Knowing Each Other

Quest of Love

Yesung: [Damn.. I can't say a word to her. I can only look at her. Kim Jongwoon, don't be such a coward! Here she is.. the one you've been looking for the whole time.. I wish my mouth could say, what my heart really feels..]

You: [It's me and him.. alone.. My heart is palpitating.. because I'm nervous..]

Yesung: My secretary is a pabo. He didn't even tell me anything about this. *laughs*

You: Eh? So.. you don't have any idea about this?

Yesung: I don't. Maybe this is a set-up.. Mianhae..

You: But.. Am I still going to teach you Japanese?

Yesung: De.. *pinches your cheek* You should. I just didn't expect him to find an interpreter this quick. And of all the people.. it's you. *smiles* Don't you think this is fate and destiny? Remember when we bumped into each other at the agency?

 

You: Yes.. Mianhae.. *frowns*

Yesung: Why are you sad? What were you doing that time? And what happened?

You: [My ex broke up with me. But I can't tell you.] Ah, you have a question to ask me, right?

Yesung: Ah, yes.. What's your nationality by the way? You're very fluent in Korean..

You: I'm a Japanese-American-Spanish girl. We migrate most of the time that's why I have a lot of citizenship.. But I've decided to stay here in Japan for my studies.

Yesung: Sugoi, ___-chan.. [Amazing] You're multinational.. So.. does that mean you can speak English and Spanish as well?

You: Yes, I can. I am fluent in Japanese, Korean, English and Spanish. I know a bit of Tagalog and Mandarin too.

Yesung: DAEBAK! Teach me Japanese and English, arraseo?

You: Sure thing~ That's why I'm here anyway~

Yesung: But I'm curious.. did you also lived in Korea? Or you self-studied?

You: *frowns*

 

Flashback:

 

Since you and Kyuhyun have different nationalities, it was almost impossible to understand each other so you've decided to teach him Japanese and he teaches you Korean.

 

Kyuhyun: _____-chan? :)

You: Ne, Kyu-chan?

Kyuhyun: Aie imasu~ [I love you~] Answer me in Korean, arraseo?

You: Ah.. Saranghae, Kyuhyun oppa..

 

You kissed, after saying those magical words to each other. A few months later, Kyuhyun became fluent in Japanese and you were fluent in Korean as well.

 

Kyuhyun: ____-chan, Watashi o oshiete kurete arigato. [Thanks for teaching me.]

You: Douitashimae, Kyu-chan. *smiles* [You're welcome]

Kyuhyun: Nihongo o hanasu no wa muzukashidesuga, tame ni anata no koto o, watashi wa manabimaa. [Speaking japanese is hard, but because of you, I learned.]

You: Watashi mo.. Sore wa anata no tame ni nakattara watashi wa Kankoku-go o hanasu koto ga dekinaidarou~ [Me too.. i wouldn't be able to speak korean if it weren't for you~]

Kyuhyun: Wareware wa, tsushin to wataachi ni tsuite wataachi no ryoshin ni tsutaeru tame ni sore o shiyo shimasu.

[We will use it to communicate and tell our parents about us.]

You: Omooo~ Watashi wa matsu koto wa dekimasen~ [I can't wait!]

 

Since that day, you've worked hard for it just for his parents to approve your relationship with him. But unfortunately, he broke up with you.

 

End of Flashback.