Ch.18 Bachelor PARTY! Part 2

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

We walked in the club and I saw L.Joe and Eunmi. " _____!" Eunmi said as she gave me a hug. " WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" 

" A Dress?" I said confusingly. 

" Wear this! " she reached in her bag she had with her and pulled out a black and gold dress.

 

" What's wrong with what i'm wearing?"

" Too elegant!"

" This isn't?"

" No not really. It's ier too!" She grinned and she dragged me into the bathroom. She threw me into the stall and handed me the dress. " Hurry!". 5 minutes had passed and I walked out of the bathroom stall. " Woah you look fine!" Eunmi said as she laughed and fixed her hair. I laughed and smiled. I was a bit creeped out at what she said. 

We walked out of the bathroom and we walked through the dance floor trying to find the guys. " I see the guys!" Eunmi shouted. We walked over to them and I felt like everybody was starring at me. Which they were except Eunmi. I caught her starring at Woohyun, then Dongwoo. I giggled a bit at how she was starring at them. " Uhmm Hello guys?" I waved infront of the boys faces. " Sorry Noona, it's just you look so.....y." Sungjong said as he covered his face. I laughed and thanked him. " Well let's get the party started!" Woohyun shouted. L grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bar. " What do you want to drink?" 

" Anything." I answered.

" Excuse me Miss! Can We get two easy drinks."

The girl starred at me for a moment then turned to girl and gave him a wink. I looked at her disgusted as she walked away.

" Hey don't get jealous." He brushed his hand behind my ear into my hair and gave me a kiss. I laughed and punched him arm. 

" What was that for?"

" I dunno. Why'd you kiss me?"

" Just trying to get the party started!" He grinned and left with his drink. I took the drink still shocked. O.O

I then felt somebody touch my arm. I turned and saw L.Joe. " Annyeong!" He shouted to me.

" Annyeong!" He sat down next to me and asked the bartender for a drink. He turned to me, " So hows it going?"

" It's going pretty good. Haha. How are you? Found a lady yet?"

" I'm great..these couple of weeks have been great with you guys. And No, no lady yet."

" Ohh..---"

" _________! Let's dance!" I got dragged away from Eunmi while L.Joe sat there laughing.

We started to dance and I felt something touch my . I Jumped. " AHH!" L Held me from behind and whispered into my ear, " Sorry." 

" Why are you sp y today?" I turned to ask him.

" y? I just want to make this night unforgettable." He winked and left to sit with the guys. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

" What was that?" Dongwoo asked and took a sip of his drink. 

" Just teasing her."

" Sure." Sungkyu said with a scoff.

" Just wanna have a little fun.......Speaking of fun here they come."

" Babee. Sit next to me." I patted the seat and pushed Woohyun out. 

" Babo." 

* Hours Later! *

Narrator's POV

The night was almost over. Evrybody was completely drunk. And everybody was having fun. L and ___ were sitting down at one of the booths. 

" Mm..Oppa Let's dance!" ___ dragged L out to the dance for and they started to dance. 

 

Your POV

Me and L were dancing crazy with eachother..this was a different side of me I didn't know.

He pulled my hair and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip. We were soon making out on the dance floor. I pulled apart and hid my blush. I was pretty drunk so all the words that came out of my mouth were " Adjaksksmjkiwop." He laughed and me and I hid my embarrassment. 

About an hour had passed and we were on our way back to our house. Everybody was all drunk so we decided they could crash there. " Are we home yet?" Woohyun mumbled. 

" We barely got into the car." Sungyeol mentioned. 

" Hehehe." Sungkyu laughed.

* Minutes Later! *

We arrived at our house and everybody went straight to bed excpet me and L. 

" Tonight was fun. " L mumbled. 

" Yeah. It was. " I laughed then we soon fell asleep in eachothers arms. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I UPDATED! Finally! Right! Haha. Im Extremely sorry for not updating too! I was super busy cause of school and then I was going to do it this weekend but I had to take care of my mom because of something really sad..Made the whole family cry. Except the little kids cause they kind of don't know what's happening..but when they get older and find out i'm sure they'll cry too. ENOUGH OF MY BALBBERING! Soo Uhmm. Hope you liked the update and...Thanks for subscribing and commenting!^^

Subscribe~

Comment~