know about that”

“really?i scare that you will get tired or get depressed about it…”jihyo interlock his hand… “keunchana…anything wont  block me stay with you…beside you…”


On Monday, they were recording running man ep 168 guests are IU and park myung soo,they acted nothing happen between them…when the pd announce that Monday couple in a team with suk jin, gary was so happy that he had the chance in a team with ji hyo…At the end ,they win fately and get the gold…

After recording ended,they were sharing the happiness of winning the race, jae suk and kwang soo come over to them… “yah!you two look  look like a real couple”jae suk teasing them.. “hyung,did they start dating officially?”kwang soo also teasing them..they shocked of their talk…

How?did jaesuk oppa and kwang soo know it already?what should I do?jihyo’s thought keep coming in her mind…gary hold her hand secretely giving her a eyesign that asking her don’t worry.. “hyung,if we start date,you’ll be the first one to know”gary said to jaesuk.. “me?how about me?”kwang soo aegyo to his hyung..

“you?you’re the last one to know..”jihyo kidding to him… “oh?so you gonna date with gary?”jaesuk keep teasing them.. they just laughing and didn’t replied them…


In these few days they keep messaging each other and call each other when the day that they start date…A few days later….

Gary so missed her,so he called her…he looking her contact number that in the favorite list…

“mong ji?yoboseyo?its me,gary oppa”

“kang gary!”she shouted at the phone and answer happily..

“oh!song ji hyo!what are you doing?”he also replied happily…

“me?nothing…just watching tv..”

“no schedule?”

“oh…obsseo(no)…you?what are you doing?”

“me?of course thinking about you…how about you?”she laughed at his replied…gary love to hear her laugh sound…

“me too”gary blushed at that moment

“oppa had prepare something for you, let go out date?”

“andwae!.....”jihyo answer and gary blank at there feeling disappointed…

After a few second.. “if I said that,you will be disappoint right?”she kidding to him..

“yah!i really thought that you said no..”gary feeling relax after knowing that jihyo kidding with him

“innocence kang gary…”jihyo answer him(that’s why I like him)

“arraso,I will fetch you later…”

“arraso,becareful”

“oh~annyeong”

After a few minutes,he came and fetch jihyo…when jihyo went inside the car,gary greet her happily.. “bobo…”he was teasing her and asking her for a bobo showing his cheek to her…but she just put her hand on his cheek..she still feel embressed about those skinship…gary laugh when saw her shy expression… “alright~lets go”

“oppa,where are we going?”

“ski”

“ski?we’re going ski?!if have peoples saw us,how?”

“don’t worry,I said that a event , I wouldn’t do it easily”

“you know how to play?i don’t know how to play…I never tried it before…”

“I know…its just same feel like skateboard…its very easy..i’ll teach you”

“yes…kang gary teacher-nim”

When they arrived ,jihyo surprised that nobody at there…just the white snow…fill around the floor

“kang gary…why no people here?today is what day?”

“today?today is the day that our first date~”he smile at her..

He hold her hand and walk inside.. “lets have fun today…”she smile and followed her…they went to rent the board and the shoes…gary was quickly wore the shoes and he saw that jihyo still suffer on wearing it,he bowed down and help her.. “I help you~”

Jihyo look at him with a mong face and felt touched of his action..after gary finished help her,he noticed that jihyo kept looking at him… “wae?anything on my face?”

“anni,you look handsome”she praised him.. and gary blushed when she praised him… “I’m weak in praising”gary joking …

They went to the place and gary teach her nicely…

“alright…bow down a bit your knee and if you want to stop move your body a bit to front,understand?”

“arraso…”

“I’ll hold you,don’t worry”he hold her hands and slowly getting down …jihyo still cant know well and keep looking down to the board..

“jihyo,look at me ,don’t look down…you wont fall down ,im holding you right?”

“oh…keureu…”jihyo feeling touched of his caring face,and she look infront and she start know how to play it well…after that,she start playing herself….

Gary kept prasing her.. “you doing well…good job….are you genius?”she was playing happily and suddenly she fall down…her cap was fall out…

Gary ran to her… “keunchana?are you hurt?”he kept checking her…

“anniy, I’m ok…”gary help her to adjust her cap… “ok,its pretty now,should we rest?”

“keureu..i’m hungry…”

“ramen?let us eat ramen..”

They walked to the restaurant…of course no customer inside…just the chef …

“please give me two bowl of ramen”

When the ramen come….their eyes just locked at the food..

“lets eat…”he take two set chopstick and give to  jihyo first..

“eat more….”gary said to her, and she start eating… “delicious?”gary ask her and she just keep nodding her head..


Its getting darker outside…its already night …

Gary suggest to sit on the snow just relax….they sit beside each other…on the snow… “cold….”jihyo said it quietly…

“cold?”gary start take off his jacket…but jihyo reject it… “don’t ,oppa you also will cold,wear it back…”

“arraso….you want hug right?come!”he grab her shoulder and hugging her…

She act like cant win him and just being hugged by him…

“a few more weeks ,we’re going to Singapore fan meeting right?”gary said to her….

“oh~wae?”

“let us practice the song….”

“turn off tv?”jihyo said it and gary nodded his head..and they start singing together.and jihyo just listen gary’s rap….and enjoy the moment like that…. “na neomuna sarang haeseo, nana tv reul kkeosseo,saeppalgan ne ibsuull”

 

 sorry for late update,hope you guys like this chapter,and please do comment,i think many of the writer might happy when saw many comments on the fan fiction,so do I...Thank you support...