Chapter 1:Jealousy Gary

MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS

In the morning,with the sunny day,with the breeze wind and it is Monday~A day that full with happiness.Ji hyo was early came the to filming location.

    When she reached,she meet the staff and pd with mong face.Pd was suprised that ji hyo came early 2 hours ago,and said:Ji hyo ssi,you are so early today.

Ji Hyo:Today i,m just woke up early,so i came early.

Pd:Ok,then we will start filming later,why dont rest in the car,here is cold.

Ji Hyo(rubbing he hands to get warmth):Yeah,its cold.araso,i'll rest in the car.

The ji hyo was cold and get in the car ,rubbing her hands with warm pocket.she closed her eye and rest for a while.Gary who was the second came to filming location and saw pd there and asked :dae bak,i,m the one the earliest came,am i,?(jokinglyhahaha.

Pd:hahaha,no,ji hyo ssi was ealier than you.she is resting in the car.

Gary:jinja?she so early came.

Pd:yeah,since it was earlier ,get in the car ,here is cold....

He get in his car and his manager told him:gary,i got things to do so i need to go back to company.

Gary:ok,then.After he grabbed something(americano) that in the car.and he get down from the car.

Jihyo who was resting in the car.Suddenly a knocking sound that wake up ji hyo.she opened the door and saw gary was holding americano.

Gary:americano arrived!

Ji hyo:Annyong...oppa ,you came so early...

Gary:you are more early,right?

ji hyo:yeah...

gary:ji hyo, are you really want me to stand outside feeling the wind and colding here?

ji hyo:ah,mianhe.come in ,oppa.

gary:here,americano..

ji hyo:gomowo,oppa.

ji hyo get the americano with excited face.While she getting the americano,she accidently touch gary's hand.she felt the coldness of gary,and gary asked:outside is cold right? 

Ji hyo:yeah~..........

Gary was watching outside of the window.Suddenly a warm pocket was get into his hand.ji hyo was gave the warm pocket which was in her pocket,and she gave it to gary......

Gary with a blur and hapiness face and said:ow~~are  you worry about me ?so giv me the warm pocket to get warmth?(jokingly)

Ji hyo:who want to worry about you?it just a payback of the americano....

Gary:Pa bo....dont cheat me....you are worry me....hehe....

ji hyo:Yah kang gary!if you dont want give me back....and she show her hand and mean to get it back.

Gary:no~araso~i want it~

While they are having chit-chat in the car the members are came....

Pd:Filming are ready to start,please be ready....

Ji hyo and Gary heard it,and they get down from the car together.....jae suk and haroro were watching them get down from the car together and jae suksaid:omo,you two came together from your house?haroro:you guys really have something..haha

gary:yeah....we live together on monday......(joking)

ji hyo:oppa,gary oppa just came earlier so.........

gary put his hand on her lips and said:dont say it....it our secret......

jae suk:wooooahhhh~yeah....ji hyo no need explain...we know it....haha..(jokingly).

ji hyo:its not what you think~

Pd:alright let start filming....

Pd:today its idol special....so each member have two idol in the team....

so,ji hyo with beast member and gary with apink member....

Gary was jealous watching they dance together and said: you look happy today.....

ji hyo:yeah,i,m feeling happy today.......

In the rest time,gary messaged to ji hyo secretly without people noticing....

TO:MONG JI

           mong ji ,how came you betray me on monday?

To:gary oppa

           you also look so happy with apink member,right?

ji hyo was thinking in her mind:Am i jealous of kang gary?omg~i have to stop this thinking~

TO:MONG JI

            aigoo,are you jealous?hehe

TO: gary oppa

             how come i jealous~u with apink and i with beast~same same yah~

TO:MONG JI

             Maybe you are not jealous~but i am...........

ji hyo saw this and thinking :is this real....or oppa just joking.....or just because today is monday....she didnt reply gary message....

After finish the filming 10:30 p.m.,gary  want to ask ji hyo for checking her get any hurt today..because of the dodge ball was thrown to her so hard.....because of gary dont want to ask her so clearly~he ask her for get something to eat.....

Gary saw ji hyo and he walk beside her....jihyo:oppa,wae?

gary:nothing~just want to ask you.....do you want to eat something...oppa treat~

ji hyo:yeah,why not ,i also got a little bit of hungry~

Gary:i borrowed the car from manage hyung~lets go to my restaurant~

ji hyo :ok....she take her cap and sungglasses.....and get into gary car....

In the way to the restaurant.......ji hyo was want to turn on the music by clicking start...and gary also want to click ,accidentally...ji hyo touch gary's hand....ji hyo heart was beating so fast....she hold gary hand so many times in filming already,but now she feel more nervous~ji hyo just take off her hand ...gary said..

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the broken english~i hope it not boring you guys~please comment after read i will try to take your guys suggestion...plaese support me....Thank you,i will update more chapter tonight...