History

Quest of Love

Kyuhyun was still holding you tight, and he didn't let go, cherishing each and every moment.

 

Kyuhyun: Sabishikunaru wa, ___-chan.. [I miss you]

You: Kyu-chan..

Kyuhyun: Watashi wa jakudeatte mo anata wa mada watashi o ukeiremasu ka? [Will you still accept me even if I was a jerk?]

You: Sono sumon de nandesuka? [What's with that question?]

Kyuhyun: Watashi wa anata ni yoi tomodachi ni naritai. Wataachi no kankei o hozon suru koto ga dekimasendea.

[I want to be a good friend to you. I wasn't able to save our relationship.] But can I at least save our friendship?

You: Tada sore o okonau. So e mite kudasai. [Just do it. Try to do so.]

Kyuhyun: Sore wa kono yo ni owatta baai, watashi wa moshiwake arimasen. Watashi wa anata to wakareru tame ni moshiwake arimasen. [I'm sorry if it ended up like this. I am sorry for breaking up with you.] It was painful, wasn't it?

You: Baka. Sore ga atta. Anata wa hontoni konjo ga watashi sore o motomeru hitsuyo ga arimasu ka?

[Idiot. It was. You really have the guts to ask me that?]

Kyuhyun: Eveything's too late.

You: You shouldn't have let me go, you know. We can still work things out. Like what I've said, you made that choice alone, nobody asked me anything.

Kyuhyun: If only I could convince myself that I was reasonable. It's funny now that we're talking to each other as if nothing happened.

You: Yeah. You're right. And we're mixing Japanese with Korean language. *laughs*

Kyuhyun: *hugs you again* Thanks, ___-chan. For giving me the chance.

You: Doitashimae. [You're welcome]

Kyuhyun: *smiles* I think you should go now to Yesung.

You: Why and how?

Kyuhyun: I overheard them. They were worried about you since you didn't go to his house.. I think?

You: Wow, you have good hearing abilities..

Kyuhyun: Aniyo. They were at the agency a while ago. Want me to give you a ride?

 

While Yesung:

 

Mika: Yesung-sama, Anata wa watashi no shin'yu ni koi o shimasu ka? [Are you in love with my best friend?]

Yesung: You're... ___-chan's best friend?!! *shocked*

Mika: Hai. Mika Suzuki here.

Yesung: Naze anata wa watashi no totsuzen no subete o motomete iru? [Why are you asking me all of the sudden?]

Mika: Yes or No?

Yesung: [This girl is aggressive.. and assertive..] Yes.. *blushing*

Mika: If you love her, your feelings won't change after hearing this.

Yesung: What?

Mika: ____-chan's history.

 

What kind of History is that?