Decision

Quest of Love

 

You: Watashi.. [I..] Ah, chotto matte kudasai! [Please wait for me!] I am still 16 and a minor. And how will I be able to teach him?

Secretary: Sore wa kantandesu. [That's easy.] We'll make him go to your school.

You: Nai! Shinaide kudasai! [No! Don't!!] People might stare at him.. and look at me like crazy and..

Secretary: And what? They might think you two are dating? That will be fine, you know. It's not like they can do something about it. You have a crush on Yesung, do you?

You: Chigau! Watashi wa sono yo na nani mo iwanai! [No! I've never said anything like that!] *blushing*

Secretary: Aigoo! Yukkuri hanae kudasai! [Please speak slowly!]

[Why is she blushing all of the sudden?]

You: [Well.. I am a fan of Yesung.. but his secretary asking me this? HARAINO ITSUNO!! (This is crazy!)] Gomen nasai.. What I meant by me and him, being looked at by a lot of people is.. my school is a public place. What if there are paparazzi trying to capture his every move? Or even sasaeng? They might distract the students..

Secretary: Shinpai shinaide kudasai! [Don't worry!] Yesung has bodyguards anyway. And he can disguise anyway. Or better yet, you should just enter the agency instead. And meet our other stars like Cho Kyuhyun, Mizuki Suzuhara and many more.

You: [Damn it. He mentioned those two idiots again. Now I am totally mad. I'm going to make Cho Kyuhyun regret what he did. Wait.. What if I take this opportunity to show to him I'm better of without him? But.. is that bad? Because I might just use Yesung in the end.. and I am not that evil.. Unlike him..] Is there any chance that I'll be meeting those two?

Secretary: You might, you might not. But if it's Yesung, you can definitely see him everyday. *winks* Are you interested in knowing and meeting Mr. Cho?

You: Urusai. [Shut up.] I didn't say anything like that. Anyway, when can I apply? And do I really have to quit my other jobs?

Secretary: Of course! I mean duh, you're studying and having 3 jobs. Do you still sleep?? Here's the contract. *hands it to you* Go to our agency and find me.

You: Arraseo..

Secretary: And here's our calling card if ever you need me.

 

At Yesung's place...

 

Yesung: Have you talked to her?

Secretary: [Until she hasn't call yet, it will be kept a secret.]

 

Would his secretary tell him that you've already met each other?