Let Go, Love More

Quest of Love

You: Sona no? Naze sore ga anata ni juyona nodesu ka?

(So? Why does it matter to you?) Sore wa anata ni wa kankeinai.

(It's none of your business.)

Kyuhyun: Tabun, anata wa tadashidesu. Watashi wa mohaya kansho suru kenri wa arimasen. (Maybe you're right. I no longer have the right to interfere.) Shikashi, watashi wa anata ga manzoku e iru kitai. (But I hope you're happy)

 

You: Watashi wa shiawase. (I am happy) But don't you regret letting me go?

Kyuhyun: I did regret. A lot. Shikashi, wareware wa yujin to e ofu suru kata ga yoideshou. (But we're better off as friends) Even if you don't tell me you're hurt because of me, I still know. I have emotions too. So.. friends?

You: Daijobu. Yujin. (Alright. Friends.) *shakes hands*

Kyuhyun: Let's be friends and not bitter to each other. And if ever you're in love, I am hoping you would be happier than you are with me. *hugs you* ____-chan..

 

While Yesung:

 

Yesung: I want to know why ____ is not here. *gets out of the car*

 

Yesung saw you, being hugged by Kyuhyun. And he was very sad seeing you and him together.

 

Yesung: (____-chan.. with Cho Kyuhyun.. What are they doing?!)

Lets go back to my apartment.

Secretary: Waeyooooo? *looks* OH. MY.

 

That time also was when Mika was walking down the school premise. As she walks, she saw Yesung, and you with Kyuhyun.

 

Mika: ____-chan... Korera no baka wa nani o yatte iru!

(What are these idiots doing?!) *goes to Yesung* Yesung-sama..

Yesung: Anata na dae? (Who are you?)

Mika: Atode setsumei suru, ima hanae iru. Te itadakemasu ka?

(talking now, explaining later. please?) I have to, tell you something.

Yesung: Anata wa Kankoku-go de hanasu koto ga dekimasu ka?

(Can you speak in Korean?)

Mika: OF COURSE I CAN. *grabs his hand* Before you react, I'm going to tell you something.

Yesung: Ya.. why are you doing this? Who are you?

Mika: I said.. I'm gonna tell later! Know their HISTORY first!

 

What History is Mika talking about?