Annihilation

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.

 

18. Annihilation
[The Attack Begins]
 
The Soundtrack: Change by Hyun Ah
 
The day has arrived.
The clans are prepared.
The guns are cocked.
The swords polished.
The knives sharpened.
 
Love fights love.
Comrades fight comrades.
Brother fights brother.
Everything will be in chaos.
 
Blood shall be shed.
Lives shall be lost.
 
As both clans try their best to outwit the other,
secrets shall be revealed.
 
Thoughts revolve around one thing.
Annihilation of the enemy.
 
= = =
One.
 
Two.
 
Three.
 
I counted each time the brush runs through my hair. Xiah Oppa and Hero Oppa had awaken me early in the morning, telling me that the preparations for battle has been rushed and finished early. News got out to them that my family was already prepared. Aish. The bloodbath is gonna happen earlier than expected.
 
"Hey, Nyx."
 
Aa familiar female voice called out to me which made me turn around from the mirror in my room. My eyes widened as I saw who it was.
 
"Hecate?" I almost asked out loud, quickly running to her and hugging my cousin, Ji Hyo.
 
"Why did you come here early in the morning? The Kim Siblings might see and recognize you." I asked her worriedly, but she just smiled.
 
"Well, a certain pabo was worrying about you, and he asked me to come with him." She said to me, before motioning to a familiar guy locking my door. Mors.
 
I chuckled softly as he replaced Hecate and held me in his arms. I felt that he was smiling at me.
 
"Hey, we came here to bring you another gun. PLUS, we want you to see something." He said before releasing me and giving me a silver gun case containing my gun.
 
"Thanks, Mors." I thankfully said before taking the gun case. He took another gun case and opened it in front of me. My eyes widened at what kind of gun it contained. It looks like the family would be pulling out the big guns this time.
 
"Whoah. Who's gonna use this gun?" I asked the both of them in a hushed tone, but they just smiled before closing the box and giving it to me.
 
"You."
 
= = =
 
"All Songs today must have a heart prepared for war. All must be prepared to die. But despite this war we are going to wage, keep in mind that we are doing this for the sake of our families! The Kims had been killing our wives, husbands, brothers, sisters, and even our children to become the top in the mafia world. So, now, we fight back!"
 
Seung Hun had shouted to the Songs present. Everybody cheered at this.
 
"The Kims had been suppressing us for YEARS, remaining at the top! They had killed our former leaders, Song Ji Wook and Song Mi Rae, parents of our new leader. Why? They say that these two had killed the former leaders of the Kim, when in truth...none of us did it!" Hye Gyo had shouted to the mass of Songs who had gathered, explaining the truth that should be revealed.
 
"We now wear the color of our pride, the color of the bond in our blood. Fight and fight well, mighty Songs. For today, we will achieve victory!" Ji Hyuk had shouted as an ending. The Songs had cheered and in the crowd, it was visible that everyone was wearing the color black.
 
The three songs had opened the gun vault and began distributing the guns. Other Song members had opened their own cases containing multiple guns.
 
"Here, Ceres. Take care of yourself, yeobo." Seung Hun said before kissing Hye Gyo's forehead. He gave a gun to her.
 
"You too, Yeobo. Please be safe as well, for our family." She said, as Seung Hun cocked his gun. He nodded.
 
Ji Eun had placed two guns on a table, a silver one and a black one. Woo Bin took the black one.
 
Ji Eun took the silver gun. She smiled as she cocked the new gun in her hands.
 
"Take this to Hecate. Your sister's gonna need an extra gun." Ji Eun said, pushing the gun case to Woo Bin, smiling. He smiled back at his cousin's thinking.
 
"Thanks, Hera. This is the reason why I think you and Nyx could be twins. You never forget either my sister or me, just like her." Woo Bin said, hugging his cousin.
 
"Sure, sure. Just take that to her. Take care, cousin." Ji Eun told him as he released her.
 
= = =
 
"Are you ready to defeat the Songs?!" Xiah shouted to mass of Kims that gathered on the place blood of the Song and Kim shall be shed. Everybody shouted 'yes'.
 
"They have been a nuisance to us all these years, always trying to snatch the top position from us. Will we allow it?!" Her shouted to them, and they all shouted 'no'.
 
"Well then, let's beat them and make the white turn to red!" The Kim Brothers both shouted, followed by the cheers of the Kims cocking their guns in the air. They were all wearing white, just waiting to be turned into red by the blood of their enemy which they're going to kill.
 
The fight's on.
 
And it's on now.
 
= = =
 
"So, how are the preparations for the Kim bloodbath?" Hee Chul whispered to Hyung Joon's ear as they prepared their guns in another room while the crowd was getting hyped up. Hyung Joon smirked.
 
"It's done. We attack today, right?" He whispered back to Hee Chul, and he nodded.
 
Suddenly, Kyu Jong entered the room with an unreadable expression. The two held their breaths, nervous that Kyu Jong might have found out. They're dead if he finds out.
 
But suddenly, another man entered behind him. He had a serious expression. The two recognized him perfectly. The Kim who had gone to the US for masteral studies.
 
Kim Ji Hoon.
 
"Whoah. Ji Hoon Abeonim. How are you?" Hyung Joon asked him, and he smiled.
 
"I'm fine, thanks for asking." He replied.
 
"Well, thanks for bringing Selene to the Kim household. From how the Kim Brothers think of her, she's a good warrior." Hee Chul said to Ji Hoon with a smile, remembering that Xiah had told him about how Selene got to their house.
 
But Ji Hoon looked at him like he was crazy, and Hee Chul became confused. Did he say something wrong?
 
"Selene? Who's she? I don't know anybody named Selene. But I have to tell you why I came back. News got to me back in the US saying the Song Heiress named Song Shi Rin had sneaked into the Kim clan. Is this true?" He asked, and at that moment, Hee Chul's eyes widened in realization.
 
There was no Kim Selene from the start. But there WAS a Song Shi Rin.
 
Oh no. Oh heck no.
 
Did Hero not know anything about Selene's past?
 
But most importantly...
 
What had Xiah gotten himself into?!
 
= = =
 
Time has gone very quickly for this story, and I am sad to tell you that this story shall be ending in 2 chapters, excluding the epilogue of the story.
 
It has been nice writing stories like this.
 
I think after this, I'll start another one, involving SHINee members this time.
 
Specifically, my ultimate SHINee bias, Taemin. =]
 
Anyway, just to remind you, this story's gonna end in 2-3 chapters. Thanks for supporting me until now, and enjoy reading.
 
>_< v
 
- cOnFuXiA