Ch. 9 Woori...

Arranged Marriage?!

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up at saw ____ sleeping in my arms. I moved her hair out of her face and checked the clock. It was 2 in the morning. What a nap. I guess ____ was up since she started talking to me. " What time is it?" She mumbled. I laughed a bit, " 2 " " Mm.." She mumbled as she crawled into my arms. " My stomach hurts." She told me. " What's wrong?" " Cramps." " Anything else that hurts?" " Yeah my ies. I think i'm going to get my..Yeah." She told me and ran off into the bathroom. I laughed and checked my phone. I got a missed called from Sungjong. I called him knowing he was still up. " HYUNG!" He sounded drunk. " Yeah?" I said. " Uhm Today we are going to the mountains so come along! Were going to pick you up! Byee!" He said before I could say anything else. ____ walked out of the bathroom and went to her closet. She closed the closet door with her in there. She came out in her pajamas. She came and layed next to me. " Wanna watch a movie?" She asked. " Yeah."

 

Your POV

I crawled up beside him and the tv. The only light I had on was my night-lamp. I cuddled up beside him as he wrapped his arm around me. I then started to feel his hand going up my shirt to my stomach. He started to massage it a bit. It made my tummy feel better so I didn't stop him. " Want me to massage your y too?" He chuckled. I hit his arm, " NO!". " Hey! I was just playing." He laughed and I did too. I soon fell back asleep in his arms. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I saw _____ sleeping in my arms so I closed my eyes and fell asleep too. 

 

^Morning^

 

I woke up and saw that _____ wasn't in my arms. I heard people a lot of people talking downstairs. I went to go shower and change into my spare clothes I had in her closet. ___ walked in, " Oppa we have guest!" She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward me. I stepped closer to her so that our chest were touching. I then put her chin up and gave her a big kiss on the lips. I could taste her watermelon chapstick. She smiled, so did I. " Oh I forgot to tell you, The boys are going to pick us up later so we can go up to the mountains." " Mm. Now i'm going to go shower and get ready. Ooh And I forgot to tell you, were going to have breakfast with our guest in 40 minutes." " Okay I'll just stay here." I said as I th tv. About 15 minutes later I saw ____ walk out. She went into her closet and changed. She came out wearring this.

 

 

" Oppa! I smell food! Let's go eat now!" I turned off the tv and followed her downstairs. We saw the table already set and the chef cooking. We sat down at the table and we saw a few figures walk in from the back door. 

 

Your POV

We saw my parents and our guest walk through the backyard door. I stood up and grabbed L's hand. I dragged him over to the guest. " Eh Myungsoo Oppa, This is Woori and her Appa Koh Daehyun." L bowed down at them while I did the same.

 

Woori's POV

Wahh! Myungsoo looks really handsome. I wonder if they're together? " Ahh! We would also like to mention that Myungsoo and our daughter ____ are engaged!" ____'s Omma said. I was shocked! No way am I letting her marry my future husband! I gave an eveil look to ____ when she smiled at me. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I don't like that Woori girl. Something seems bad about her. And I saw the look she gave to _____. " Breakfast is served!" The chef yelled in a happy voice. ___'s parents talked to Woori's father while walking to the table. I sat down next to ______. Woori sat across from her. " Aih! _____ we already sent out the invitation to the wedding, so all you need to do now is pick out your dress. shoes, and jewelryand other stuff." ____ Omma said. " Congratulations!" Mr.Koh yelled. Woori didn't say anything. The whole breakfast they just talked while me and ______ laughed and told jokes. Woori stayed silent and glanced at me a few times. 

 

Your POV

I then heard a knock on the door! Must be infinite. I grabbed L's hand and dragged him to my parents. " Omma, Appa! Me and Myungsoo Oppa will be going out today!" I said as I gave them a kiss on the cheek. " Why don't you take Woori with you?" My smile turned into a frown when Mr.Koh Said that, but I tried to hide it. " Okay!" I said with a fake smile on my face. We all left the house and we saw a limo out front. 

 

Dongwoo's POV

I could see from the window that there was a girl with them. She looked pretty cute. " Hey who's that walking with L and ___?" Sungyeol asked. " She looks familiar. OMMYGOSH! THAT'S THE GIRL I MADE OUT WITH AT THE CLUB!"  " What!?" Infinite yelled except L and Sungyeol trying to keep their cool. I was mad at Sungyeol. Well you never know, she couldn't been a  like the other girls. L and ___ walked in with their friend. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

The atmosphere seemed weird when we sat in the car. " Annyeong! This is Woori!" ___ said introducing her to everybody. " Annyeong I'm Sunggu, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sunjong, Woohyun." They said excpet Sungyeol. " Annyeong I'm Woori~!" She said. The atmosphere turned out alright after that but something was wrong with Sungyeol. 

~ To Be Continued! ~

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry That I Haven't Been Updating! Sorry! Mianhe~! Lol! I was thinking about keeping my chapters short but updating like a lot in a day? How does that sound, I have to think about it. Ooh! And I want to thank my readers for subscribing and commenting! I hope you enjoy!

Subscribe~

Comment~