Epilogue

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.

 

- Because this is the final chapter of the story, I made two parts of the Epilogue. 
Finale, and Future. You'll understand once you read.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed our short encounter. =] -
 
Epilogue
[Finale]
 
The Soundtrack: You Only Love by DBSK
 
Ever wondered what happened inside the emergency room the moment the truth was revealed?
How was Shi Rin? How were the clans?
How was Hero?
 
The answers to the unanswered questions in your head...
 
This is the finale.
 
= = =
"SHI RIN!"
 
My eyes widened as a shout of about 50 people echoed throughout the ER. I thought people shouldn't be in here?!
 
But my confusion became a soft chuckle when I found out who shouted. 
 
The Songs, the Kims trailing behind them.
 
And three men were in the front.
 
Seung Hyun.
 
Jun Su Oppa.
 
and most importantly...
 
Jae Joong Oppa.
 
"How are you, Rin? Does it hurt bad?" Seung Hyun asked me, and I smirked a bit before nodding. It DOES hurt.
 
"I'm really sorry I made you take the bullet. If it wasn't for my stupidity, you would've been alright..." Jun Su Oppa said, and it made me chuckle despite the pain. He shouldn't be like this. It's me who decided to take the bullet. Aigoo...
 
"Yah, Oppa! It's fine! I took the bullet because I wanted to. You're not at fault. Besides, I'm fine now, right?" I told him jokingly, and he smiled, tears flowing down his cheeks. I just smiled and motioned for him to come closer. When he did, I hugged him.
 
"I guess I have to call you by your real name now, huh?" He asked me and I nodded in his embrace.
 
Maybe I was enjoying too much in comforting Jun Su Oppa because Jae Joong Oppa, faked a cough. Ah! What a memory! How many times had he done that already since I met them, I wonder?
 
"Jun Su, I would like to remind you that you're hogging over MY girl again?" He asked Jun Su Oppa, who pulled back and smiled at me before kissing my forehead. I can't believe it. He actually gave me up to his hyung.
 
"So, how's the operation? Any complications?" Jae Joong asked me coolly as he sat on my bed and rans his hand along my hair. I shook my head and looked into his eyes, seeing that he looked like he just cried. I bet he cried hard for me.
 
And I love it. He really cares.
 
"You had just finished crying, right?" I asked Jae Joong Oppa in a joking way, and I heard chuckles of the Kims and Songs. The eyes of the one I asked widened before he began composing himself.
 
"You actually found out?" He asked me, and I smiled.
 
"Yeah. You yourself told me that I have to be keen with the people I face. I never forgot that." I told him, and his arms immediately wrapped around me from behind.
 
"Did you know that I told the doctor I was your boyfriend just so I could know your condition?" He asked me in a whisper, and I can't help the smile crawling on my lips as I twisted my head and looked at him.
 
"Why? Are you not my boyfriend? Or haven't you gotten the idea yet?" I asked him, and bravely, I took the chance. I turmed my head and...
 
I kissed Jae Joong Oppa... in front of all his relatives and my own. Cheers began to resound even as the doctor went in, smiling.
 
Mind you, I began calling the Kim siblings by their real names, because I knew for sure since the fight... that the Kims and Sings would be one now. Codenames are not needed any longer for the Kims and Songs.
 
But maybe to the other clans... it's still needed.
 
= = =
Epilogue
[The Future]
 
The Soundtrack: You're My Miracle by DBSK
 
The Clan Ranks.
Before, only one clan should be at the top.
But 2 years after... things changed.
 
Two clans occupied the top spot.
How?
The clans became one.
 
The Songs and Kims, now becoming one superclan look forward to the future.
 
= = =
Zion. Paradise. Maze. FORCE.
 
I took a deep breath as I finished signing the papers for the repair of those four clubs that the Song Clan manages. Since I'm the leader now, taking care of the businesses was the first thing I did upon the announcement of my rise to power. I looked at the watch on my wrist as I placed both of my hands on the table.
 
8:00 P.M.
 
"Shi Rin!"
 
I looked to the door at the sound of a familiar voice. Jun Su Oppa. He was running towards me, and he held my hands once he got to my table. An eyebrow raised at this.
 
"Why, Jun Su Oppa? Is there something wrong?" I asked him, and panting, he nodded.
 
"Jae Joong, I mean... Hero..." He said brokenly and my eyes widened. He only calls Jae Joong Oppa, Hero, when something is wrong. Terribly wrong.
 
"Yah! What about Oppa?!" I asked as I began to freak out. Did something bad happen to him?!
 
"I'll show you, come on!" He said in a worried tone, grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me out of my chair, my office eventually and made me ride in his car. I bit my lower lip, wishing that nothing bad happened to him.
 
