Fight

Of Betrayal, Clans, and... Love.

 

19. Fight
[The Shock of Their Lives]
 
The Soundtrack: Dangerous Mind by DBSK
 
Target locked.
The guns had now been cocked.
The knives are now sharpened.
The swords are now polished.
The hopes of both clans are now soaring high.
The clan war is starting.
 
The desperate dongsaeng now fights his own hyung.
He attempts to kill his own brother for an enemy.
 
The others try to warn them about Selene.
But it's too late now.
Both brothers are currently in the battle.
 
But somewhere in the midst of the clans fighting...
Other eyes are silently watching.
When both of the clans crumble, they shall rise.
 
And yes, they're enjoying the fight.
 
= = =
"Aish."
 
A bullet whizzed past me, almost hitting my hand. I thanked my good fortune to be able to be saved from that. A few more centimeters and I would've been bloody now, unable to shoot. Whew. Aigoo.
 
The bullet hit the scope of my gun, though. Now, my gun is disassembled. Aish.
 
I took my scope, now damaged, and threw it behind my back. If I'm lucky, someone would be hit by that. I laughed internally at the thought and gripped my gun before shooting again. I can still shoot without the scope anyways.
 
I hit the man who had been shooting me, and as he lay dead, I ran to a different site, hoping that the place I picked was safe enough. I took deep breaths in my hiding spot and wondered silently.
 
"How is Mors doing with Zeus there in the rooftop?"
 
= = =
 
"Target locked." Seunghyun murmured, a smile evident even in his voice, as he aimed at a Kim fighting with a Song a few floors below. 
 
A few more floors needed help, so he shot the enemies in the head, which killed the Kims instantly. The Song just looked to the direction of the bullet and smiled when he saw that two guys were on the rooftop of the abandoned building beside the venue, targetting enemies from above. Seung Hyun smiled as well, before aiming his gun somewhere else.
 
On another side, Ji Hyuk was targetting a group of Kims trying to defeat one Song. He shot them repeatedly, and everybody fell dead. The Song, who was a girl, smiled up at Ji Hyuk who saved her. He just bowed lightly, then began reloading his gun.
 
"How's it on your side, Mors?" He asked Seung Hyun before shooting another group of Kims who were chasing a male Song.
 
"It's fine, Zeus. I wonder how Nyx is, though." Seung Hyun said, momentarily looking at the older man before looking back into the scope of his gun.
 
"Yeah, I hope no one finds out about her. It's already the last stage of our revenge..." Ji Hyuk said, taking a deep breath before shooting once more.
 
= = =
 
"Whoah!"
 
I exclaimed as I slipped on the dusty floor of the building, just successfully killing a man who shot a bullet which almost hit my right shoulder. Aish! There have been lots of close calls, and when I say close calls, they're REALLY close. Seriously!
 
Slipping the silver gun I have in my pocket, now in another hiding place, I quickly took my first set of throwing knives. It's strong enough to be used to shield bullets. As I got, them, I saw a male Kim not far from me. I should know, he's wearing white.
 
I placed one of the three knives in my pocket and held the two. This Kim is really clueless that I'm hiding just behind him. At the count of three, his death will approach him.
 
One... He's still taking a step backward, my position behind him. His back is to me, so I don't know who he is yet. But no matter who he is...he's gonna die.
 
Two... He cocked his gun, and I pocketed the knife on my left hand, since he's clueless, it's fine even if I use only one knife.
 
Three.
 
I quickly pounced up from my hiding spot and quickly placed my knife at his neck, preparing to slit his throat. But even before I could, the Kim twisted my wrist around which made me drop my knife and he flipped me over, which sent me to the ground. I winced at the suprisingly familiar pain, but I managed to look ino the male Kim's eyes, which were widened in shock.
 
My own orbs widened in shock too as I saw who it is. I only know one person who can bring me down to the ground like that.
 
"Hero Oppa?"
 
 = = =
 
"Hero Oppa?"
 
Luna's sweet voice reached my ear, and I scrambled to help her get up. She always felt so light in my arms and I never knew why. She winced again as she held her wrist, and feeling sorry, I took it and placed against my lips.
 
"Hey, I thought I told you that you shouldn't go here?" I asked her worriedly, taking her into my arms. It didn't matter if I died, what mattered was that she was alive, and safe.
 
I pulled back and looked at her again, smiling as she wore the color of the outfit I told her to wear. A white one. I pocketed my gun and bravely took her arms and wrapped it around me. I took one of her hands and placed it on my cheek. She smiled at this, too.
 
"You have to get out of here, Luna. Stay safe." I told her, my smile turning to a sad one. But she shook her head.
 
"YOU'RE the one who has to get out of here. Please, Jae Joong Oppa." She said, and my eyes widened at the sound of my real name.
 
"No. My family is dying, Selene. I don't wanna let my own family get annihilated." I told her, taking her hand of my face and kissing the back of it.
 
That's when I finally saw something that made my eyes widen in shock. There was a ring on the third finger of her right hand.
 
A black one.
 
I saw Selene's eyes widen in shock too as she finally realized that I saw her ring. She grabbed her hand and swiftly ran away from me, taking her knife.
 
Wait. The color black is forbidden in the Kim Clan, due to it being the color of the Songs, and I'm SURE Selene knows it. But why does she have that ring?
 
Oh no. Don't tell me that...
 
Selene is a SONG?!
 
= = =
 
I broke off into a run, trying to find Selene. I need to find answers. Is she really a Song? If she is... then why was she with me?
 
But even before I could reach the door, a bullet to the wall stopped me. I turned back, pointing my gun to whoever that person is.
 
But my eyes widened as I saw who it was.
 
