Ch.2 Your Lips

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

I woke up to a loud scream. I got up a ran out to the living room....to find my parents karaoking. " Omma! Appa! WHAT THE HECK I'm trying to sleep and it's barely 7 in the morning! I should be sleeping!" I walked back up the stairs until My Omma Said," Ahh sorry we awoke you, we were trying out this new karoke machine. The Kims are coming over today to come and karoke with us." I ran back downstairs. " Including....?"..." Yes." I ran back up stairs. AHHH CRAP! 

 

I went to go take a shower.( Btw You Have A Balcony Facing The Backyard and You Have A Bathroom Inside Your Room..Well Connecting To Your Room;) When I  got out I heard mutiple of people singing. The Kims must have gotten here. I got dressed into some shorts and a big blue shirt (http://weheartit.com/entry/11967011). 

 

I walked into the living room to find My Parents with The Kims. My Parents were singing with The Kims except Myungsoo. He was sitting down on the couch. I sat next to him and said " Annyeong!" " Annyeong" He Said with a smile. I smiled back. " So...us getting married." He said looking around the room. " What about it?" " How are you taking it?" " Uhmm okay...I Guess."

 

Myungsoo's POV

Okay?? What the heck? She's taking it okay?? She looked at me like I was crazy. " Ohh" I replied back to her 'Answer'. " How are you taking it?" She asked me. Ohh CRAP! What do I say! " Pretty Good?" I'm such an idiot. This girl I like probably doesn't even like me. But were total strangers. I sighed. " Whats wrong?" She asked with concern. " Oh Nothing." " Appa...when are we going to get married?" I said with a smile. She looked at me again with her cute  'WTH' look. 

 

Your POV

Ahh what is this kid thinking? 

 

Mr.Kim's POV

" In about a couple of monthes. This wedding is very important. Since you guys are important." My Appa replied. I had a smile on my face while ____ had a disgusted look. We just sat there most of the time. It started to get boring until _____'s Omma suggested she'd give me a tour of the house.

 

Your POV 

WHAT! I have to give a huge tour to this freaking ! I thought he was a good boy at first. I thought wrong. I noticed while we were sitting down he kept starring at me and smiling. It was time for the tour. So I stood up and he followed me. We went outside to the frontyard and I showed him around the porch and driveway. I then showed him the grass area. What I didn't notice was that one of the sprinkler thingys was sticking out. I almost tripped but Myungsoo caught me. To top it off when we were going to stand up...the freaking sprinklers came on. " This is fun!" He laughed. He started to walk out to the cement but he slipped on the slippery grass. " AHAHAHAH!" I laughed and pointed at him. Right when I was going to help him up he pulled me down so I was right on top of him. 

I started laugh for some sudden reason and I layed down next to him. I moved a few inches away so that we weren't close but he just moved closer and closer. I then noticed someone starring at us. It was the mailman. How EMBARRASSING! L stood up and grabbed a package from the mialman and placed in on the front steps. I got up and showed him the rest of the frontyard. I then went to grab one of the maids to give us towels. We dried off outside enjoying the sunshine. " You know i'm glad i'm going to marry you." He said. I stood there blushing. " But we hardly know eachother." " Well then, let's get to know eachother!" We started to ask eachother questions and we were getting along really well. 

We were all dried up so we went inside. Then I showed him the rest of the house. We were then at my room. " This is my room, and my bathroom right over there. And here is my balcony." I showed him the rest of the stuff. " Then here is my bed and..." He cutted me off. " So am I sleeping on the left or right?" I laughed." Who said your going to sleep here?" I asked. " Oh so your going to move into my house? Even better!" He said. Ughh! This kid! All I really wanted to do was laugh though! While I laughed he just starred at me confused. " What are you laughing at?" He asked me. Oh boy this kid is serious! 

It was almost 6 so me n L decided to cook dinner together. We decided to make some porridge and some cupcakes. We finished with porridge so we moved onto the cupcakes. We finished up and I decided to try one cupcake. I took a bite and I didn't realize I had cream on my lip. " Mm this is really good!" I said to L while he just laughed at me. " Why are you laughing?" " No reason!"  " Try It!" I said giving him the cupcake I bit!:) Instead he grabbed my cupcake and setted it down. " Bwohh what are you doing I said to tr.." He cutted me off by kissing my lips. He pulled away. " Tasty!" he said laughing. I stood there shocked. " Oh and by the way you had some cream on your lip, but I took care of that!"  

I just looked at him then i gave him an angry glare. He left with the food scared and setted it out on the dining table. We had all ate then we all said our goodbyes and I gave L a hug since he wouldn't leave without one. He held me tight and whispered in my ear " Night Babee." " Night Boo" I said sarcastically. 

I then went upstairs and showered soon I was in bed thinking about that kiss. He was my first kiss. And I enjoyed it.

 

________________________________________________________________________

I felt like this chapter was a bit...Idk too much? But I also thought it was cute!:) I hoped you enjoyed reading!

Subscribe~ 

Comment~