"Did you know that the clan ranks had been dominated by two clans?" Jun Su Oppa asked me, and my eyes widened at this. How can that happen?
 
"But I thought only one clan can dominate the ranks?" I asked him back. I was actually fine with the Songs being second in the ranks anyway since the incident. But how could two clans be at the top spot?
 
My thoughts were cut when I got to a familiar sight. Their house.
 
I climbed out of Jun Su Oppa's car and closed the door. He immediately grabbed me by the wrist again and led me to the door of the house. He opened it, and my eyes were introduced to pitch black.
 
"Jun Su Oppa!" I quickly shouted as I felt no one beside me anymore.
 
Though I didn't admit it, I was scared.
 
But suddenly, the dim light of a lit candle was visible in the center of what I know as the living room. And from nowhere, I heard a very familiar voice.
 
The voice of the man I love.
 
"Have you ever wondered why the clan ranks were dominated by two clans?" The voice asked me.
 
I knew this was his voice. But I have to be sure. I kept silent as I tried to piece out what was gonna happen.
 
"Jae Joong Oppa?" I asked afterwards, and in the dark, I felt someone wrap his arms around me from behind.
 
"Answer the question first. Do you know the reason why the clan ranks are now dominated by two clans?" He asked me.
 
"No. Why?" I asked back, and in that moment, everything was silent.
 
I was waiting for the answer when suddenly, more small fires were lit. More candles?
 
In my suprise, a sentence was beginning to be formed from the slowly lighting candles.
 
Will
 
You
 
Marry
 
Me?
 
I gasped as Jae Joong Oppa made me turn around and press his lips to mine. When he pulled back, he spoke.
 
"This is why. Being warring clans in the clan ranks prohibits leaders from loving each other. So now, I break the rules and ask you to marry me. If the leaders marry, there will only be one super clan. Thus, the ranks can be dominated by two clans." He answered and I can't help but gasp.
 
"So, are you saying that you're gonna merge our clans together?" I asked him. He slid a ring on my finger before answering my question.
 
"Yes. People can call this new superclan Kim or Song. But it won't matter to me. What matters is that I love you. And you love me too. And nothing is gonna stop that." He said before kissing me again. This time, he opened his mouth over mine, and I gladly kissed him back.
 
"Is... that... a... yes...?" Jae Joong Oppa asked me in pants when he pulled back.
 
"What.. do... you.. think...?" I asked him back before pulling him to me in another kiss.
 
Suddenly, the cheers of both the Songs and Kims engulfed the silence in the room. The lights opened, and there, the two of us broke the kiss.
 
"Yo! Cousin-in-law!" Jun Su Oppa and Seung Hyun shouted before giving each other a high five. The other members of both our clans hugged each other.
 
"So THIS is what you mean by telling me that something happened to Jae Joong Oppa?!" I screeched at Jun Su Oppa before hitting the back of his head. He nodded childishly and I began to laugh, and eventually, all of us laughed again.
 
Suddenly, the phones of Jae Joong Oppa, Jun Su Oppa, Seung Hyun, and Me, rang.
 
"The Lees are back to cause trouble in Club Mirotic?" Jun Su Oppa shouted at his phone.
 
"Purple Line... The Lees..." Jae Joong Oppa mumured brokenly, but I still understood.
 
"Shi Rin, Paradise is in danger..." Seung Hyun whispered to me.
 
"Even Zion is no exception..." I told him.
 
"The losers are out for revenge, huh?" Jae Joong Oppa said, and turned to look at me. I smirked at him and then looked at all the Songs present.
 
"Songs, prepare to split up to go to both Zion and Paradise. The Lees needed to be taught a lesson again." I told them, and my smirk grew wider when I saw smirks from my own clan members.
 
"Chagi-ah, meet me back here after we take care of this business. We're gonna plan the wedding already, 'kay?" Jae Joong asked me before quickly kissing me on the lips. I nodded when we pulled back.
 
The future of the Kims and Songs as one superclan, willing to defeat any other clan that wants to take over the clan ranks, is coming.
 
So, to anyone who will dare to try and stop us...
 
Bring it on.
= = =
As you can see, the story is now complete.
I hope you enjoyed reading my short fic.
I would really appreciate it if I get comments on the entirety of my story, also on this epilogue.
 
It has been fun writing this story.
Uhm.. if you're interested, I think I'm going to post another story. 
But it's about SHINee.
Specifically, Lee Taemin and a fictional character, who would be carrying Selene [in this story's] real name.
Song Shirin. =]
 
So, yeah. Again, thanks for reading. =]
It's been nice writing for you. =]