Luna

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.

 

3. Luna
[Continuation]
 
The Soundtrack: Vari2ty by Jewelry
 
A few months later, the Kims had been suprised by Selene.
She's learning much quicker than expected.
And she's growing older in front of their eyes.
 
She isn't just a girl anymore.
She's turning more and more of a lady to them.
And it spells trouble for both of the Kim Siblings.
 
She has become the best in the Kim Clan.
Along with the Kim Siblings, she rose to the top.
But now, she isn't Selene.
 
She's Luna.
 
And she really isn't a Kim.
She's different.
 
= = =
Bang!
 
We looked at the target in the practice room, and gasped as for the 85th time this week, Selene got the target straight in the middle, even in the distance of hundreds of meters. This was unbelieveable, with only a few months passing. Even Xiah and I learned it only after 4 years. She can do in months what the best can accomplish in years!
 
I sometimes wondered if she's a robot, because she never hits the target wrong. She might be a quick learner, but at this rate, she's unbelieveable already.
 
We, Xiah and I, ran to Selene, who was smirking as she proudly brought her gun down. It was pretty much effortless to her.
 
"That was AMAZING! Have you been training even without us knowing?" Xiah asked her, and she shyly nodded. She looked so adorable when she does that.
 
"Well, there wasn't much to do, so..." She began, but even before she was through, I chuckled and hugged her from behind. She just chuckled as well.
 
"Come on, let's have a one-on-one training, Luna." Xiah said enthusiastically, calling Selene by her clan name, before tugging her away from me. I just smiled and sighed before disassembling the Rk 62 she left on the shooting area.
 
I went to the storage area for the shooting materials and placed the disassembled gun there, along with the gun I used for practice earlier. Good thing we have a training room underground our house. It's better no one notices how good Selene is.
 
After I was through with placing the guns, I quickly went to the other practice room where Selene was fighting with Junsu. Even if Junsu was one of the best in fighting, he had already found his match in Selene. She is as good as he is already, and a much quicker learner than him. Imagine? Her matching up to him in just a few months?
 
I was looking at the play fight when my gaze shifted to Selene, who looked really hot fighting. I might've been able to restrain myself from pouncing on her for this month, but as she's becoming more mature, and as much as I hate to admit, ier... I don't know if I can control myself anymore.
 
I was so immersed in my thoughts that I almost didn't notice the fight ending. Selene had Junsu by the throat, but Junsu had her by the back. Well, it was a draw for them.
 
= = =
 
"Aish. The Songs are already getting hold of our clubs here in Korea. And from news from the other Kims, even the Japan clubs are getting scarce too." I told Hero hyung as I looked at the reports from other Kims in different parts of Korea and Japan. It's getting harder now, since the Song, the biggest rival of our family in the Mafia, has been on red alert on our advances. They're fighting back now.
 
"Then, ask them to send men to these spots." Hero hyung said as he took a map of both Korea AND Japan and pointed to the areas where the attacks had been usually. I stared as he began setting these areas so that we could surround the attacking Songs and eliminate them.
 
Hyung and I were so immersed in our conversation when suddenly, our office door opened, revealing a beautiful Selene. She had changed clothes, huh?
 
"What are you doing, Oppas?" She asked before going near me. I winked at her and she sat on my lap, leaning back to me. I placed my hand on her thigh, partially exposed by her shorts, and silently wished I could touch her more. 
 
She had been turning more and more of a lady in front of me, and I admit it. I'm attracted to her greatly. I smelled strawberries from her and moaned in appreaciation. I really love her perfume. I hope she wears it more often.
 
A fake cough distracted me from my thoughts as I saw hyung look at me fiercely, and my eyes widened realizing I had been fantasizing about her again. I quickly answered Selene's, I mean Luna's, question. I still am really not used calling her by her clan name.
 
"Well, we're planning the next thing to do about the clubs. The Songs have been making their move already, not only here but in Japan." I told her and she nodded in thought.
 
"We're actually planning to make them go here, here, and here so we can surround them and kill them there. It's gonna be into our turf. What do you think about it?" Hyung, while pointing the pots he pointed earlier, had asked Selene, I mean Luna, and she just nodded.
 
"Well, good luck in your plans. I hope the Songs get eliminated. They're a pain in the neck to both of you, so I hope them to be gone." She said before smiling and walking away from our office. But before that, she went to the both of us and kissed us both on the cheek. When she turned around to walk away, I felt myself redden, also hyung.
 
When had she become this...hot?
 
= = =
 
I smirked as I closed the door and locked it, before walking to my black and white room. I love those colors, really.
 
I lounged on my bed before getting my LG pop cellphone from my bag and dialling a number I knew very well.
 
"Hello, Seung Hyun? How are you in Japan? How about Ji Hyo Unnie and Seung Hun Appa? Hye Gyo Umma? Listen, I love you so much that's why I'm saying this. The Kims are gonna try to surround you guys in Hokkaido, Osaka, and Tokyo. Try to make them go deeper into your turf, because they'll be leading you into theirs. I'm fine right now here. I think the Kim siblings are falling for me, but I don't like them. Seriously. I know. You're my cousin, but you know we don't treat each other like that. Take care of yourself there, okay?  I love you...baby."
 
I hide under the name of Selene, and my "Kim Clan Name" is Luna. But let me tell you.
 
I'm no Kim.
 
I'm a Song.