Closeness

Quest of Love

 

Yesung: Mianhae, did I said something wrong? *puppy dog eyes*

You: Aniyo, I just remembered something about Korea. Anyway, shall we study?

 

And you two did. Since that day, you and Yesung become closer to each other. In fact, you often speak Japanese when you talk to him and go to his house to spend time with him. Until..

 

You were about to get something from the kitchen because you promised you would cook for him..

 

You: Kore wa meiwakudesu! [This is annoying!] I can't reach the pot in the cabinet! *tries to get it*

 

You slipped on the chair as you held the pot. Good thing Yesung caught you.

 

Yesung: Gotcha. *winks*

You: *blushing* Gomen nasai..

 

You had a lot of things in your hands, which increased your weight. Yesung felt it was very heavy to the point that you fell down. You lied on his chest, feeling his heart beat. It seems like the world has stopped rotating seeing the two of you.

 

You: [My heart is beating fast.. whenever I'm this close to him..]

 

Yesung stood up a little, and started patting your head.

 

Yesung: Daijoubu, ___-chan?

You: Hai.. Anata? [Yes, you?]

Yesung: *smiles and hugs you* Moshiwakearimasenga, watashi wa baransu o ushinatta. [I'm sorry. I lost my balance.]

You: Shinpaishinaide, daijobudayo. [Don't worry, I'm fine.]

 

He was only a few inches away from you, as if you two are about to kiss. He moved closer, and touched your face. Interrupting the moment, the secretary arrived and you stood up.

 

Secretary: Gomen nasai, was I ruining the moment?

Yesung: Urusai. [Shut up.] *blushing*

You: I.. I have to go now.. I have to study..

Yesung: *sighs* Aren't you gonna stay here for dinner?

You: No.. I'm fine.. See you tomorrow..

 

But the truth is, you don't have a quiz tomorrow. You were just embarrassed by what happened. And because you feel uneasy, you called your tomodachi Mika :)