From Between Dreams and Reality~

Quest of Love

You became a Psychologist, and Donghae graduated a year ago and Yesung too. He is also preparing his debut in Japan. We all thought that you and Yesung will end up together. BUT NO.. :(

 

You: Yesung oppa, it's been a while.

Yesung: Yeah, and you're still pretty.

You: Thanks.. About what you've said last time.. I..

Donghae: Jagiya! *kisses your cheek* Yesung! It's been years! And we bought your new album!

Yesung: Eh? You did? And why did you called her jagiya?

Donghae: Hahaha~ She's my girlfriend already.

Yesung: [What the..] Since when? *shocked*

Donghae: Since 2 years ago..

Yesung: You didn't even tell me.. [The pain..]

Donghae: It was supposed to be a surprise. You flight for Japan is in 5 hours, isn't it? Lets have some bonding time first!

Yesung: I knew you would end up together. *fake smile*

 

So you all did. Yesung kept pretending to be alright but deep inside, he wanted to cry his heart out. "How stupid I am for letting you go and not hearing your response." That's what he thought. Donghae started courting you, when Yesung left. And that was also the time when you gave him a sweet YES.

 

Flashback:

 

Donghae: _____..

You: Waeyo?

Donghae: I know you like Yesung, but I love you. If you feel the same, lets follow through what I've said. If not, then I'll stay away.

You: Donghae.. you pabo.. I've been waiting for you to say that..

Donghae: Eh?

You: I love you. I know you were jealous because of me and Yesung's closeness. But I realized I only have a crush on him. All along, I realized that I was already deeply in love with you..

Donghae: So.. does that mean you'll be my girl?

You: Ask me again~

Donghae: Will you be my girlfriend?

You: YES!

 

You two kissed, and were on each other's arms. You chose to be in reality because Donghae has always been there for you. And you realized you can't be without him. You used to be just a fan girl stalking Yesung on the internet and you've already lived almost two decades without him. And you got used to it, not seeing him all the time. Being without Donghae, is never the same. And Yesung's career will be affected once you started dating him. In love, reality is better than dreams, you could have gotten Yesung, but you were wise enough to choose the one you really love. Because in love, don't go for the one you want to live with, choose the one you can't live without.

 

End of Flashback.

 

You had a great time with Yesung and Donghae. It was 8pm and it was time for him to go to Japan. He bid another farewell, and hugged you both then went to the airport. He left, together with the feelings that you only reciprocated in a short period of time.

 

Yesung: *looks at your pic with them* It's better this way, for I might hurt you and you might think I don't love you due to my hectic schedule. I guess we're never meant to be, ___. May you be happy with Donghae. I'm moving on.

 

When you love someone, tell them. Better now that never for it might be too late. He arrived 2 hours after in Tokyo and went to his agency there. He wasn't focusing too much and was wearing earphones when he bumped into a pretty Japanese girl.

 

Girl: Gomen nasai! [I'm sorry!] *bows*

Yesung: Ah, daijoubu.. [It's alright.] Ne.. O genki desuka? [Are you alright?]

Girl: Honto ni gomen nasai! [I'm really sorry!] Watashi wa genki desu.. Ano.. Ja Matta ne.. *bows and runs away* [I'm fine.. Uhm.. Bye!]

 

Yesung wasn't able to ask her name or catch her. Yet he smiled. He knew that this is the beginning of a new love life.