Flashbacks

Quest of Love

You: So.. the bottom line is, he loved that girl, and he told her. But he left afterwards?

Secretary: Yes. And he didn't listen to that girl's response because he was aware that the girl would choose her best friend. And Yesung is a star. He needs a girl who is willing to wait for him.

 

You: [And I need someone who would prove to me that nothing is broken and I deserve to be loved.] *sighs* His story was indeed sad. But I understand him. [I realized that the world would not stop just because I am broken. I still consider myself lucky because the one I LOVED became mine, even just for a while. Yesung-kun, I think is brave. Because he was able to let go someone he loved the most and was strong enough to smile, despite of all that.]

 

Secretary: Have you been in love, ___-chan?

You: O-of course.. It's natural.. Waeyo?

Secretary: How about getting your heart broken?

You: Do you really need to specify it? De.. I am brokenhearted right now. Me and my boyfriend just broke up.

Secretary: Shincha.. Mianhae.. Don't worry. You and Yesung-sama will both find your true love. Who knows, you might end up together.

You: As if he would like me.

Secretary: [He does, ___-chan.] But who is your ex boyfriend anyway?

You: Kare wa jakudesu. Baka. [He's a jerk.. an idiot too..]

Secretary: We all know that. But I am curious.

You: You're like a detective, sir.

Secretary: I am? Hahahaha. So, who's that jerk you're talking about?

 

He continued asking you, until you almost said Kyuhyun's name. But the good thing is, you were able to arrive at Yesung's apartment.

 

You: *looks around* [Is this really an apartment? It's so big..] *shocked*

Secretary: Lets go, _____-chan. Make yourself ready.

You: [As of now, I don't know how to react. I feel paralyzed. The same way when Kyuhyun told me he fell in love with me..]

 

Flashback:

 

You: *blushing* Kyuhyun-kun.. why are you standing this close to me? *shocked*

Kyuhyun: I can't handle this anymore, ____-chan.

You: Eh? Daijoubu desuka, Kyuhyun-kun? [Are you alright?]

 

Without hesitations, Kyuhyun kissed you. And it feels like time stopped, without you knowing. You closed your eyes as you kissed him back.

 

Kyuhyun: ____-chan, Watashi wa hoshi ga nizu tsuki yori mo kimi o hitsuyo to suru, watashi wa sakana ga mizu o aie iru yori mo kimi o aie! Anata mo Sami yo ni kanjite imasu ka?

[I need you more than the moon needs the stars, I love you more than fish loves water. Do you feel the same way too?]

 

You: Watashi mo anata o aie irunode, watashi wa anata o hitsuyo to e imasu. To hai, watashi mo onajiyoni kanjiru...

[I need you, because I love you too. And yes, I feel the same way too..]

Kyuhyun: Node, kore wa doiu imi... ? [So, does this mean...?]

You: *kisses his cheek* Hai, ima sugu anata no garufurendo desu~

[Yes, I am now your girlfriend~]

 

End of Flashback.

 

You: Why the hell am I thinking about that person who broke my heart. I'm going in.