Hidden Purpose

Quest of Love

You: *thinks* [Aniyo.. I can't. It might ruin his career. KUSOU! [Damn!] Why am I still concerned of that jerk?! He's a baka! KYUHYUN, ANATA WA BAKA JANAI! [Kyuhyun, you're an idiot!] If I tell this guy, he might tell everyone and I would be attacked by fan girls and be the hottest topic here in Tokyo..] Uhm, did I say ex? I said, I love f(x).. You know.. the Korean idol group..

Secretary: Ah, I thought you were referring to an ex-boyfriend. You're lucky if you had one.

You: [Watashidesu ka? Rakki? Masaka! (Me, Lucky? NO WAY!) Hello, I'm in the stage of moving on.. And that baka just broke my kokoro. [heart.] Ah.. I think so too.

Secretary: Do you have a job?

You: [Akiraka ni. (Obviously)] De, I deliver newspapers, work in a maid cafe and a fastfood chain.

Secretary: Shincha? But do you go to school?

You: [Kono hito.. Amarini mo oku no sumon o motte imasu. (This person.. Has a lot of questions!)] Yeah.

Secretary: Mianhae. I am Yesung's secretary. You know him, don't you?

You: Yeah, isn't he the Korean singer? [What a question. Seriously. Everyone knows him.]

Secretary: *coughs* Onamae wa nandesuka? [What's your name?]

You: [Good. He spoke Japanese.] Watashi no namae wa, ___ desu. [I am _____.]

Secretary: You speak good Korean and Japanese. Aside from that, what other languages do you speak?

You: Honto desuka? [Really?] I speak Mandarin, Filipino, English and Spanish.

Secretary: Sugoi! [Amazing!] Yesung-sama needs an interpreter like you. I wanted to give you this. My card, in case you want to apply. We will pay you, of course. Quit those jobs and we will pay you double. It will save you time, and more money.

You: Is this legit?

Secretary: Of course! Why would I even fool someone like you?

You: Just wondering. And asking. I wanted to apply, but I don't have any work experience yet. And for a star like Yesung-sama, he needs a professional.

Secretary: [Hmm. She does have a point. But Yesung-sama wants to see her. And its one way of getting them closer. I have to persuade her.] Please? Onegai Shimasu? Jebal? I will give you time to decide. HE NEEDS YOU.

You: Why would he need someone like me? It's not like we're close or anything. He doesn't even know I exist.

Secretary: It doesn't matter. He saw you already. Remember when you bumped into him?

You: *tries to remember* AH! So.. he's that guy? Kore wa shogeki-tekida! [This is shocking!] I was that close to a star, yet I ignored him??

Secretary: Look. Here's your chance to meet him and be closer. Remember, he's a star and this is a rare opportunity. I am so lucky to find you. I thought it was impossible, you know. So, are you with me?

You: Watashi.. [I..]