It Has to Be You

Quest of Love

Mika: Anata ni shinjitsu o tsutaeru tame ni... Kanojo wa, kare.. Aiko-kadearu tame ni shiyo sa remasu. (To tell you the truth.. she and him.. used to be lovers.)

Yesung: WHAT? ____-chan and Kyuhyun-kun?! Seriously?

Mika: Yes. ____-chan is really pretty, yet she doesn't get it why a lot of Korean boys are into her than our Japanese classmates.

Secretary: I knew it. That's why she despises him.

Mika: They were together for a few years, but I don't get it why they broke up. Even ___-chan doesn't know. But I bet it's because of his dongsaeng, Mizuki Suzuhara. ___-chan was totally depressed that time.

Secretary: That can't be. Mizuki already has a boyfriend. A non-showbiz one.

Yesung: They broke up? But what did I just saw a while ago?! They were hugging each other. Why is that whenever I love someone, there is always a hindrance. And.. probably Kyuhyun-kun has already get back with her.. *sighs*

Mika: Yesung-sama, we're not yet sure if they were together again. And I think Kyuhyun is a baka if he would break up and get her back. That's crazy. And just so you know, ___-chan told me something. And it happened after she just got home from your place.

Yesung: What did she said? And how come she didn't come to my house today?

 

You arrived, and Kyuhyun left with his car.

 

You: *surprised* Mika-chan? Yesung-kun? Secretary? What are you all doing here?

Mika: Anata wa nani o yatte ita? That's the question. (What were you doing?)

Yesung: *turns around* Hmp..

Mika: Wataachi wa shibaraku mae Kyu de anata o mimaa.

(We saw you with Kyu a while ago.)

You: A, anata wa dodesu ka? A, watashi wa anata ni nanika o shiji suru hitsuyo ga arimasu. (ah, you did? oh, i have to tell you something.)

Yesung: *shouts* Jubun ni kono sudeni! (Enough of this already!!) I no longer want to hear what you want to say..

You: Naze anata wa kono yo ni sa rete imasu ka? Naze anata wa ikatteiru? Nazedesu ka? (Why are you being like this? Why are you mad? Why?)

Yesung: Baka. *hugs you* Anata wa subete de sore o eru koto wa arimasen. Watashi wa anata o aie.. Watashi wa mohaya watashi no saisho no ai de yatte iru no to onaji koto o akunai...

(You don't get it at all. I love you.. I no longer want to do the same thing that I did with my first love..) That.. I didn't even have the guts to hear her response. Even if you and Kyuhyun-kun are together again.. I'm still here. Waiting for you. What's the point of loving if it's not you? *frowns*

 

You: *blushing* Yesung-kun..

Yesung: Can't you just love me instead that guy?

You: Ya. Wait a minute. Chotto Matte Kudasai. Let me talk and clarify everything. Mika-chan, I talked to Kyu-chan a while ago. Well, I no longer have feelings for him. Because I can't feel any love anymore. And he was right. I deserve a guy who would love me and will have time for me. He thought he was not that guy. And it seems that he's right. I won't get back with him. Instead, we became friends.

 

Mika: Honto ni? (Really?) So..?

You: And I can't be with him because we are both aware that I am in love with someone else.

Yesung: But.. to whom are you in love with?

You: *smiles* I'm in love with.. YOU. ?

 

You grabbed him and kissed his lips and he kissed back.

 

You: You may not be my first, but definitely, you are my LAST.

Yesung: And I would never, ever let you go.

You: But.. isn't your return to Korea tomorrow? *frowns*

Yesung: Yes. *holds your hand* *shows you the ticket* And you're coming with me ? *winks*

 

Mika: I knew it! ___-chan is in love with Yesung-kun!

 

Yesung: But first.. answer me.

You: With what?

Yesung: Will you be my girlfriend?

You: YES!

 

He gave you an evil smirk and kissed you immediately. For now, you lived with him in Korea. Indeed, he may not be your first, but he's your last ?

 

THE END. :)