Ch.6 Clubbing/ Were Gonna Party And Party!:P

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

We sat in the car. I sat next to L and Woohyun. L had his arm over my shoulder. Everybody was already getting drunk, except me. " Oppa, how far is it to the club?" Woohyun answered me even though I was taking to L. " About 30 Mins." " Ahh Okay." I started to laugh at eveyone at how drunk they were getting. They soon stopped cause they didn't want to get too drunk.

We arrived at the club and I got them in for free. *Ahem*. We got a V.I.P. table upstairs. So we all went up there and sat down. " Ahh Hyung. Go get us some drinks" Sunggyu told Woohyun. " Okay." he said as he left. 

" Ooh! Oppa! I wanna go dancing!" I told L.

" Anything you want." 

We went dancing for a while then it started to get hot. We went over to the bartender and asked her if we could get some drinks. I drank it like it was nothing. " ___ slow down." L said putting my drink down. I had 5 shots in a row. I started to feel dizzy. We then went back to our table. We saw Sungyeol making out with a girl. " Wanna do that too?" L asked me. Even though I was drunk I said, " No..you ." 

 

Myungsoo's POV

" I was just messing with you." I laughed at her. I grabbed her hand and took her to the table. We ignored the 2 making out. Me and _____ just talked. It was almost 2 in the morning and _____ had her head lying on my shoulder. Everybody came back and we decided to leave. We went inside the limo and we were starving so we told the driver to take us to Mcdonalds. We played truth or dare in the limo. 

" Ehh ____, I dare you to give Woohyun a kiss on the cheek." Sungyeol said. 

" Aih! Do I have too?" 

" Yepp!" Woohyun said smiling.

" Alright!" she then blew him a kiss. " There!" she said smiling. Everybody just started to laugh. Including me. 

" Hey that was a kiss" Sungyeol pointed out. 

" Ugh. Whatever. Uhm. L...Hyung..Truth or dare?" Woohyun asked.

" Dare." 

" I dare you kiss Hyung's feet." he said pointing to his feet. Eww. I was disgusted.

" Okay!" I said with a smile and then I blew him a kiss. " There you go" Everybody started to laugh again. 

We arrived at mcdonalds. We all sat down and we were all so loud. Well we were the only ones there. We all had a great breakfast? We then decided to go to the park across from my neighborhood. We all played on the swings and playgorund. Then me and ______ went on the seesaw. She giggled and laughed and that made me smile. The boys were just messing around...ofcourse. Me and ____ went to go walk around. " Oppa it's cold." I gave her my jacket and we just stood there hugging eachother. I swear she was falling asleep in my arms until she said, " Aren't you cold?" " Not really." " Oh ok" She said while giving me a peck on the lips. I then started to get hot. 

We then left and the boys slept at my house. 

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I want to thank all my subscribers again! I woke up and checked my story and I got 10 new subscribers! Thank You!:)

Ohh N Sorry For The Boring Chapter. I was getting distracted. Lol. Well anywayss..Thanks For reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Subscribe~ 

Comment~