Should I confess?

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

tumblr_lrrhrmV8Zn1qadonk.gif

After a few days,gary is miss jihyo so much,he ask his hyungs out for lunch…

He called jaesuk hyung and sukjin hyung…

“jae suk hyung…”

“oh?gary ah?wae?”

“let us have lunch together…”

“keureu….just two of us?”

“anni..i called sukjin hyung just now…he also go…”

“three of us?”

“em….its…and…..”

“and?.....ah!i know!its miss mong?”

“neh…mong ji also….”

“you called her already?”

“I called her later….i know that she don’t have schedule today…”

“oh~you even know she not having scedule...great job”

"hyung,stop teasing..."

"arraso,where we having lunch later?"

"at restaurant XXX,it my friend restaurant,we won't get any problem at there...

“alright….then see you later..”

"arraso...see you later hyung..."

After he called his hyungs,he call ji hyo too…he clear his throat before call…ji hyo’s phone rang and she felt so happy that gary oppa find her…

“Mong ji,mongji….”

“oh?garie,garie…”

“let us date later?”

“oppa,what are you talking?are you serious?”she felt nervous when gary said about date….

“why so serious?”she kind of dissapointed after gary said that..

“yah!”she shouted at the phone..

“kidding….haha..later lets having lunch together...”

“kidding again?”

“anni…I’m serious….”

“just two of us?”

“anni…with jaesuk hyung and sukjin hyung….wae?you hope just only two of us?”

“yah!kang gary!”

“arraso~why angry?oppa fetch you later…ok?”

“alright…see you later…”

After the call,ji hyo start to prepare herself..wearing a casual clothe and a jeans,and she keep looking outside waiting gary come…After 15 minutes,she saw gary was came…she get into her car and start nagging to him…

“why take so long time?i wait you so long time….”

“here..americano..for you..”

“oppa,you bought it for me?so that take you so long?”she always feel touched everytime he bought americano to her...

“em…drink it…”

“arraso…gumawo oppa..”

“how?taste good?”

“taste good..oppa,you always buy Americano for me…but you never try…do you want to try some?”

“oh?does it taste bitter?”

“for me,not bitter,try some?”

“arraso…”

“here…becareful…”they didn't feel any embress even they share the cup together...should we called the indirect kiss?

“argh~it bitter~”after he taste it,he show a bitter expression and he crumple his eyebrow…

“haha~bitter?your expression so funny….”

“cute right?”

“yeah~a little bit~”

"asa!mong ji said me is cute!haha!"he putting a his two hands up"man se~"

"is it so happy?"jihyo keep laughing about gary action

The car was full of happiness sound,make them feel comfortable without any stress..A moment that they want so much..and just want to stay like this…After a while ,they reached the restaurant…They walked into the restaurant and saw jaesuk hyung and sukjin hyung were already arrived…

“oh?you two come together?”sukjin teasing them…

“they really have something else…”

“oppa,good afternoon….”

“ah,mong ji,you came with your husband?”sukjin and jaesuk teasing and laughing at them…

“yeobo,have a sit…”gary matched their jokes and pull the chair out and asking jihyo to sit ..

“gumawo…”she feel embressed when gary said yeobo to her…

“jihyo ah,are you feeling shy?do you like gary?”the question that jaesuk ask making gary nervous and he waiting for jihyo anwer…

Jihyo was blank when she heard this question..she answer“………….

 

 

Sorry if have wrong spelling and taking so long time to update because I’m having examination…

sorry of the chapter is short....Thanks to those who support….