Pain

Quest of Love

And since that day on, you were never the girl who made anyone smile. You gave everything to him, that's why when he left you, you're left with nothing.

 

You: Kyuhyun-kun, Naze anata wa kore o okonau ni wa arimasu ka? [Why did you have to do this?] Doe? [Why?] I thought you love me..

 

You burst into tears, and cried yourself to sleep. The love you thought that will last forever has finally come to an end.

 

You: You told me I was everything you ever wanted... But you changed your mind I guess I really wasn't what you wanted and I guess I wasn't good enough for YOU..

 

Its been months since Kyuhyun broke up with you, and you can't help but remember everything you had. Your head was above the clouds. And little did you know that you were absentmindedly walking towards the entertainment agency he's working with. Yes, he was also a star. And he works on the same company as Yesung, but they never met.

 

You were walking towards the hallway, when you returned to your old self.

 

You: Eh? Jibun wa naze koko ni? [Eh? Why am I here?] *sighs* Oh, right. Kyuhyun-kun and I used to spend time after his work. But now.. Certain places, certain songs, memories in my head-they won't stop. I wanna cry because all I can do is miss you and think how I wish you were still with me.. I still love you, Kyuhyun-kun. Watashi wa mada anata o aieimasu. [I still love you..]

 

And Kyuhyun was there, with another girl named Mizuki Suzuhara. She's Kyuhyun's kohai. [hubae]. They were having fun, and you heard that they will work on a project together.

 

Kyuhyun: ____, Naze anata wa koko desuka? [Why are you here?]

Mizuki: Kyu-sempai, is she your girlfriend?

Kyuhyun: I-ie. [No.] Not anymore. Go ahead, Mizuki-chan. Wait for me inside.

Mizuki: Hai, sempai. [Yes, sunbae.] Watashi wa kamawanai to omotteru.. [I will wait for you..]

 

You're no longer his girlfriend anymore. Ouch, that totally hurts. Not even your smile, could hide the pain anymore. You never knew that the guy you love... could turn out to be one of your worst enemies. Your head's telling me to let go, but your heart's telling me not to. What should you listen to right now?