Is This Love?

Quest of Love

You: Mika-chan... *sighs*

Mika: Hei! Do a no? [Hey, what's up?]

You: Tasukete kudasai.. [Please help me..] I feel so darn weird right now..

Mika: Nazedesu ka? Nani ga okotta no ka? [Why? What happened?]

You: Watashi no kokoro desu.. [My heart..] It's beating so fast. And my head is always above the clouds. My cheeks seem to be pink and blushing all the time.. and I can't sleep well.. Watashi wa nani o subekideshou ka? [What should I do?]

Mika: Were you drinking a lot of caffeine these past few days?

You: Iie.. It's been a while since I consumed a cup of it.

Mika: Or maybe you're taking a lot of cat naps and you're wearing make-up?

You: Why would I wear make-up anyway? And I don't sleep during afternoon.

Mika: Ah, I think I know why you're being like this. *evil laugh*

You: Sudeni oshietekudasai! [Tell me already!]

Mika: Anata wa aidearu. Anata wa kare ni koi o e ne. [You're in love. You are in love with him.] Am I right?

You: Watashidesu ka? Kare to koi ni! Fukano! [Me? In love with him?! IMPOSSIBLE!] I'm his interpreter SLASH sensei.. a friend, a kohai..

Mika: Are you two really on that stage? ONLY THAT STAGE?

You: What do you expect.. me and him become a couple?

Mika: Why not? Oniri wa issho ni kawaii desu! [You two are cute together!] It's obvious that you're in love with him telling me those symptoms. Daijoubu, ____-chan. At least there's a new guy replacing Cho Kyuhyun in your heart. And he's a Korean again. Honestly, you're always in the eyes of Korean guys.

You: Mika-chan! Sore wa honto kite mo imi wa arimasen! [There's no point even if it comes true!]

Mika: It comes true? Watashi wa shinjitsu o katatte imasu [I am telling the truth.] You're just denying it, ___-chan. Defense mechanism much?

You: Wakaranai.. [I don't know..]

Mika: Rirakkusu! [Relax!] You are acting as if you never experience falling in love yet. Back then, you're also like that.

You: It's just that.. I am not used to it..

Mika: You and Yesung are perfect for each other. And who knows, he might also have a crush on you.

 

While at Yesung's Apartment:

 

Yesung: Ya.. I think I'm in love with her.

Secretary: Correction. You are very much in love with her, Yesung-sama. It's obvious to me. Do you have a plan on telling her how you feel?

Yesung: De.. I won't be afraid of hearing her response unlike before. I won't let her be with someone else. Not only that, I also want to court her.

Secretary: But, I've noticed something. Every time I mention Korea or Cho Kyuhyun, she would get mad.

Yesung: Cho Kyuhyun? Waeyo?

Secretary: I really don't know.

Yesung: We need to know why. This is A QUEST OF LOVE. We must reveal and know all the mysteries.

Secretary: I have another plan :)