Secrets and Feelings

Quest of Love

 

Secretary: [I won't tell him. I must surprise him. I am portraying the role of cupid right now.] I haven't, sir. But I've seen her wearing school uniform. We can use that to identify from what school is she studying.

Yesung: Onegai Shimasu, do something. [Please]

Secretary: Sir, if it's alright to ask, why do you want to find this girl? There are so many Japanese girls and fans waiting for you to notice them, you know.

Yesung: Wakaranai. [I do not understand.]

Secretary: Sore wa fukano desu. [That's impossible.]

Yesung: Whatever. Seeing her.. for the first time, I know she's the one. Watashi wa honto no ai. [My True Love.] Waga seisu, waga suki. [She's my love, and mine only.]

Secretary: So, Mr. Kim Jongwoon-sama is in love with a Japanese bishoujo. And you're the bishounen~

Yesung: Ne.. [Yes..]

 

While you..

 

You are at school with your tomodachi, Mika. [Hahaha! Me?! LOL] She was the only one who knew about your break up with Kyuhyun.

 

Mika: ____-chan, daijoubu desuka? [Are you alright?]

You: Genki desu, Mika-chan. [I'm alright.]

Mika: Iie, what I meant was.. ___-chan, anata no kokoro wa do desu ka? [How is your heart?]

You: Ah.. that.. *sighs* It still hurts so.. Iie, genki nai.. [I'm not fine..]

Mika: *hugs you* If you need me, I'm always here. It seems like you're very tired these past few days.. what's up?

You: Ah.. I'm making myself busy.. to forget Kyuhyun-kun..

Mika: You're on the right track, ___-chan. Just don't overdo it.

You: Arigato, Mika-chan. You know what? I want to accept a particular job that was offered to me a while ago..

Mika: Work? Where?

 

You told her that you met Yesung's secretary and that he needs you.

 

Mika: Shinjirarenai! [Unbelievable!] Kore wa anata no chansudesu! [This is your chance!] More money, less work. And you can prove to that Kyuhyun that he made a wrong decision of letting you go. And the best part is, Yesung-kun is the one you're going to teach!

You: But I am worried, since we'll be doing it in public. People might bash on me, or whatever.

Mika: They won't! You're only teaching him~ Imagine Yesung right now..

 

Imagination:

 

You were inside his house, and you were wearing a cute maid attire~ You two were sitting on the couch as you teach him~

 

You: Yesung-kun~ What is "I love you" in Japanese?

Yesung: Secret~

You: YA! We're having a lesson right now! No secrets allowed!

Yesung: If that's the case then, ____-sensei.. Iie, ___-chan.. [Sensei means teacher] Ano.. [Uhm..]

You: Answer me! I love you!

Yesung: I love you too~ Anata ga daisuki desu~

You: I said..

Yesung: *kisses you* I already answered your question~

 

End of Imagination.

 

Mika: ____-chan?