Encounter

Quest of Love

Secretary: YES! FINALLY! *gets the paper*

Yesung: What? What do you mean? *tries to take it* And what's this?

Secretary: It's nothing important, sir.

Yesung: If it's not, then why are you bursting in happiness? Are you hiding something from me?

Secretary: Aniyo.

Yesung: Yes you are. Give me that paper.

Secretary: LOOK! THERE'S A CUTE CLOUD THAT IS SHAPED LIKE A TURTLE!

Yesung: *looks* WHEREE??? *looks back* YA!!

 

The secretary ran away from Yesung's apartment and met you at the coffee shop.

 

At the Coffee Shop:

 

You: I'm accepting your offer.

Secretary: *pants* Thank goodness! Whew!

You: So, when will I start?

Secretary: Ato, ____-chan. [Later]

You: Deshou? Sono shoki no? [Huh? That early?]

Secretary: Mochiron. [Of course.] 1 month left and Yesung-sama will debut here in Japan.

You: Eh.. I am not yet prepared. Does he know that he's gonna meet me soon?

Secretary: [I'm dead. I have to lie this time.] O-of course.. Mochiron.. He was the one who needed you in the first place..

You: How many times a week will we see each other?

Secretary: Nichijo. [Everyday] 3 hours a day to be exact. Because we're in a rush. Have you quit on your jobs already?

You: Watashi wa sode wa arimasen. [I haven't] Since it's only a month, if I quit, then I will no longer have a source of income when my job with him is done.

Secretary: Daijobu. Sore wa anata no sentaku desu. [Okay. It's your choice.] I will pick you up later and we'll go to his house. Watashi ga tanomitai koto ga aru, ____-chan. *bows* [I have a favor to ask]

You: Nani ni sansei? [What favor?]

Secretary: Himitsu to e kore o hoji shimasu. [Keep this as a secret.] Don't tell anyone where he lives. You're the only one allowed to do so. He's a star. We're dead if some sasaengs knew about this.

You: Eh, not even to my best friend?

Secretary: If possible, yes. Just tell her you'll be working with Yesung inside the agency. Watashi wa anata ga rikai e hoshi. [I hope you understand.]

You: Wakarimaa. *smiles* [I understand]

Secretary: Arigato, ___-chan.

You: But of all the places, why does it have to be his place?

Secretary: [I want to bring you closer together.] Uhm, you know.. it's very noisy there. Yesung-sama will find it hard to concentrate there. And that person.. that you're looking for.. Cho..

You: Damatte kare no namae o genkyu e inai. [Shut up and don't mention his name.] Onegai Shimasu. [Please]

Secretary: Naze te iru kamo shiremasen? [May I know why?]