Memory

Quest of Love

You: Anata wa shiritakunai.. [Oh, you don't want to know..] To warugi wa naku, sore wa anata no bijinesu no doremasen. [And no offense, but it's none of your business.]

Secretary: [She gets irritated whenever I mention Cho Kyuhyun. What's up with her? Does she hate him that much?] Ah, gomen nasai.

You: Watashi wa anata no koto o tanomu, futatabi kare no namae o genkyu e inai. [I beg of you, please don't mention his name again.] *sighs*

Secretary: Okay, I will no longer mention that guy's name.

You: I have to go now. Matta ne! [See you!] *waves*

 

You went to school when the secretary began to make his evil plans. Operation: ____-chan and Yesung-sama's encounter!

 

Phone Call:

 

Yesung: *yawns* Why did you call?

Secretary: Sir, please prepare yourself.

Yesung: For what? I don't have anything scheduled as of now. Damn it, I'm still sleepy..

Secretary: You do. Please get yourself ready. Right now.

Yesung: WHAT THE HECK. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME BEFORE YOU LEFT ME HERE. GRRRR!

Secretary: Mianhae! This too was unexpected so you can't blame me! Just please be ready sir. You will know why later.

Yesung: Whatever. I'm going back to sleep.

Secretary: Are you still going to sleep now that I've gotten a lot of information about her?

Yesung: *rolls eyes* YOU DID?!!

Secretary: Like what I've said, preparing now, explaining later. *ends call*

Yesung: YA! AISH.

 

Yesung did prepared himself. He wore the best outfit and even cleaned his apartment just because of all the information that his secretary got from you. The secretary picked you up at school and both you and Yesung were nervous.

 

Secretary: Are you ready to meet him?

You: Shojikina tokoro, arimasen. [Honestly, no..] [I can't believe this. Yesung-sama is only a few minutes away from me. And I didn't expect that everything will be this easy in meeting him.] Kare wa Nihon o te imasu ka? [Does he know Japanese?]

Secretary: Only the basic ones. He wants to be fluent. By the way, I think he'll be happy once he knew that I am with you.

You: Eh? Nande? [Why?]

Secretary: Between the two of us.. I have something to tell you about Yesung..

You: What is it?

Secretary: Yesung got depressed in Seoul so he decided to move on and go here in Tokyo, Japan.

You: He was? I thought it was because of his Japan debut?

Secretary: Yes, he got broken before he got here.

You: How did that happen?

Secretary: Well, she used to love a girl who was his fan. That girl has a male best friend and when Yesung studied in their school, he became close with those two.

You: Let me guess. That friend is also in love with the girl and the girl chose him, not Yesung. Omo.. Someone who rejected Yesung-kun? That's gotta hurt. I mean, most girls would choose Yesung. But I think that's better than pretending to love our idol.

Secretary: Seikaku ni. [Exactly.]

 

The secretary told you the whole story only to find out that you two had gone into the same situation. You know, being broken...