Meeting

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.

 

4. Meeting
[The Addition]
 
The Soundtrack: O Jung Ban Hap by DBSK
 
The training continues, and she shows more of her strength.
The fights between the Song and Kim increase, and it's getting worse.
 
So, they pour more of their stress on Selene.
And she revels in it, to see how the boys fight.
 
The boys trust her more and more on their plans.
And she just passes them on to the others.
 
But, weak as the boys are now to Selene, they don't know.
Because as they hate to admit it, she got them hooked on her.
 
Sneaking out, talking to relatives and going back afterwards.
She's in a little meeting of her own...with her cousin.
 
= = =
"Luna, catch!"
 
Xiah smirked as he threw a disassebled rifle gun to me, and I smirk back at him before closing my eyes. I can set this up even when I'm asleep.
 
Grab this part, jam it in here, when I hear the click, move onto the next part. Place this in here, jam it in, lock it, and there. I held the gun up, signalling "I'm done".
 
I opened my eyes to look once more at my finished work and smirked some more as I saw how perfect my work was. Well, I wasn't trained in the Song family for nothing. I looked at a suprised Xiah and Hero behind him, and I knew they weren't expecting that. Well, I just saw them once, and now I get what they're doing. Haha. It's because they don't know that I've already mastered this... when I was still 8.
 
"Wow. I never knew you can get it even after seeing me assemble once. Are you sure you were sent here to us to train you, or for you to train us?" Xiah asked me, smiling.
 
"Well, you read Ji Hoon Appa's note, right?" I asked them, and they smiled even wider, before Xiah gave me a Browning Hi-power gun.
 
"Well, since you're good in stationary targets already, how about targets in motion?" Hero asked me, before pulling out his gun.
 
"Also, how will you handle multiple attackers who tackle you not only weapons, but in combat too?" Xiah asked before getting his own gun.
 
"Remember, we'll fight you both in bullets and hand-to-hand combat. So be prepared for whatever happens." Hero said before bracing himself to attack. I nodded furiously, now gripping the gun in my right hand.
 
It's time for the Kim Siblings to know that they aren't always gonna win everytime, and it's time for me to register their moves. It's beneficial to Seung Hyun.
 
= = =
 
"Well, we're having a bit of trouble Gyeong-gido, so I suggest we bring some of our men from Jeju here." Hero said, strategizing about their next move against MY family.
 
"I agree. If there are still sufficient men here in Seoul, we can also ask them to be brought there." Xiah added, agreeing with what Hero proposed.
 
"So, we'll stick to that plan. What do you think, Selene?" Hero asked me, and not knowing what to say, I just nodded. Whatever they decided to do, it's still gonna be in my family's favor, because they got ME to tell them.
 
"Well, I'll just be going back to my room. The training was really tiring." I told them, an excuse just to tell the news to my cousin... I mean, boyfriend.
 
When I got to my room, I quickly got my phone and called Seung Hyun.
 
"Hey, Hyunnie, I have some news for you..."
 
= = =
 
"Xiah, you missed me. Next time, try to find a point not yet reached by the opponent. Example, when I'm moving to the left, target somewhere a bit farther, then shoot."
 
Hero was instructing Xiah how to shoot targets in motion, especially the quick-moving ones. They were holding real guns that carried plastic pellets. Hero himself had re-arranged the parts so that the gun would be as heavy as a real gun is, yet virtually harmless.
 
"Okay. I see that. Thanks, hyung." Xiah said, thanking Hero, who just smiled and shook his head.
 
Hero looked around for a certain someone he was sure was watching. But that person was nowhere to be found. Glancing at Xiah, he saw that his brother hasn't noticed yet. He scanned the room for one more time, but it proved to be in vain.
 
"Wait a bit, Xiah." Hero said before quickly running to a black and white bedroom owned by someone they know.
 
"Hyung! Yah! I'll come with you!" Xiah shouted before following Hero out of the training room.
 
When they got to the bedroom door, there was one note taped to it. Hero took it and read it aloud.
 
Oppas, I'll just buy something for myself.
I'll be going out for a bit, kay?
I'mma be back soon so you don't need to follow.
It's girl stuff, so yeah.
Anyway, see you later! Love you, Oppas!
=]
 
"Even if it's girl stuff, she should've let us come with her." Xiah said as a reaction to the note, looking at Hero. Hero just sighed before commenting.
 
"Yeah. What if the Songs get her while she's out?"
 
= = =
 
"Perses!" I exclaimed when I saw my cousin, I mean boyfriend, in front of the mall. Oh Song Seung Hyun, I mean Perses, I missed you!
 
"How are you, Eris?" He said before taking me into his arms and kissing me deeply.
 
Seung Hyun, is known as Perses in The Song Clan, and his clan name is Mors. So I usually call him Perses when we're in public, but Seung Hyun in private.
 
"I'm fine, thank you. But I really missed you SO much!" I told him, and he just held me in his arms. He pressed his forehead to my own, then pressed his lips to mine.
 
"Yeah, I missed you a lot too. But, aren't you feeling awkward? Since we're cousins and all..." He began when we released each other, and I nodded.
 
"But we don't want the elders being all cranky again." I told him, which made him smile and press his lips to mine again. I just bit my lower lip before doing the same. 
 
Truthfully, I AM awkward with it. But since the clan forces us to commit , so we can only have purebloods in the family, I have to be married to my cousin. We just act like we're together so that the elders won't be pissed off at us, the successors, until they die. But we have to act like we're together EVERYWHERE, because for all we know, the elders are monitoring our every move, especially mine.
 
I love my cousin, really. But not in the way the Elders expect us to. I love Seung Hyun as a cousin would, but that's just it. We just have to act like we're together until we become the leaders of the Song Clan. The moment we do, I SWEAR I'll destroy that "Marry-Your-Cousin" rule.
 
Anyway, Perses was the one who sent me to the Kim Siblings, pretending a Kim had found me, when in truth, the real Kim doesn't know anything about it. So now I got inside the Kims' lives, I can pass information from them to us. It's very dangerous, and EXTREMELY difficult. But for the sake of my family, I'll do it.
 
Oh yeah, my "Kim Clan Name" is Luna, while my "Song Clan Name" is Nyx. I'm known as Selene in the Kim Clan, while I'm known as Eris is the Song Clan.
 
But my real name? It's kinda close to Selene. Just read Selene as Si-leen, then add a Korean accent to it. So my real name is actually...
 
Shi Rin.
 
= = =
Please pardon me if I committed mistakes in typing this story... for I am only human, please forgive me. >_< v