Ch.8 Sleeping

Arranged Marriage?!

Your POV

It was now 4 p.m and Instead of my parents sleeping, L was now sleeping and my parents were wide awake. I went to go wake up L so we can make the sushi together. I slowly walked to my bed. I jumped on the bed next to him and started to mess with him. " Aihh.. I'm trying to sleep." he mumbled. I laughed at him. I started to mess with him more. Wrong thing to do! He then grabbed me close to him and said, " Don't you listen?" 

" Uhh sometimes?" I laughed.

" Mmhmm. Your sleeping with me now."

" But Erhmm. We have dinner tonight and....." He cutted me off.

" Maybe we could have that tomorrow. I just want you in my arms right now."

" I thought you wanted to sleep?" 

" Mm That too." 

" I have to go cook for my Appa and Omma though." 

" My parents already called me before I went to sleep."

" Saying?"

" That our parents our going out for a business dinner."

" Do they know they are?"

" Yeah"

I sighed from just laying there. 

" _____! Myungsoo! Were leaving!" My parents yelled.

" Okayy!" I yelled making L jump. 

" Hehe..Sorry." 

He just starred at me and closed his eyes. I think he was mad at me. I didn't want to make things worse so I just closed my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him as he wrapped his around me. " I love you." He whispered. " I love you too" I whispered back. I fell asleep with a smile on my face. 

________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry for the short and boring chapter! I just wanted to get at least 1 chapter up! There should be another update tonight! I hope you enjoyed! And got any ideas??

Subscribe~

Comment~