It was Xiah... with his gun pointing at me.
 
= = =
 
A loud gunshot was heard above all others, which made all people stop fighting. But suddenly, Kim turned against Kim and started fighting. The Songs had become confused on who to fight, so having the greater instinct, they retreated to a room in the building. Ji Hyuk and Seung Hyun had already packed up, seeing what was happening and joined them.
 
"What is this? Kim turning against Kim?" 
 
This was the question arising when Shi Rin got inside, pocketing her knives and cocking her gun. And in that second, her world stopped.
 
Her hunch was right.
 
The Kim clan WILL split into two.
 
But if the Kim clan shall split into two, there should be someone leading the rebelling Kims.
 
But who could it be?
 
Suddenly, her eyes widened upon the realization and she began to race back to the room where she last saw Hero.
 
Nobody has changed so radically like that person. He wasn't like this before. He wouldn't go against his own hyung.
 
But now... he rebels? How can he do this?
 
She picked up speed in running as the most fearsome thought ran in her mind.
 
Xiah's gonna kill Hero.
 
= = =
 
"Why are you doing this?!" I frantically asked Xiah as he pushed my gun away from me, went to the wall were there were samurai swords, and threw one to me.
 
"Don't speak. Just fight me." He said as he himself threw his own gun and took a sword. I looked at him with a confused face.
 
Suddenly, he charged to me, his sword held high. I quickly blocked him.
 
"Jun Su! What's happening to you?!" I shouted among the clashing of swords, blocking as he continued to attack me.
 
"What's happening to me?! Well, here's the answer. I wanna kill you because you stole Selene for yourself!" He shouted and I took a few steps backward from him, shocked.
 
No way. Jun Su?
 
"I love her FAR more than you do, hyung. I was the one who found her first. I was the one who trained her the most. I was the one who suggested to take her somewhere to rest. I care for her far more than you! So, why did you steal her?!" He shouted, charging once more, I blocked him.
 
"Jun Su, stop this!" I said, offering no excuse now that I knew what was inside my dongsaeng's heart.
 
"I won't stop until I kill you. And once I do, I'll take both the position as the new clan leader and Selene. You'll have no power against me. Because you're not going to have her!" He shouted, pushing me to the ground.
 
"Unless you give her up, I'll continue to fight you." He said, and my eyes widened in shock. No way. Is this how everything is boiling down to, then? Him against me?
 
"I will NEVER hand her over to you..." I said in a low tone, the anger now seeping in. He will NEVER have her.
 
I won't allow it.
 
I quickly stood up and with a smirk, charged to my younger brother.
 
If this is what should happen to decide who shall have Selene...then so be it. I'm gonna fight my own dongsaeng. Even if it means killing my own brother, I'll do it.
 
Just as long as Selene is still with me.
 
= = =
 
"Come on! We have to warn Xiah about Selene!" Hee Chul shouted, running thorugh the fighting Kims. He was supposed to be attacking his own family now, but the pressing situation had stopped him from doing so.
 
"I'm running already hyung! You don't have to tell me!" Hyung Joon shouted as he picked up speed, trying to match how quick Hee Chul is in running.
 
They continued running until they finally got to a room where in two people in white were fighting each other. Hee Chul and Hyung Joon stopped running and knew at that moment that no one would be able to stop these two. Not even them.
 
The brothers are actually killing each other for an enemy.
 
= = =
 
"Sung Min, how's camera 17 roving on the Kim Siblings?" A man had asked aloud while he was in the viewing room. Everything was dark exept for the hologram in the middle of the room, showing the exact event happening in the building.
 
"It's fine, Dong Gun hyung. I can't believe that the younger Kim would go as far as fighting his own hyung just to have the Song girl." A younger man had said, zooming the view to the faces of the Kim siblings fighting with fervor for an enemy.
 
"But I saw the Song girl on camera 15 earlier while I was scoping the area. She's hot." Another man said.
 
"Yeah. I agree, Eun Hyuk. I wonder... how would she taste like?" Another man agreed.
 
"Sheesh, Dong Hae, stop fantasizing, as if she's hotter than me." A woman exclaimed, obviously irritated at how the men regarded Shi Rin.
 
"Shut up, Hyo Ri noona, we all know she's way better than you." Another younger man said, dismissing the woman.
 
"Stop talking back to your elders, Tae Min. Though I admit she DOES look really appealing." Another younger man had said.
 
"Well, since they're trying to kill each other anyway. I say we strike now and kill them. We have been waiting for this for a long time. If we eliminate them, we shall rise as the greatest right? Besides, I wanna taste the Song girl too. Imagine, even Onew wants her." The man who had just watched quietly althroughout the bickering spoke up.
 
"I agree with Jun Ki. Alright then. Make all of the members of the clan gear up." The man who had asked about Camera 17, Dong Gun, spoke, adding a few more words as a close.
 
"Let's make the Lee clan rise up this time, shall we?"
 
= = = = =
This is the part where I surprise everyone by introducing new characters during the story's event. Haha! >_< v
And if you haven't read it yet [which i greatly doubt. >_< v] the characters I introduced all have the surname of Lee. =]
 
And, noticed how I introduced some members of SHINee here? 
 
It's because the next fic I'm planning to do will be about SHINee characters.
But, of course, the fic is still a plan... and it's subject to changes... or discontinuation. >_< v
 
There's only a final chapter and an epilogue before this fic officially comes at a close.
Thanks for staying up until now.
It's nice if I could receive more comments before the end of this fic.
It would certainly be fulfilling. =]
 
Anyway. Thanks again for sticking up with me for this long.
Enjoy!
 
- cOnFuXiA <3