The Breakup

Quest of Love

You are a simple and a happy go lucky Japanese girl. With your contagious smile, even the most cold hearted person would smile because of you. Including Kyuhyun, a Korean singer who fell in love with you because of that. It was all good, until he broke up with you and left you for good.

 

Flashback:

 

Kyuhyun: _____, you know that my parents do not approve of our relationship.

You: Yeah. My family doesn't too. And we kept it a secret from them.

Kyuhyun: We did that. And unfortunately, they found out.

You: Deshou? Nazedesu ka? [Huh? Why?] Hoho wa? [How?]

Kyuhyun: Remember when we went to Shibuya together?

You: Oh my.. and how did they react? Shinjirarenai! [Unbelievable!]

Kyuhyun: My dad got mad. He told me he wouldn't recognize me as his son. My credit cards will be cancelled and they will send me back to Seoul. My mom and sister were disappointed. And I have to make a choice.

You: Kyuhyun-kun, what's your decision? Watashi wa anata o aie imasu. [You know I love you..] You wouldn't leave me, would you?

Kyuhyun: Gomen nasai, ____-chan.. [I'm sorry..]

You: Why are you apologizing?

Kyuhyun: ____-chan, it took me a lot of days to decide for this.

You: Tada, sudeni oshiete! [Just tell me already!]

Kyuhyun: I chose to be with them, ____-chan. Gomen nasai.. Honto ni gomen nasai..

You: *crying* Watashi wa, anata ga watashi o aie kangae.. Kyu-chan.... [I thought you love me.. Kyu..] If you choose to be with me, we can work together and be happy.. I would work hard and get good grades.. Lets live together.. Get married.. And they wouldn't be able to tear us apart..

Kyuhyun: Baka. [Idiot.] It's not as easy as it looks like. You know how strict my otosan [dad] is. And we're not yet married. You're 16 and I am 19.

You: So what? Age doesn't matter.

Kyuhyun: I'm in college, you're in highschool. Look at the .

You: Dakara, nani? [So what?] 3 years. That does not change anything.

Kyuhyun: I'm breaking up with you.

You: I-ie.. [No..] You can't.. You just can't!

Kyuhyun: But this is my decision!

You: You made that choice alone, nobody asked me anything.

Kyuhyun: It would be better if we go on our separate ways. You deserve someone better. Sayonara, ____-chan. Omoi dewo, arigato. [Thanks for the memories.]

 

Kyuhyun left, without regrets. Leaving your heart broken.