The Quest Begins

Quest of Love

Mizuki left, and Kyuhyun looked at you seriously. Before, he gives you a crooked smile that you weren't able to resist.

 

You: Anata.. [You..] You seem to be happier without me.. And with your kohai.. [hubae..]

Kyuhyun: You didn't answer my question. Naze anata wa mada koko ni arimasu ka? [Why are you still here?] Didn't I tell you we're through?

You: Kyuhyun-kun.. watashi.. [I..] I am frustrated because I can't tell if it's real. Mad because I don't know how you feel. Upset because we can't make it right. Sad because I need you day and night..

Kyuhyun: Wareware wa kaisan a. [We broke up.]

You: *cries* Tell me the truth. Your parents didn't tell you to break up with me. You only used them as an alibi. Anata uso tsuki! [You liar!]

Kyuhyun: Damare. [Shut up.] Kore de jubundesu. [This is enough.] I'm tired of hearing everything. So what if it's an alibi? Okay, you got me. Happy now? What are you going to do about it?

You: Anata wa totemo zankokuda.. [You're so cruel..] Was I too clingy that you have to let me go that way?

Kyuhyun: I-ie, ____-chan..

You: Don't you dare call me ___-chan! Wakarimasen.. [I don't understand!]

Kyuhyun: ____-san, you love me too much. And it seems I can't reciprocate it completely.

You: Anata wa baka, Kyuhyun desu. [You are an idiot, Kyuhyun.] Did I even told you to use your brain to measure how much love I've been giving you?!! I DIDN'T! Watashi wa shimasendea! [I DID NOT!]

Kyuhyun: Watashi ga te iru. [I know that.] It just feels I am not worthy of your love.

You: Damare! Watashi ni uso o tsukanai! [Shut up! Don't lie to me!] Tell me.. did you even loved me?

Kyuhyun: I..

You: YES OR NO!

Kyuhyun: Subarashi! Nani demo! [Fine! Whatever!] ____, do you really want to know? I NEVER SAID.. THAT I LOVE YOU. Anata no kao o futatabi hyoji sa remasen! [Don't show your face again!]

 

Mizuki gets out of the room, wondering why the two of you were screaming. You looked down, trying to hold back the tears. Seeing him, with Mizuki, was painful.

 

You: I'm sorry I'm not pretty enough, I'm sorry I'm not skinny enough, I'm sorry I'm not you're perfect girl, but someday I'll someone else's perfect girl!

 

Mizuki: *looks at you* Daijoubu? [Are you alright?]

You: Watashi o tebanasu. Anata wa kare ga anata o eranda shiawasedesuka?! [Let go of me. Are you happy now that he has chose you?!!] *pushes her*

Kyuhyun: Mizuki-chan, lets go.

Mizuki: Sempai..

You: You'll pay for this, Cho Kyuhyun. One day you'll wake up & and realize I was the best thing to happen to you & when that day comes I'll be waking up next to the man who already knew. You weren't worth it, you keep telling me I wasn't enough, but one of these days, your gonna want me back, and when that one day comes, you ain't getting me..

Kyuhyun: Make sure those things come true.

 

You ran away from him, and that's where you bumped into Yesung. He was on his way inside, you covered your face for him not to see you.

 

You: Gomen nasai! [I'm sorry!] *bows*

Yesung: Ah, daijoubu.. [It's alright.] Ne.. O genki desuka? [Are you alright?]

You: Honto ni gomen nasai! [I'm really sorry!] Watashi wa genki desu.. Ano.. Ja Matta ne.. *bows and runs away* [I'm fine.. Uhm.. Bye!]

 

He never caught you. Your picture was left on the floor and he picked it up.

 

Yesung: She's beautiful, I wonder who she is.. *calls his secretary*

Secretary: Ohayo gosaimasu, Kim Jongwoon-san.

Yesung: Ohayo. I need you to help me.

Secretary: On what?

Yesung: Help me. Tasukete kudasai. On this QUEST OF LOVE.