Serendipity

Quest of Love

The secretary went inside the apartment, and there he was, waiting patiently like a good turtle ?

 

Secretary: Tadaima~ [I'm home~]

Yesung: Nani ga nagaiai anata o totta! [What took you so long?!] Aish, you told me to get ready.. but..

 

He was shocked and loss for words when he saw you. Then he blushed.

 

Yesung: *blushing* [The girl.. who proved to me that love at first sight is possible. Ever since I first saw her, it chilled down my spines and warmed up my heart even from the start. I know there's someone out there for me. But.. I think this is a sign, that she's the one. And it makes me feel wonderful seeing her. That *insert your eye color here*, *insert hair color* and lips.. Nothing has changed. I thought I won't be able to see her again..] *smiles*

 

Secretary: *evil smirk* So, are you still mad at me for being late?

Yesung: Aniyo. I understand. *looks at you* Annyeong haseo..

You: *shocked* [Yesung.. oppa.. that purple hair suits him, and he's wearing an eyeliner making him manly that ever before. I can't believe I'm standing in front of him..] Annyeong Haseo, Konichiwa.. *bows*

 

Secretary: [These two look cute together. It's obvious that Yesung-sama is giddy deep inside.] Ah, Yesung-sama. She's going to be your sensei in Japanese for a month.

Yesung: What? Sensei? But.. isn't she.. younger than me? And I haven't heard anything like that.. *winks*

Secretary: But you said you want me to find an interpreter. She's good. Very fluent in 5 languages. Her name is _____. Call her ___-chan instead since she's cute.

Yesung: Yes, she is. *smiles* *whispers to him* I'm going to kill you for this. You didn't tell me about this plan. *looks at you* *blush* So... _____-chan.. I guess we should get to know each other first.. Before we begin, is it alright if my SECRETARY ask you a few questions?

 

You: *grins* Sure, Yesung-sama..

Yesung: *laughs* What's with the -sama? Call me Yesung-kun instead. Or without the honorifics.

You: Aniyo.. Yesung-kun must have a honorific. Without yobisute.. [the blanks, including the honorifics] it can be very insulting in our culture..

Yesung: Ah, is that so? Arraseo. *goes to the secretary* Ya. Ask her number, email address, EVERYTHING!

You: *looks at them* [What are they whispering about?]

Secretary: *hands him the contract and application form* Here sir. Go and interview ___-chan right now. I'm going to leave the two of you alone~

 

Yesung: EH? Dokoikuno? [Where are you going?]

Secretary: HIMITSU. [Secret] That's for me to know and for you to find out~ Yesung-sama do it quickly. She's waiting. Pai pai! *waves*

 

So you and him were left alone in his apartment, making it awkward and quiet. :)