Chapter 3:Misunderstanding,wound.

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

"wae?oppa?!"she push his hand away and gary's hand was accidentally touch the grill net~

"ouch!"gary said.

ji hyo with sorry face and quickly hold his hand...."Mianhe(sorry) oppa.....jinja mianhe......mianhe"ji hyo with sorry feeling.

"oppa, where the medical box...show me...i'll get it...tell me where is it..."ji hyo asked.

Gary who was watching this with blur face and pointed the place that where he put the medical box....

Ji hyo quickly get it....and ask gary to sit down...she help gary clear the wound with cotton bud.

At the time, ji hyo was helping him...."Why your reaction so big?"gary asked.

"then why you touch my face?"ji hyo asked.

"Yah!i,m just saw your face got a little bit dirty because of the smoke.so,i just want to clean it.then ,why you are so big reaction?its also not the first time i touch your face."gary said.

"jinja?oppa mianhe...but oppa....i think it is the first time....."ji hyo said.

"ah!yeah ...i think it is the first time....maybe i touch your face in my imagination.."Gary said it jokingly.

"what?"ji hyo was going to stick the plaster on his wound...

"ji hyo ah~you not yet answer me....although it is the first time but why the reaction...."gary asked.

"because of nervous"she said it in small volume....(why i said this....omg..i should not be nervous....) "what you said?i cant here..."gary said.

"nothing...alright its already finished wrapping...."ji hyo said.(luckily he didnt hear)

"oppa,jin ja mianhe...mianhe oppa....mianhe"ji hyo."stop saying mianhe ,ji hyo..i heard this sentence so much time...."gary said.

"jin ja ,mianhe."

"araso,stop it...let eats now...."

he using he left hand to pick up the meat...but not sucessful even one....ji hyo saw this and said"oppa ,let me help you."

"araso...it nice to being a boss too"gary said.

"yeah,but it just for today....i will help you doing anything.....because your hand hurt because of me"

"jeong mal(really)?wah,then i will precious of today,monday."

"keu reu(ya)..."

gary feel happy and open his mouth and ji hyo know that and she feed him..

After eating..."ji hyo,actually i treat you to eat is just excuse.....actually i want to ask you....are you hurt today while playing the dodge ball.i saw the the guy hit you hardly.

"its ok..."(he asked me to eat just want to ask me this thing)"oppa, you asked me to eat just want to know wherethere i get hurt or not?"

"em....yeah.....wae?"gary said.

"pa bo kang gary"ji hyo said.

"what pa bo....ji hyo tomoro you got scedule?"gary asked.

"morning i have but afternoon i dont have....."

"did you want me to fetch you back?"

"yeah....araso.....today so tired......and gumowo oppa for the treat."

"araso ,come let me fetch you back."

They get into the car....ji hyo was tired and she slept while gary driving to her house.when gary saw ji hyo is sleeping...he drive the car slowly....he scared that ji hyo might wake up.....

When arrived at ji hyo's house....he want to wake up ji hyo by touching her hand.....he felt that ji hyo was cold...he took off his jacket and cover ji hyo....and he lower the aircon.

while ji hyo is sleeping...gary take his hand phone out...and he get closed beside ji hyo....and take picture with her....her mong sleep face and gary peace face.

ji hyo was wake up because of the sound of take picture...."what are you doing .oppa..?"

"nothing,sorry waking you up.....ji hyo you said that you will help he anything because of my hand is hurt,right?"

"yeah....you have anything want me to help you?"

"yes ,ji hyo may i.........................................................

 

 

 

Sorry for thw broken english....thank you for support.....please comment after reading so i can take your suggestion.Thank you.Tomoro will have new chapter.