After the Breakup

Quest of Love

At your house:

 

Mika: Ya! Anata wa kare o mi ni iku sa rete imasen? (Hey! Aren't you going to see him?)

You: Watashi wa aku arimasen. Tada kyo no tame ni. Watashiniha yoku kanjite inai yo. (I don't want to. Just for today. I'm not feeling well, Mika-chan.)

Mika: Hahaha! Uso-tsuki. Anata dake no ai nida! Sore o atameru! (Liar. You're just in love! Admit it!)

You: Iie!! (No!)

 

You didn't go to Yesung's house because you have no idea what to say or what face are you going to show to him.

 

You: (Am I really in love with Yesung-kun? But.. I'm afraid because he might do the same thing Kyu-chan did to me.. Kyuhyun..)

 

You've thought about it for a while. You went to school,and as you were walking alone, at the place where Kyuhyun told you he loves you. He was there, and he looked at you carefully.

 

Kyuhyun: ____-chan..

You: Cho Kyuhyun.. Koko de nani o e iru no?

(What are you doing here?)

Kyuhyun: Anata wa, watashi wa mohaya anata no jinsei no ichibuda shinai koto shiawasedesu ka? (Are you happy now that I'm no longer a part of your life?)

You: Watashi wa shirimasen.. Soe, dono yo ni watashi ga te irudeshou ka? Soe, naze anata wa watashi to wakareta nodesu ka? (I don't know.. And how should I know? And why did you break up with me?)

 

Kyuhyun: You don't deserve me, ____-chan. My love for you is not enough. And I know you will just feel a lot of pain when we continue our relationship. And I lack of time.. to spend with you.

You: Love without pain is impossible. And I am willing to wait anyway.

Kyuhyun: But until when will I let you do that? You will wait, wait, and wait until you get tired. And who knows, after that waiting.. I am not the one for you, and that someone wants you and is better than me..

You: Urusai. (Shut up) You're just making it longer. You didn't love me. End of the Story.

Kyuhyun: Ya. I love you. But..

You: FULL OF BUTS. Can it be, just I love you, without any buts and hesitations? That's the problem, Kyu. We always have doubts.. I think you and Mizuki are more compatible..

Kyuhyun: I don't like her. She's my dongsaeng.

You: Arraseo. But what do you want from me? I've already set you free.

Kyuhyun: I just found out that you and Yesung sempai are close to each other. Is that true?

 

Are you going to tell him the truth?