Kiss

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.
6. Kiss
[A Cute Chapter 2]
 
The Soundtrack: My All Is In You by Super Junior
 
Upon receiving a special text from the other Kims, Xiah has to leave.
But Hero and Selene stays there.
 
Of course, he didn't have his special moment yet.
 
During the course of the afternoon, he asks her for a swim.
She agrees, yet shies away from it.
 
He asks for a kiss, and suprisingly she said yes.
But how could she resist him?
 
When tonight...it's Hero's?
 
= = =
"What?!"
 
"I really have to go, hyung. Don't make me repeat myself. Ki Bum-ah and Hyun Joong-ah texted me early this morning. They told me I'm the best person to check the latest attack of the Songs there." Xiah said before showing me his LG Pop phone.
 
I looked at the messages from both Ki Bum and Hyun Joong, other Kims, my cousins and allies in the Kim Clan. I read them one by one.
 
From: Kim Ki Bum
Yah, Xiah, we need you to investigate this.
The Songs invaded Zion last night, but didn't cause damage.
You better read the note they left.
You're better in this than us.
Hyun Joong's already on it, go and help him.
 
From: Kim Hyun Joong
Yah, Xiah. I need help with this note.
It's a message which goes nowhere.
What time can you come here?
I really need help here.
Even Hee Chul hyung has no clue.
 
The Songs attacked our Zion club last night, but didn't damage anything?! This is an outrage! How can it be? The Songs NEVER EVER do that. Seriously.
 
"Are you sure that those who went to Zion are people from the Songs?" I asked Xiah worriedly as he took some chocolate bars from the refrigerator. That's all he eats when he's on the run. Well, you couldn't blame either him or me. I do that too. 
 
Xiah opened one chocolate bar and bit into it before answering my question.
 
"Yeah. The moment I got word, I woke up and called both Ki Bum and Hyun Joong. They knew it was the Songs, and they even left their Song Clan Names in the note."
 
"Whoah. What are the clan names of those who barged in?" I asked Xiah immediately and he looked up, thinking of the names.
 
"Ares, Themis, Erebos... and Perses."
 
= = =
 
Knock. Knock. Knock.
 
"Selene? Are you there?" I heard Hero Oppa knock on my closed bathroom door and speak. I was still a bit far from the door because I was just taking off my dress for an early bath, and I asnwered him from there.
 
"Yeah I am."
 
"Well, I was just going to tell you that Xiah left early today." Hero said, and I put on a bathrobe before going to open the door. There stood Hero Oppa.
 
"Oh, were you about to take a bath? It's okay." He told me, turning to leave, but I caught him by the arm. I didn't know why, but I didn't want him to leave yet.
 
"Well, he left early today after receiving a text from some of our Clan Allies. They said that the Songs attacked but didn't do any damage to one of our clubs." He told me, before slipping out his phone from his pocket. It revealed a message from Xiah Oppa.
    
 
From: NamDongsaeng
I'm back in Seoul already. Safe, fortunately.
Hyung, Hyun Joong was right. The letter IS tricky.
But you don't need to go rushing home. 
I can handle it.    
 
Oh, I see. But wait JUST a bit. MY FAMILY? Went to a Kim club last night...but didn't do anything?!
 
"Well, who are those people who went there?" I asked Hero Oppa, hoping that the worry in my tone didn't show through.
 
"Well, from what Xiah told me, it's Ares, Themis, Erebos... and Perses." Hero enumerated the names, and my eyes widened at the last one.
 
Ji Hyuk Oppa, Ji Hyo Unnie, and Woo Bin Oppa went to a Kim club and even left their names?! And most importantly... Seung Hyun?!
 
= = =
 
"Want to go for a swim later?" Hero Oppa asked me while we were lounging around in my room, a hot afternoon. We were both on my bed, him lying on my lap.
 
"Sure. I have nothing to do anyways. I'll just get myself a t-shirt and shorts." I told him, before sitting up on the bed and pushing him away, preparing to go. But Hero Oppa grabbed me by the arm and pulled me SO hard I fell down on the bed and he went on top of me.
 
"I've already arranged that."
 
= = =
 
"Yah! I might be fearless when it comes to guns, but I'm still conservative!" I shouted as Hero Oppa brought out a black swimsuit for me to wear. But it's a two-piece suit, and it barely covered me! Seriously!
 
"Aish, I brought my own, Oppa. I KNEW this would happen. Aish. Just wait for a bit." I screeched as I left a laughing Hero Oppa in my room. I quickly took my red swimsuit from my bag and changed in the bathroom. Seriously, Oppa! I'm a bit conservative in swimsuits, especially when I wear them in front of you!
 
= = =
 
I was still laughing at how shocked Selene looked when she saw the swimsuit, when a few moments afterwards, she went out of the bathroom. Well, this swimsuit wasn't as revealing as the black one, but it sure made her look...y.
 
"Wow. You look...hot."
 
The words just escaped from my lips and in a fraction of a second, I covered my mouth with my hand. But Selene just laughed at me and tugged me to the pool, which was still outside the house itself. So, you have to go out the entryway.
 
"Wah! The poolwater is too cold! Do you expect me to jump in there?" Selene asked me as she ran her hand through the cold poolwater. Well, she shouldn't have been complaining. It's still 5 in the afternoon, temperature still high as usual.
 
She stood up near the edge of the pool and closed her eyes. Taking this chance, I pushed her far into the pool. I began laughing as she was splashing and freaking out. But after a few moments, and she wasn't stopping with flailing her arms like she's drowning, I began to worry.
 
Wait. I didn't ask her if she knew how to swim!
 
= = =
 
A few moments after flailing my arms and PRETENDING I was drowning, I felt Hero Oppa dive into the pool. Nice. My plan is working. When he got a hold on me, I tried to act like I was feeling better now that he's there. But just like how he played with me earlier, I play with him now.
 
I pushed him to the bottom of the pool, trying to drown him, then swam away. He swam towards me and splashed me some water in the face. I returned his splashes with some of my own. And laughing with him like this, the poolwater didn't feel so cold anymore.
 
A few more minutes later, the sun was beginning to set. I swam away from Hero Oppa and sat on the pool steps, and Oppa followed me. When we were both comfortably sat on the pool steps, we looked at the sky.
 
"It's nice that Ji Hoon sent you. If he didn't send you to us, I wouldn't know how to be happy while being a leader of a Mafia group. I wouldn't have felt this feeling right now." Hero Oppa told me, and I smiled, thankful that my visit had brought happiness to him in someway. He might be my enemy, but I surely don't treat him like one.
 
"I wanna try something, Selene. So I'm asking permission from you." Hero Oppa asked me, and my eyes widened, realizing what the thing MIGHT be. But not really knowing why, I just nodded, and held him close as he began kissing me very deeply, much deeper than what Xiah Oppa tried with me.
 
I wrapped my arms around him as he did to me, and brought him even closer as he opened his lips over mine, and I opened my lips under his.
 
I never knew I could kiss a guy like this before, not even when I kissed Seung Hyun.
 
Can it be...I like Hero Oppa? Not just as a girl indebted to a guy? But as Jaejoong?